Sumit Sambhal Lega

Sumit Sambhal Lega finishes shooting: Show will continue until January

HippoSucks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Serial Sumit Sambhal Lega' is all set to come to an end with its first season. The actors have shot their last episode for the same. The show which gained immense popularity amongst the audience with its hilarious concept is now ready to make way for its second season.

Talking about the last day on the set, actress Manasi Parikh says, "I was lucky to get a chance to work with some of the best writers, actors, director and technicians. There are lots of memories and emotions attached to the show. Sumit Sambhal Lega is such kind of show which does not happen often. On the last day, everybody was so emotional; it was like a family to all of us. It will surely take some time for me to come out of this emotional journey."

When contacted Satish Kaushik, he said, "It was a great experience for me because though television takes lot of time and it demands time here, we had lot of rehearsals, takes, retakes it was not like typical daily soap and it was different for me as entering from movies to television after long time. The role of Jasbirr Walia is been pleased by everyone comparing with their own dad. I am going to miss all the people related to the show, they became like a family, every day we used to interact and used to eat together. The kind of concept the show has is fantastic it relates with today's society. For me it's only Jasvbir Walia I loved this character."

Though, the artists have just wrapped up the shoot, the show will go on air till January end.

http://daily.bhaskar.com/news/ENT-TV-check-out-the-pictures-of-last-day-shoot-of-sumit-sambhal-lega-5169408-PHO.html
Edited by HippoSucks - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

quirkygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
TFS.will miss Walia family.😭
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Will miss this show after it ends :(
As they say, all good things come to an end. Hoping for a season 2.
darkchocolates thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Wish they come up with season 2. An awesome show.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Will miss this show when it ends :(
Hope v get Season 2 of this show.. 

Btw, TFS! :) 

Infinite_Flame thumbnail
TFS...

Really wish it would come up with season 2 next year..Season based episodes would also do wonders to its already established reputation, as writers would have whole lot of time to write through the entire season without getting bogged by the 6 day a week format :D
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
will miss this show...
hope to get season 2 soon...
do0dleR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
TFS...:)
I am really going to miss this show...Hope they come up with a new season with the same cast...
SwathyS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Will really miss the show hopes they come up withna new season
luv.dmg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its really sad the show is ending so soon