Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mona_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nice update yaar bina galti ka kitna baatein suna pada geet ko sab sa khas kar maan sa maan to apna gussa ma kuch sunta hi nahi ab kaisa face karega wo geet ko aur kya ans dega uska parents ko...waiting for next...
GC_TheKing thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice update. After knowing the truth from Veer now Maan is feeling guilty. Geet mother is also coming. Maan is thinking hw he will face her parents. More over I am thinking hw he will face Geet after accusing her in front of whole family.
adorableshaitan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Phew finally he got to know now 
I hate him for not letting her say kuch 
Now will see him getting her back in her usual form 
Loving this track 
Let's see how he will fix it all
Love u Dadi 
Naina can't u see ur phone for once :/ 
Itni dikat hoti hi nhi 
Waiting for next 
Continue soon
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hi indu ..
nice update ..chalo sabko pata chal gaya that geet called nainabut naina didn't saw the msg ..
maan in guilt ...
waiting to know next 
thanks for this update ..
Rashmi234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update
veer saw naina's mobile nd saw geet's msg s nd pics of angle nd her ..informing about angle being wid her ...but naina did nt bother to check her phone once
geet in hospital
maan feelng guilty for nt seeing geet ..injured
geet's mom worried about her ..n she is coming to see geet
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Poor Geet even after being carful about informing  she had bear all the harsh words. 
Naina did not check her mobile and gave rise to this misunderstanding. How is Maan going to forgive himself. Now even his in-laws are coming, how is he going to answer them. 
ksasi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting part.
Hope geet get well soon.
Hope maaneet solve their problems soon before their families create more.
Hope that naina won't make more problems for geet after veer scolded her about her negligence.
awesomepooja thumbnail
Amazing update...
Geet did inform even then she was scold...
All are feeling very guilty...
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bad very bad.. Maan bad man.. Naina's mobile had msgs.. but none thought to check anything.. Geet is still struggling.. in hospital finally pati ko yaad ayi biwi ki.. really Maan really behaved rationally.. it's easy to give promises.. but U have to keep that promises also... he didn't behave as responsible husband .. I know Geet will easily forgive him.. I hope he should get good scolding from Dadi.. 
ns.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Emotional part. Geet is still not conscious but the truth is finally out that geet was not at fault and it was meera who didn't receive geet's msgs😡 and all blamed her, specially maan in his anger crossed all his limits scolding her and telling her with what right she took angel with her😡😡 he seriously needs to see a doctor for his short memory😡 I am very angry on maan and geet should not forgive him so easily.eagerly waiting for more😊