• Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Trash this thread.Edited by -SanjanaSobti- - 8 years ago
..||_||..
Edited by ..Sri.. - 8 years ago

Some things are inevitable, completely unavoidable...

"Di, mein Lavanya se shaadi karne ke liye taiyaar hoon"

Khushi felt as if someone has slapped her, hard! Her lungs refused to draw another breath. She just stood there, looking into his hard eyes as everyone congratulated him, hugged him, feeling numb. How can he? After whatever transpired between them not so long ago,  how can he do this to her? Her chest tightened painfully, it felt like she was dying. The pain was unbearable.

"Chamkili , you heard what ASR said? He is ready for the marriage. OMG chamkili, can you believe that?"

Lavanya's cheerful voice reached her. She lifted her eyes to look at the two people who stood in front of her. She had no idea when they came to stand in front of her.

"Chamkili, aren't you happy??" Lavanya asked, hugging Arnav's arm, unable to contain her happiness. "Congratulate us!"

Arnav just stared at the girl in front of him, the same girl whom he had tried to kiss a moment ago. If not for Aman's call, he would have kissed her. How can he loose his control so easily? How can he allow desire overpower  all his senses?  He looked at the vision in red. How dare she do this to him? How can she have such effect on him? He won't allow it. He won't!

"Chamkili?"

Khushi tore her gaze from his hard rock like eyes and looked at Lavanya, trying her best to hold back her tears. All she wants to do was, hide into her bed and weep, weep till this unbearable pain leaves her. She doesn't want to cry here, she won't show her pain to this man. She won't!

"Lavanya ji ... hum ...hum ..." Hey Devi Maiya. How can she congratulate Lavanya ji when even the thought of her with Arnav ji twists sharp daggers in her heart?

As if Devi Maiya has taken some mercy on her devotee, the hall suddenly boomed with music.

"Wow! Chamkili, come let us dance. Such a happy day, come let us celebrate" Lavanya  left ASR's arm and took Khushi's hand in her.

"Lavanya ji, no ...I .."

"Oh come on Chamkili! I want to celebrate, I want to dance, and there's no fun dancing without you. Come. And don't worry about ASR , he won't mind at all. This is diwali, we are allowed to have some fun." She dragged Khushi to the center of the hall.

Making her stand beside her, she winked at Khushi.

Khushi tried to smile at her friend, but all in vain. She looked ahead, her eyes instantly colliding with his. And then everything around her faded, everything but the pain she was living. She no longer wanted to hide her pain from him. She wants to show him the pain he has caused her. She wants him to know how much hurt she is. She wants him to live the same pain she is living.

She held his gaze, determined.

Leja leja re mehki raat mein churake saare rang leja

She extended her hand, her eyes at him. She twisted her wrist carelessly, waving off.

Raati raati main bheegun saath mein tu aisi mulakaat deja

She twirled once and looked at him, her hips swaying to left.

Leja leja re mehki raat mein churake saare rang leja.

Aati raati main bheegun saath mein tu aisi mulakaat deja

Her eyes never left his, wanting him to see the hurt floating there.

And he saw it. Something sharp twisting in his heart, robbing him of his breath.

Ni muiye maila mann mera, kya karna aisa rang gora, jo piya na rijhaye

She touched her cheeks, her arms, and then crossing her arms against her chest, she waved off. Her hips swaying from left to right.

Ni muiye mann maila, mann maila kya karna, hai aisa .

Na bhaye piya ko, tann gora kya karna, hai aisa.

Leja leja, churake saare rang leja.

Raati raati main bheegun saath mein tu aisi mulakaat leja  

leja leja   leja leja re   leja leja haan re

Her eyes filled with tears, her throat hurt. And she did not try to hide her tears this time. She let him see the raw pain. She crossed her arms against her chest and closed her eyes, her hips moving with the music.

Chahoon paas paas aana, koi dhoondh ke bahana, tumhe apna maana

She opened her eyes, looking around, and then again fixing her gaze at him.

Chahe ruthe ye jamana, chahe maare jag taana, tumko hai pana

Arnav just couldn't take his eyes off her. He stood numb, just feeling everything she was making him feel.

Ni muiye saari raaton ki, kahani koi to hogi  

jo jaage taare raaton ko, ya jaage jogi

She drowned herself in the music, dancing her heart out, her every gesture telling a story of its own.  

