shabz50 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
I will continue after loveleen
loveleen3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shabz50

Yes we are getting pest control she says glaring at nachiket.

She grabs her bag and walks out nachiket follows her saying bye to the kids.
She goes and sits in the car he puts his jacket in the back and sits in the drivers seat. She is angry at him embrassing her in front of the kids. He trys to hold her hand while driving but she pulls away he smirks.
They arrive at the hospital she gets out he grabs her arm "you not going to wish me good luck" she turns to him "good luck" "not like that wish me good luck like the old times" he smiles at her "i am late" and she goes.
Nachiket you are in trouble tonight he thinks to him self and laughs.

He went back to the car and drove to his meeting. The memories of the past few days flashes in his mind and he smiled. It was an hour long ride to the outskirts of the city. He switched on the radio and the song, "Itna karo na mujhe pyaar played". He smiled as he remembered it was the same song that he had deliberately played on his mobile on his first night back from US.

Flashback:

Nachiket was sitting on the bed, waiting for Ragini. It was almost midnight. He had come back from US around 5 hours back. And every moment since then had been a moment of bliss. He had never seen his kids, his family this happy. Forget them, he himself had never been this happy. Ragini was smiling and laughing after a long time. And he promised himself that he would make sure she was always this happy. The whole family had dinner together, and Ragini had asked him to eat from her plate only because there were no more plates left. "We need more plates," she had the biggest smile on her face when she told him. Like she had been waiting to buy more plates. Nachiket knew why she was happy. She was happy with the reason for buying new plates. RK took Pam on a long drive and told him that she would stay at Karan's place for the night. Nishi-Jignesh went back to their place half an hour back. Everyone else had retired to bed too. Nachiket had seen that Ragini changed into her night clothes. Where was she then? He played the song "Itna karo na mujhe pyaar" on his phone and at the same time, Ragini opened the bedroom door with a tray and two cups of coffee. Nachiket smiled awkwardly. He suddenly didn't know what to do.
She gave him the tray and asked him to keep it on the side table. He put his phone on the blanket, song still playing, and took the tray from her hands so that she could settle on the bed. As he turned around to face her, his face made contact with the pillow. Ragini was hitting him with the pillow. His face, his shoulder, his arms, he tried to duck her, asked her to stop, tried to hold her wrist but couldn't.
"Main tumhe bolu ki main tumse pyaar karti hu.. Ki mujhe hamari shaadi k sage contract word achcha nahi lagta.. I sleep in your arms the whole night and what do you do? You pack your bags and go to America, and take my kids along" She said while hitting him.
"Par wapis to aaya na! Maarna band karo!"
"Wapis aaye.. Aur Jo yahan meri haalat.."
"Ab kabhi nahi jaunga.. Lagta h Ragini.." Ragini threw the pillow at him and picked up another one to hit him."Jab marunga.. Tabhi jaunga ab" Ragini hit the pillow hard.
She stopped hitting him, "Agar aaj k baad mujhe chodke jaane ki ya marne ki baat kari to main khud hi maar dungi tumhe" And this time, throwing the pillow aside, she threw herself at him and hugged him with all her might.

Flashback ends

Nachiket reached his destination with a smile on his face. He wondered what Ragini was doing.Edited by loveleen3 - 8 years ago
loveleen3 thumbnail
I am sorry thoda bada ho gaya.. I wanted to write this. I hope its all right.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: poetic

As he reaches his destination, Nachiket fishes out his cell phone from his pocket.

He sends a short message to Ragini, smiles at the no response on the screen and steps inside.

He glances at his wristwatch, he is well on time.

Ragini glances at her mobile as it rings once. She glares at the screen when he reads Nachiket's name on the screen, and ignores the message.

She concentrates on what Dr Aman was informing the staff about some changes happening at the Hospital.

After a minute, she picks up her phone slyly and swipes the message open.

And smiles.

There on her screen was the cutest message ever.

'You mesmerise me. Your lovestruck husband'.

Loveleen,

thanks so much.

This could come after your part. Pl edit the last sentence only. 
poetic thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveleen3

I am sorry thoda bada ho gaya.. I wanted to write this. I hope its all right.

of course, its fine.

Just edit the last sentence, so the story flows.

I had posted a short update in between,. πŸ˜›
loveleen3 thumbnail

of course, its fine.

Just edit the last sentence, so the story flows.

I had posted a short update in between,.πŸ˜›

Hahaha... Done. πŸ˜†
Vicky7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You girls are really the life of this forum,please continue😊
Santosh99 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superrbb updates...😊
Loved it a lot...πŸ˜ƒ
Plz continue...πŸ₯±
neiralove thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

As he reaches his destination, Nachiket fishes out his cell phone from his pocket.

He sends a short message to Ragini, smiles at the no response on the screen and steps inside.

He glances at his wristwatch, he is well on time.

Ragini glances at her mobile as it rings once. She glares at the screen when he reads Nachiket's name on the screen, and ignores the message.

She concentrates on what Dr Aman was informing the staff about some changes happening at the Hospital.

After a minute, she picks up her phone slyly and swipes the message open.

And smiles.

There on her screen was the cutest message ever.

'You mesmerise me. Your lovestruck husband'.

She types a quick reply and hits send, her cheeks turning pink as she realized what she had just done.

"Ragini! Ragini, kahan kho gayi ho?" Dr. Aman says, waving his hand in her face, trying to get her attention.

"Huh? Haan..." she says, snapping back to the present. "Haan, Dr. Aman? Aap kuch keh rahe the?" Ragini tries, her face still warm. 

"Kahan kho gayi thi Ragini? Mein toh bas yeh keh raha tha ki inspection ke files mere cabin tak ponchado. Isme itna sharmaane ki kya baat hai?" he asks, puzzled. 

Ragini's eyes widen slightly as she comes back to the board meeting. "Haan sir, mein kardongi." She reaches for the glass of water and sips it slowly, hoping against hope that it would be sufficient in pulling the red from her face. 

He brought the old Ragini in her back, the one who would sneak out late at night to see him, who loved him without a care as to what the others would think. She wonders what he would think once he read her message...but this was not the time or place to consider that, she reasons, pushing him out of her mind and trying her best to concentrate on Dr. Aman's presentation.

----
His phone lights up and he smiles when he sees her name on the screen. He swipes left and is unable to suppress an chuckle.

Don't go blind in my love just yet, there's quite a bit I want to show you tonight ;)
poetic thumbnail
Nachiket smiles and keys in
'Am sure you will have some wonderful cooking skills to display. Lasagna?'

He hit the Send key.

'Dr Neil ...' The receptionist draws his attention.

A pretty young thing, he thinks as he corrects her ...

'Its Dr Nachiket Khanna actually'

The girl smiles back at him

'Dr Stein is waiting for you, in his cabin' 

He thanks her and steps in