Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

Sony TV's Maharana Pratap takes an Abrupt End! [Discuss HERE Only]

DimpleAggarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

One of the most loved shows on Sony TV, 'Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap' produced by Contiloe productions would soon go off air. This indeed, comes across as dreadful news for its viewers, as they won't get to see the show for long.

According to a report from a daily portal, the show would end by 4th December. The same has been informed to the cast and crew of the show, after which many of them expressed their grief and disappointment.

The show was expected to make a further extension, but the channel has decided to pull it off air and hence, the creative team is now cutting down the story tracks to give it an end, within the stipulated period.

We buzzed up actor Sharad Malhotra to confirm to the news. But he refrained from making any comments on the same. He said "I am an actor and it's not possible for me to make any statement further".

Also, when we called up actress Rachna Parulekar who was also a part of the show, she was astonished to hear to the news. She said, "I had heard that the show will bring in some good changes, but had no idea about it coming to an end. I am really shocked to hear this".

Well, the news is still awaiting a confirmation as there hasn't been any official statement from the channel yet.

Stay tuned for more updates...

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/28511-tv-show-maharana-pratap-takes-an-abrupt-end.htm

Edited by Bobbi. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SharadPurohit thumbnail
Its not confirmed yet I think...??wats ur thoughts...?
phil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is so silly.Maharana pratap was known for his struggle for survival against the war with the Mughals.His life after haldhighatti is so well written in history. They are going to skip that???
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
What,show ending already? 😲 Though the show has nothing left now after butchering all the great characters so badly and ajab's death and this fictionalised haldighati, i still agree with @phil. It so silly not showing all those parts which the maharana is particularly known for.Edited by ramya06 - 8 years ago
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
They wasted so much time in showing bs tracks and now the most important phase of MP's life is being cut short!!!! its all the fault of the PH and writers of MP for not realising that no one is immune to getting axed in tv!!!! 
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
TFS well i think the news is true that show is  end, they wasted so many month in stupid tracks  instead of showing proper track after haldigati war MP seeing all success and his life and mewad has come on track and this PH wasted so much time in showing unnecessary tracks that they are avoiding the main track of MP life feel sad
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
To be honest ... It's better like this than showing illogical tracks 
Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
TFS... Well this is no surprise...was to happen anyway...With all that pathetic and unwanted tracks they had brought in all over this year...! Anyhow, the Real MP will heave a sigh of relief...I guess!
phil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The worst part is DB is still around.They showed so much of his childhood and the conspiracies of Db.
They even showed US the loud speakers great love for DB.😆😆😆
Prataps life after becoming a Rana is being scrapped.😲😲😲
bitblue thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😡 seriously who ever is responsible for this  i don't want to say anything to them but seriously why cant they do better planning so when real track comes they dong have to pack up . it seems this show was just meant for Faisal to raise fame. really enjoyed when kids were around but had a big hope that once true story starts MP will bloom as they have excellent cast but had not idea its going to doom like this.