Hoo  ni muiye   haay.

Ni muiye hoti hai, kucch batein hoti hai, raaton mein.

Jo jaage hai jogi ya taare jage hai, raaton mein

Leja leja re mehki raat mein churake saare rang leja

Raati raati main bheegun

Leja leja aa   re

She stopped, her breathing ragged. Not for once her eyes had left his gaze. She was feeling a myriad of emotions --  hurt, anger and sadness. She wants to go to him and pound her fist against his chest, demanding answers for every time he had hurt her, every taunt he had hurled at her. She want to hurt him the same way he had hurt her, and yet, at the same time, she wants him to sooth her every pain.

Not trusting herself anymore, she wiped the tears that rolled down her cheek and ran towards the poolside.

Arnav entered the poolside, still not over the sight he had just witnessed. He don't know what to feel anymore. Just a moment ago, he was consumed with fury, wanting to burn the whole world down. A chit of a girl had made him lose his control. And he was angry. So angry that he was ready to do anything to show her that she means nothing to him. But now ... now as the anger had left him, he don't know what to feel. What to feel at the blatant display of raw pain and hurt.

His train of thoughts came to a halt as he heard some voices. He looked around. Khushi sat in one corner, her knees drawn to her chest and face buried between them. She was sobbing. He immediately strode towards her.

"Khushi"

Khushi's head jerked up. She stared his frowning face for few seconds before a fury like never before took over her. She wiped her cheeks roughly and stood up.

"Khushi what.." He lifted his hand to touch her cheek.

She jerked his hand away.

"Do not Khushi' me. Don't you ever touch me!" She shouted, her eyes emitting fire. "I am nothing to you! So what are you doing here? Go away! Just go away! Don't you ever come close to me. Don't you ever try to talk to me. I am nothing to you. I mean nothing to you. Didn't you say that? And to prove that, you just went ahead with announcing your marriage. Congratulations Mr Raizada! May you lead a happy married life. My work is done. I am out of your life now." Her throat hurt with all the shouting, but she continued, "You know what? You mean nothing to me! Nothing!! Nothing!!!"  She breathed hard. The tears flowed down freely, drenching her face. As all the emotions choked her throat once again, robbing her of her ability to speak, she turned and ran away, as fast as her trembling legs allowed her.

He stood there for long minute, just staring in the direction she had ran. She doesn't want to see him ever? She doesn't want him to touch her ever? He means nothing to her? -- All the times he was the one who hurled at her when she had made him bare all his emotions in front of her...

Slowly, very slowly, his lips lifted into a wicked smile. Tomorrow. He promised himself. Tomorrow she will be right back where she belongs - In his arms.

Edited by .MysticalWaters - 8 years ago

Khushi has a crush on her best friend's brother, Arnav. And something unexpected occurs on Diwali, which turns her life upside down! Guess what?

"Bhai, please!" Muskaan pleaded her elder brother.

"Muski, I said no, means NO. I can't and surely won't come with you for your stupid childish party. If you want, take Di or Akash with you" said Arnav, her elder brother.

"But Bhai..." Muskaan tried one more time, but stopped when she felt him getting angry, "okay fine... I'm leaving!"

Seeing his irritated and mock-angry face, Muskaan left from there, dialing her best friend's number.

"Hey Khushi, I'm coming to the party tonight" Arnav heard his sister talk to her friend on phone.

Khushi? Nice name' he thought and continued his work.

He heard his sister continuing to talk to her friend, going all hyper and overly-excited. He shook his head and smiled uttering Pagal'

Muskaan looked back at Arnav and said in phone, "Sorry yaar, Bhai is not coming. I tried my best but you know bhai na, he is complete Khadoos!"

He heard his sister becoming silent, assuming her friend on the other side speak.

"Okay then, will meet you in the evening," said Muskaan dropping the call.

"This is not fair, Muski. You said you will bring him. Every time, you are giving some or the other excuses" said Khushi, pouting sadly.

"What to do yaar... I didn't knew that my brother is this stubborn! You are right, he is a Laad Governor, always shouts at something or the other and never listens to anyone!"Muski shook her head helplessly.

"I wish he spares a glance at me on this Diwali. My crush on him will complete five years!"

"I thought you loved him?" Muskaan looked at her incredulously.

