SS-Tere mere darmiya last part B updated on pg 82 dated 05/3/2017 - Page 60

Posted: 7 years ago
Beautiful ending..
Keep writing.
Beautiful update... very nice
ram's past was so painful .. priya jitna b koshish ki ram ko hate krne ki but she cant did..
raya got married n blessed their symbol of love prem.. 5 yrs punishment k baad fir raya started their love life freshly n lead happy life.. vikneh r always there for their frnds.. they too blessed baby girl
Raya, vikneh their children daijan shipraji all r living happily..Story ka happy ending.
The circumstances was wrong in which the trigger was pulled by Ram and so was Priya who doubt on her hover by looking on wrong evidence. The good thing from this kidnapping that the truth came out of Singhanjya by Vik and NEHA. 
The lovers are united once again after Ram recovery with the marriage Priya is truly belong to him in every sense and will enjoy the life as a parent without her love one but with the support of her friends and with Daijaan and Shipra beside her.

But lastly the time is over so is Ram prison sentence and now with Prem and his wife Priya he is happy.
Last part A
OMG full of RaYa n bit scary too so finally Priya found proof against Ram n he too found little stupid to let his watch there like this but it's been good finally Priya open up from of Ram n the way he exposed Rajat front of Priya was amazing finally Priya found he was using her as pawn in front of Ram but still her hard not lessen for poor man feeling so sad for him he has completely broke down but happy Rajat's chapter closed now for forever... ohh no again Sighaniya in picture this man really have nothing to do batter too much of him now I m sure Ram will take out Priya from all trouble I wished Priya had trusted Ram then this idiot anyway can't wait to read next so moving on for next...
Last part B
so indeed Ram was innocent if was all down by Sighaniya good the devil got his well punished but sad for RaYa OMG Ram got hurt so sad but by all this drama thank God Priya got to know abt all the truth that's the best thing happen on all sad drama... NeVi r Such a blessed friend Ram do have in his life ... the next thing I loved in whole story after RaYa is NeVi nd their bonding with RaYa too good awesome... loved the whole story n the song ya that was really cool actually can imagine Ram on there lol but it say all well when ends well so happy finally RaYa lived happily ever after with their son awesome Ram confession for his deed was really the good thing he down for Priya nd his kids so he is not murderer of Priya's father n Shipra knows these thing happy for that but sad to know Sudhir turned out as evil but the story demanded for sure so loved n enjoyed it a lot wishing to have new story from you very soon...
This is one of the best story I have ever read, As totally diff concept .
Ram as DON.I am sure no one ever think like this way .. and the way Aru executed it. every update was superb.. and many times found may be Priya will betray but ultimately It's RAYA 
and their magical love ..

Thank u darling for such a lovely story 

And thank u D so much for ur msg in wa 

Without u .its tough for me to updated in IF 

Thank u