WHY SHOULD THIS SHOW END

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Yes..This is what I want to ask Star Plus
Such a beautiful and refreshing story it has why close it then??

Are the TRP's so bad that Star Plus cannot afford to keep it?

what is the reason

I really hope even if it ends but Jun they should come up with New season...Plzzz😭😭

Cant that Dart Plus...ooppsss..Star...close crappy shows insted which are epitome of negativity🤢

Hopefully Star Plus does not close this Show

KEKTA KAPPORRR🤢 
Maybe they had planned it in a season's way as prolonging it could lead to quality's redn, which would be harmful to SSL..Definitely hope to see a season next year ...

I hope star plus has not scrapped it but gave it a season format :) :)
As it's said; all things good, come to an end!

Hopefully, there's gonna be a season 2 ...
TRP are really low .. but i cant understand why its the only decent show in sp 
My 1st comment here.

A rare good comedy show unable to get the attention of viewers.

The only good hindi tv show I came across after a long time.

You can deduce many reasons of it's ending.

1. inspired from a sitcom hence planned into seasons format.

Naah 10:00 pm is premium slot which will be taken by new saas-bahu show. Hence it clear cut case of axing a low yield show.

2. Low Trp : THIS. It's business & they can't waste premium time period on a low trp show.

3. Lack of promotion: Pre-start promotion was ok but after that it was completely forgotten. Most of Star Plus viewers don't know much about this show.

4. Timing: A Sitcom competing Against Other Saas-Bahu shows was a tough battle to begin with. I think 8-9pm time period was better option.

5. Audience couldn't engage themselves the the narrative of show. I think this show was Too Urban for them Though  Sarabhai vs Sarabhai was completely based on upper-class society.
Marketing and lack of Viewer engagement lead to low trp.

If we want good tv shows then Crowdfunding is the only option .
Edited by KuchToKehnaHai - 8 years ago
I don't want this to end...😭
Should not end!
Edited by UddanChalla - 8 years ago
Really dont want this Show to End. Star Plus pl reconsider and continue this Show.This Show is stressbuster n we luv it.
I honestly really loved this show. They shouldn't end it. It's very funny, and refreshing...no saas bahu fights and just, really good. Total copy of Everybody Loves Raymond we watched here in the US but this show Sumit Sambhal Lega is actually MUCH more better and totally relatable.
BS on the TRP because I cannot believe that the TRPs are this low. They aren't...SP just wants more negative filled boring shows. UGH! ðŸ¤¢
it is ending bec the sas doesnt bully her bahu the bahu knows how to answer back bahu is educated n acts educated n bahu has no palu n cooks badly even if the cast n script n comic timing is briliant the imp factors listed above r not there so serial over all the best to the team of sumit sambal leh ga its too bad starplus only encourages regressive serials n sas bahu aur bakwas