"Of course I love him! My love for him will complete two years on this Diwali. I wish I can confess my love to him!" said Khushi dreamily, receiving a cheesy smile from the other side.

"OH GOD... Maa?! Khushi came to our home yesterday night, and we didn't invite her family till now? How rude it is? She is my best friend and here my family is not even thinking of going to her house and welcoming them to our Diwali Function...?" Muskaan shouted from the door.

"Muski... control your excitement. We are going now.  We are planning to invite them today evening," said Muskaan's mother.

Muskaan shouted in happiness and dragged her Akash bhai to the door with a spring in her feet. She and Khushi had been friends since long and their friendship just bloomed with passing time. They both loved each other more than anything.

Arnav stood there looking at the girl looking at him with wide eyes, her cheeks glowing with a beautiful blush and her hair swaying with the blows of wind. He had come to the place after knowing his family members were present there to invite their new neighbors for the Diwali function. His heart had skipped a beat as soon as he had rung the bell, seeing this beautiful, blushing girl in front of him.

Wait! Blushing? Is this girl blushing because of me?' thought Arnav.

Before he could say something, he heard her melodious voice.

"I am Khushi, Muski's friend," she introduced herself, trying hard to lower down her heart-rate,"Please come inside Arnav ji... Your family is here."

Khushi moved aside and gave space to him to enter inside her home. Arnav looked at the girl with a surprised expression and went inside after hearing his mother's voice. Khushi closed the door and slowly walked towards the living room.

All the while families talked, Arnav stole glances at Khushi whereas Khushi sat blushing, feeling his intense gaze on her.

Arnav felt amused seeing this blushing queen. The Red color of her dress and and pink shade on her cheeks were not letting him move his gaze away from her. He felt an unusual change in his body, especially his heart beat. He failed to understand what was happening to him. Whenever he saw her looking at him, he could feel his blood running fast, he felt goosebumps rising all over his skin, he felt his heart getting restless, yet peaceful than ever. Not able to understand or do anything with these changes, he got up and bid bye to Khushi's family and left for his home.

"Damn you Aman! How many times have I told you to not to listen to my family? You know that I hate all these celebrations... then why did you listen to them and cancel all the  meetings?" Arnav, in the shoes of ASR, yelled into the bluetooth, not letting the poor creature on the other side explain.

"Stop it! Just stop it! I will see you in the office next monday!" he warned him and dropped the call. He kicked the recliner in frustration, groaning into the air.

Suddenly he heard someone cry in pain downstairs. He knew that his family had gone for shopping for the Diwali function the next day. He thought the person to be any servant. He rolled his eyes and was about to open his laptop, when he got reminded of the fact that the servants were given off from their duty for two days.

Then who is it...? Is it... Dadi?!' He said to himself and hurriedly ran downstairs to check.

He stopped in his tracks when his eyes fell on Khushi, who sat on the carpet holding her ankle and looking around. Pain was clearly visible in her eyes. She was calling out for Muskaan. Looking at her for good few minutes, Arnav came to his senses and ran towards her concernedly.

"Khushi?!"

Khushi looked at him with teary eyes and tried to stand up in a hurry; but because of the pain, she winced and fell on the couch with a thud.

"Careful damn it!" Arnav ran towards her and held her by shoulders. He could see her in pain. He gave a glass of water to her and slowly sat on the carpet on his knees and tried to touch her feet, but she gasped and held her feet looking at him with raised eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Let me see your ankle, Khushi!" Arnav said in his low husky voice, looking straight into her eyes.

Khushi loosened her hold on her feet and stared at him with a dazed expression. Her breath hitched sensing his touch on her bare feet and her eyes closed.

Arnav looked at the slender leg before his eyes. The softness of her flesh felt like some fine silk cloth. He looked at her closed eyes and felt his heartbeats rising. Seeing her biting lower lip in pain, he gulped hard. He composed himself and concentrated on the issue at the moment.

"Thoda dard hoga..." (It may pain a little) He whispered to her huskily.

Khushi looked at him, hearing him whisper. Both gulped looking into each other's eyes. Arnav held Khushi's feet in both the hands and twisted it in opposite direction. Khushi, with a jerk, came out of the trance and held his shoulder in pain, controlling a scream.

Arnav looked at Khushi with pain in his eyes. He couldn't see her in pain. He lightly rubbed his hand on her feet to sooth the pain.

