Views

Users

Frequent Posters

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: SimplyAshVikian

Dil, dosti aur dramebaazi...

Close friends in real life, the talented Asha Negi and Aly Goni are turning co-stars as they step into the lead actors' roles in Kuch Toh Hai Tere Mere Darmiyan. They talk to us about how they'll infuse their characters with some of their own liveliness and more...

With Ekta Kapoor's Kuch Toh Hai Tere Mere Darmiyan suffering from low TRPs barely a couple of months into its launch, two of the lead actors " Vibhav Roy (who played Raj) and Shritama Mukherjee (Koyal) have been replaced. Aly Goni (popular as Romi from Yeh Hai Mohabbatein) and the vivacious Asha Negi (of Pavitra Rishta fame) are stepping into those roles now. What they hope to bring to the show " apart from their sizeable fan followings " is their close off-screen friendship: both Asha and Ali felt that the comfort factor they share will automatically reflect on screen and infuse their characters' dynamic with some much needed sparkle. In a chat with us, Asha and Aly talk about their dosti, dramebaazi and more.

Asha, Aly, were you apprehensive about replacing Shritama and Vibhav in Kuch Toh Hai Tere Mere Darmiyan? 

Asha: No, I wouldn't say that I was apprehensive. It's obviously not the best feeling in the world to replace any actor and to play her character but since it has happened, I will be giving this my best shot. When I heard about the offer, I was initially not interested in replacing anyone, but Rithvik (Dhanjani; Asha's fianc) convinced me that this is a good opportunity. And it's a Balaji show, so it was a homecoming for me.
Aly: To be honest, I felt really bad for Vibhav, because what happened was very sad...and I wish him all the very best for his future endeavours; I'm sure he's going to do really well in life. Coming back to me, this will be my first show as a lead actor and I'm really hoping that the audience will accept me as Raj and give me all their love.

Asha, you and Aly are close friends off screen, right?

Asha: Yes, in fact, we just went on a holiday to Della Adventure Park, with some friends.
Aly: I met Asha through Rithvik and we share a great bond. Usually, Asha, Rithvik, Anita (Hassanandani), Karan (Patel) and I vacation together.

Coming to your roles, what do you find most interesting about the Raj-Koyal relationship? 
Asha: That they're both such mastikhors!
Aly: The (show) makers have changed the characters a little, and a lot of interesting things have been planned. I love the kind of relationship Raj and Koyal share: despite going through so many ups and downs, they're madly in love with each other. The chemistry built in the show is amazing.

Do you have a gameplan for building your onscreen chemistry and attracting more viewers to the show? 
Asha: We haven't planned anything but we are doing best. Since we are already friends, it is easy for both of us to work together. That comfort level is there and I'm sure our fans will love us in this avatar!
Aly: Yeah, my fans have really supported me in my role as Romi, who's a fun-loving guy but also emotional. And as Raj, they will see me play another emotional character. I'm sure they're going to love it!

Okay, describe your co-star in a few words. 
Asha: Aly is very cool and childish! He's good to work with because of the masti that he brings on to the sets.
Aly: Asha is a great actor. She's the consummate professional when it comes to work, but otherwise she's very fun loving.

Rapid fire:
If I could be another celebrity for a day, I'd be:
Asha: Sakshi Tanwar, because she is my inspiration.
Aly: I would love to be Karan Patel's character, Raman, if given a chance. I want to play the character of angry young man.

Off screen I'm closest to:
Asha: Ridhi Dogra and Surabhi Jyoti
Aly: Right now, it's Asha

What I find attractive in a person:
Asha: Good grooming and a great sense of humour
Aly: Positivity and good humour

One thing that puts me off in a person:
Asha: If they don't present themselves well and have a bad sense of humour
Aly: Bad behaviour. I also can't stand people who talk just for the sake of talking.

I shop the most for:
Asha: Clothes and shoes
Aly: Sunglasses

Most memorable date: 
Asha: Actually, I love going out on movie dates
Aly: My most memorable date was when I was in school. My girlfriend, who was three years, my senior and I, had bunked and we were caught by a professor. I was suspended from school for a week!

style14 thumbnail
AshVik Land FC @AshvikLand  

Asha Negi as Koel today in Kuch To Hain Tere Mere Darmiyaan Caps-1

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

style14 thumbnail

Koel with Maddy & her mother in today's episode of Kuch To Hain Tere Mere Darmiyaan Caps-3

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

style14 thumbnail

Dil Dosti and Dramebazi today in Asian age http://onlineepaper.asianage.com/articledetailpage.aspx?id=4154520 ...

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

style14 thumbnail

Koel's mother agrees the proposal of Samar today in Kuch To Hain Tere Mere Darmiyaan Caps-4

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

style14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arbi_loves

Asha Negi Fan Club @AshaNegi_Fans 

style14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SimplyAshVikian

I wanted my hard work to pay off: Rithvik Dhanjani

After winning Nach Baliye with partner Asha Negi, Rithvik Dhanjani has been crowned winner one more time for the reality show I Can Do That. The telly star beat Gurmeet Choudhary, Madhurima Tuli, Gauahar Khan to win the title. We caught up with him for a chat. Excerpts:

Where do we see you next?

I will be immediately seen next on India's Best Dramebaaz with my friend Ravi Dubey.

What do you feel about Asha taking on Kuch Toh Hai Tere Mere Darmiyan?
Asha was wanting to do a good fiction show for a while now and then this show came to her. I know she can never go wrong with Ekta's show. Nobody can go wrong with Star Plus and Ekta together. The last time this combination came together was for Kasautii Zindagii Kay. When Ekta decided that she wanted to replace the main cast, I am sure she had something in mind for the new cast. I completely trust Ekta's instincts. If she thought Asha was fit for the show, she has to take it up. Asha's taken the right decision and I feel the show will do very well.

style14 thumbnail
style14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arbi_loves

Kuch Toh Hai Tere Mere Darmiyaan 23rd November 2015. SBB

Credit: Uploader https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIQ8VW4b6Vo ...

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIQ8VW4b6Vo[/YOUTUBE]

style14 thumbnail

Kuch Toh Hai Tere Mere Darmiyaan 23rd November 2015. #SBS #Koyal #Raj Credit: Uploader https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04jhiv-UWMg ...