"Shh... It's okay... It will be fine..." He whispered again.

Khushi looked at him and smiled while her eyes twinkled with tears.

He had honestly accepted the truth that he was attracted to this particular girl. He wanted to give his attraction a try and hence decided to give his best to listen to his heart, instead of his mind. After all, she was a mesmerizing beauty and he couldn't think of losing her.

He slowly raised his hands and touched her cheeks to feel her soft skin. Khushi pushed her cheek into his palm and closed her eyes. The proximity made her breathing rate more rapid, which didn't go unnoticed by Arnav.

"Khushi..." he softly whispered.

Their eyes met and he involuntarily started moving forward to seal her soft lips with his hard ones; but before their lips met, the screeching sound of a car stopping reached their ears.

The sound brought them back to reality and they both parted immediately. An awkward feeling hovered over them and they both felt surprised about what was about to happen; and somewhere in the awkwardness, came a feeling of contentment that whatever it was, it was mutual.

Khushi tried to stand up, when Arnav stopped her, "Relax Khushi, just sit for sometime. You can move from here once your leg feels fine, okay?"

Khushi smiled shyly and sat on the couch, nodding her head.

All the Raizadas came inside the mansion. Seeing Khushi in their house, Muskaan felt happy and ran to her friend and hugged her. Arnav sighed deeply and left from there after looking at his sister talking continuously and not leaving Khushi to look at him even for a second.

Arnav couldn't sleep that night. Whenever he closed his eyes, he saw her face, the only face which managed to drive him crazy. He remembered each and every moment of their meeting, each and every touch, each and every look and each and every word they shared.

What is this feeling I have towards Khushi? I know I'm attracted to her, I can't control my feelings near her, but why? Why does my heartbeats hasten in her presence? Am I attracted to her physically?' His eyes widened at the thought. No, it's not just physical, it's something more than that. I can't see her in pain, I can't see her being sad, my heart feels happy seeing her happy. Her innocent smile that lights her eyes too, gives peace to my heart. Am I in love with her?'

He got reminded of his mother's words who told him the meaning of love, that it is the most beautiful feeling one can ever experience in their whole life, that love is something which makes one more caring, more considerate and more loving towards their love.

Does this mean that I am in love with Khushi?' a wide broad smile came on his lips at the realization.

"Yes, I'm in love with Khushi" he announced to himself. He kept smiling till sleep took over his senses and he slipped into a peaceful sleep thinking about Khushi.

Khushi lied on her bed thinking about her moment with her Arnav ji. She felt beyond happy thinking about her love. She felt more confident about her love and prayed her Devi Maiyya to give her strength to confess her love to him. Smiling to herself, she slipped into slumber.

The Guptas got ready and stepped out of their mansion to go to Khushi's house. Except one Raizada, everyone was excited for the evening. Arnav was restless, trying hard to find a way to confess his love to Khushi. He looked at his excited family; he was never interested in festivals and celebrations, but he really wanted to enjoy this festival by confessing his love to Khushi and celebrate Diwali with her. He sighed deeply, asking his heart to stay calm.

As soon as he got out of his room, the scene in front of his eyes knocked his breath out of him. The sight before his eyes - Khushi clad in red anarkali - left him breathless. He couldn't take his eyes off her. His trance broke when Khushi's father called out for her.

After completing all the pleasantries, Guptas invited them for dinner at their place. After finishing the dinner, all the youngsters went to lighten the diyas across the house. Arnav was with his parents, looking at Khushi all the while. Arnav's father looked at his son and said "Arnav, why are you sitting here? Go and help Khushi. Poor girl she is working alone over there!"

That was exactly what he needed. He nodded his head frantically and walked towards Khushi, thanking his father mentally. The reflection of the diyas' flickering light on Khushi's face, a beautiful twinkle in her eyes, the reddish tint covering her cheeks - each and everything made him fall in love with her over and over again.

He slowly got on his knees beside her and held Khushi's palm along with a diya.

"Don't you think we should keep this diya near Devi Maiyya's idol together? My dadi says  that any couple who is bound with love, relation or in the bond of marriage should keep the first diya in front of  Devi Maiyya. Don't you want that Khushi?" he looked straight into Khushi's eyes, his eyes speaking everything.

"Huh?" Khushi looked at him with widened eyes, denoting surprise and confusion.

Smiling at her cute expression, Arnav leaned towards her and pecked the corner of her lips and whispered,

"I Love you Khushi... Happy Diwali!"

Edited by -Zesty- - 8 years ago

"Ebu" - the name, the cute little champ that has the power to make our lips curve up to their maximum limits! Celebrating Diwali with their cutie-pie, ArShi surely would leave us aww'ing till the end! Read on!

Arnav slammed against the mattress and tried his best to not look towards the poolside. It felt like every bone in his body will crack any second. He has done his share of hard work in his life, but what his wife has made him do in the past few days is barbaric. From sweeping to dusting, she has made him do all. Groaning loudly he dared to open his eyes and peek towards the poolside.

And there she stood - tangled in fairy lights, his personal firefly. And suddenly he felt torn between laughing out loud and banging his head against the wall. At the end, the heart won and his lips stretched into a smile. He got off the bed and started towards the poolside. She was looking, no, glaring,  at the fairy lights coiled around  her, as if they were responsible for tangling her in them. And by the innocent look of her, she can actually make anyone believe that fairy lights are solely responsible for the mess she is in right now, and not her. And he knows that's what exactly going to happen with him.

"Arnav ji, see ye wapas hum se chipak gaye. It wasn't my fault, sacchi.  Something is wrong with fairy lights, they always tangle me in them"

He heard her say. He stood in front of her and nodded his head. How can someone not agree with her when she frowns her delicate brows and moves her petals to say something in her oh so soft voice?

"I guess they love you, no?" Arnav asked, laughter gleaming in his chocolaty eyes.

Khushi frowned at him. "Are you making fun of me, Arnav ji?" she asked doubtfully.

"No, not at all. You are right, something is wrong with fairy lights. I guess they always conspire against us. " He said huskily as he coiled his arms around her waist and pulled her close. "Always conspiring to bring us close.." he whispered against her ear and felt her shudder in his arms.

"Arnav ji, aren't you supposed to remove them.. no..w?" She stammered as his lips feathered kisses from her cheek to her jaw.

"I guess , yes.." he smiled at the trembling mass in front of him. He took a step back and turned her around, untangling the fairly lights carefully from her body.

"There..It's done. " He kissed her cheek and smiled at her. "Now go and get ready for the evening. I will fix the fairy lights for you" he said and was rewarded with her dazzling smile which always tugs at his heart.

"You will? Thank you." Giving a loud kiss on his cheek, she scurried away.

Arnav shook his head at his pagal wife and looked down at the fairy lights with a heavy sigh.

Khushi came out of the washroom wearing a red saree. Walking towards the dressing table, she picked the comb. Combing her long hair till it shone, she let the hair open and applied little make-up. Looking in the mirror, she smiled at herself. It doesn't matter how she looks,  Arnav ji will love her anyways. He has always said to her. With that thought warming her heart, she turned around and left in search of her husband.

"Arnav ji?" she called out as she stepped inside the poolside. "Where are you?" She looked around the garden. "Arnav ji?"

Khushi jumped as sudden music filled the poolside. Keeping a hand on her thudding heart she looked around as everything around her came to life. Her beautiful poolside decked with fairy lights was a sight to behold. She further walked inside and the sudden spotlight blinded her momentarily. Blinking her eyes, she stared in front of her and gasped. Her husband stood there, wearing a white sherwani and a tiny body was wrapped around his left leg, wearing an identical sherwani.

Bending down, Arnav picked his Son and settled him down on a chair. "Be here, Okay?" Kissing his soft cheek, he stood up and turned to look at his wife, who stood still like a statue.

He started walking towards his wife.

Hmm.. hmm...

Dehleez pe mere dil ki
Jo rakhe hain tune kadam
Tere naam pe meri zindagi
Likh di mere humdum

Haan seekha maine jeena jeena kaise jeena
Haan seekha maine jeena mere humdum
Na seekha kabhi jeena jeena kaise jeena
Na seekha jeena tere bina humdum

Taking her cold hand in his, he bent and kissed the tears away that rolled down her cheek. And before a sob can leave her mouth, he placed his lips on hers. The kiss was tender, full of affection, love, world of feelings he has for her.

He pulled back and rested his forehead against hers, staring in her beautiful eyes.

Dehleez pe merey dil ki
Jo rakhe hain tune kadam
Likh di mere humdum

Haan sikha maine jeena jeena kaise jeena
Haan sikha maine jeena, mere humdum
Na sikha kabhi jeena jeena kaise jeena
Na sikha jeena tere bina humdum

Hmmm.. hmmm..

He picked her in his arms and walked towards the chair. Making her sit down on the chair, he knelt down in front of her. Taking out a pair of silver payal from his pocket, he took her feet and placed it on his thigh, never breaking the eye-lock.

Sacchi si hain yeh taareefein
Dil se jo maine kari hain...

Sacchi si hain yeh taareefein
Dil se jo maine kari hain...

Jo tu mila to saji hain
Duniya meri humdum

Securing the payal around her ankle, he leaned down and kissed her feet.

Khushi gasped and pulled back her feet. "Arnav ji .."

Arnav smiled and stood up, pulling her with him. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he pulled her in his arms and moved to the rhythm, the music floating around them, caressing their hearts.

O aasma mila zameen ko meri
Aadhe aadhe poore hain hum
Likh di mere humdum

Haan seekha maine jeena jeena, kaise jeena
Haan seekha maine jeena, mere humdum
Na seekha kabhi jeena jeena kaise jeena
Na seekha jeena tere bina humdum

"Paa!"

Both of them looked down to see their 2 year old Son again wrapped around his father's leg. Arnav chuckled and bent down to pick his Son.

"I told you to stay put, did not I?" He asked as he nuzzled his soft cheek.

"Amma!" he pointed at his mother and grinned.

"Yes, your Amma." Arnav gave Abeer to his mother.

"My Ebu is looking so so so so handsome, more than Arnav ji, sacchi" she placed a loving kiss on his nose. "My handsome baby."

"Baby" Ebu repeated and giggled, making their parents smile.

Arnav pulled his family in his arms. "Happy diwali, people." He kissed their forehead.

"Happy diwali, Arnav ji."

"Diwali.." Ebu followed his Mother.

"Now come we will lit the diyas, don't waste time. I have made a delicious dinner, too. Come fast" Khushi said thrusting Ebu in Arnav ji's arms, and walking ahead.

The two fellows whose world revolves around this woman trailed behind her to bid to her word.

And they followed her back as she again entered the poolside with a plate full of diyas in her hand.

"We will place it around the pool, OK. It will look nice, right?" Khushi turned to look at both of  them.

"Right."  Arnav said.

"ight " Ebu followed.

Khushi grinned.

"Come help me then" She knelt down and started placing the diyas around the pool, Father and Son followed her.

As they finished with the last, Khushi stood up. "Hey Devi Maiya! Kitna sunder lag raha hai!" Her eyes twinkled, taking in the surrounding. She twirled around, making her saree swirled around her leg. "This is so beautiful.. "

"Amma!" Khushi stopped admiring her surrounding when she heard her baby. She looked where Ebu was pointing at and gasped. Some of the diyas from the edge had fallen in the pool. She gasped again, her hand flying to her mouth. It happened because of her saree.

"Haww" Ebu kept his hand on his mouth, mimicking his mother.

Khushi gulped and looked at Arnav ji. Her Arnav ji's precious pool!

Both Mother and Son, with their hand still against their mouth,  stared at Arnav,  waiting for his reaction.

And then.

"Hawww" Arnav kept his palm against his mouth, feigning shock. Much like his wife.

Abeer was the first to giggle at his Paa's odd behavior.

Khushi blinked at Arnav ji. She looked down at her giggling Son, and then again at Arnav ji, his palm still against his mouth, eyes wide in shock. She burst out laughing.

Arnav smiled.

Abeer ran toward his Father and wrapped his tiny arms around his leg.

Arnav winked at his son and bent down to pick him up. Walking towards his wife, he pulled her in his arms. "Pool is looking more beautiful , isn't it? Look at the oil floating.."

Khushi giggled.

Arnav kissed her forehead. "Even if you burn the whole house down, I won't shout at you. Just be by my side to help rebuild it again"

Khushi looked up at her husband, the love emitting from his eyes spreading warmth all over her heart.

"Hamesha" She promised.

"Hamesha" He kissed his wife and Son.

"Mesha" Ebu sealed the promise.

Edited by PizzaHolic. - 8 years ago