Tu Mera Hero Written Update 14th Nov 2015 - Last Episode

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago

Hello guys, I know this place has been silent for a long time and I haven't been regular with my written updates either but I wanted to do WU for the last episode 😊 Will miss this show and I wish they had not ended it so early 😭 Its tons better than crappy shows that are running without a story on SP 🤢 Anyways all good things always come to an end and so did this wonderful show! I want to thank one person - Yuri who kept this forum alive and a big hug for you Yuri 🤗

The episode begins with Panchi waking up Titu in the middle of the night at 3 AM and asks him a promise of not getting mad. Titu tells her he will but tomorrow and he needs to sleep. Panchi says she wants halwa and Titu says at 3 AM? Panchi says maybe it's their child. Titu tells her he works hard the whole day and let him sleep like a lazy guy atleast in the night and tells her not to use the child as an excuse. Panchi wonders how to make everyone believe her that she is indeed pregnant. She decides to take the test right away to convince the family.

Next day morning Panchi looks at the mirror and talks to herself addressing her baby asking it to grow soon so that her family believes her at last. She comes sprinting down and then realizes she needs to be careful right now. In the hall Rekha is chopping raw mango for pickles and is secretly keeping some for herself. Surekha and the rest of the women gather there. Surekha tells Panchi to lift the vessel containing mangoes and Panchi does but realizes she shouldn't be lifting heavy things and drops it. It falls on Rekha and Rekha gets up. The mangoes she had gathered fall down and she starts cribbing. Panchi says she should not be lifting heavy things. Surekha teases her that has she also become lazy as a side effect of being married to a lazy person? Panchi looks embarrassed and Surekha tells her if she is indeed pregnant then she won't let her step down even.

Rekha is being grumpy about not being able to eat raw mangoes when Surekha calls her and accuses her of eating off all the pickle. Rekha argues back saying she did not. Surekha says she has been doing this for 40 years and Rekha corrects saying 39 years. Panchi looks on guilt thinking she was the one who ate the pickles. They are all arguing when Panchi faints. The doctor comes to check Panchi and tells the family she is pregnant. Everyone are thrilled and Govindji declares that Panchi won't lift a glass of water from now on. Panchi is wary of their attitude and thinks she was better off when they thought she was not pregnant.

There is a time leap and Panchi is in labor. There is a strike because of which they cannot go to hospital. So doctor comes to their home for the delivery. Panchi is screaming in pain and everyone are tensed. The doctor tells them that the child is taking time. The family tells Titu that it is a lazy child just like him and tell him to do one thing which always used to take his laziness away - comedy. Titu starts with his poetry asking his kid why is he scared to come into this world? If he fears politics then his Vaishali Tai will teach him politics, his Bhagmati Tai will shower him with love, his Surekha dadi will love him unconditionally though the world is selfish and his darogah grandpa will protect him all the time. Keshav and Mukund Tau will always be with him and Pinky and Sunder will never let him cry. His mother will teach him all romantic tactics and his father will always make him smile. Inside the room Panchi has delivered a baby boy and everyone rejoice.

Later the family is celebrating the birth of TiChi's baby and Rekha tells everyone that Bhagmati is pregnant too. Everyone rejoice at this. All of them sing and dance to Hum Saath Saath Hai title track. After that, Panchi's parents tell Panchi they want to take the baby in their arms and Panchi sees the baby in the cradle which is sleeping and tells them let him sleep for sometime. Surekha says its time to feed but Panchi requests them to let him sleep. Sunder comes and shouts till when will he sleep? Then everyone sing and dance to the title track of the show, Nikhatu' and the show ends on a happy note and in the end, the focus is on God's idol in puja room of the house.

Farewell TMH! Will miss this wonderful show and hope we get to see all the actors in new shows soon 😃

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks dear for the last episode update. Have formed a sweet bond with Purva and even you. Take care. Keep safe and hope we see this TMH entire cast in a new serial. Will miss TMH big time.. Life means.. Moving on...
Originally posted by vraizada

Thanks dear for the last episode update. Have formed a sweet bond with Purva and even you. Take care. Keep safe and hope we see this TMH entire cast in a new serial. Will miss TMH big time.. Life means.. Moving on...

Thank u for commenting 🤗 yeah will miss the show n u were one among the regular members who posted here. Where is Purva btw? She isn to be seen. Yeah no other choice but to accept it. I loved this show n had it not been for my ofc commitments I would be regular here this is the only show that wasn't dragged. I wish sp could end shows like yrkklh or sns instead of shutting down such good shows so early.
Thanks for this last episode wu. Ill miss this show and forum so much.Although its not much active forum but all members here are very mature and sweet.This forum doesnt left bad taste .We didnt divide in different fan groups or fight with each other.Just like the show we share smiles and fun here .Ill miss this show very much star should let it complete atleast one year.Its just matter of one month.They gave many chances to some shows but not a single chance to this kind shows.Its genre is different.TRP audience doesnt appreciate it but I love this show so much.It start with celebration of Bhagmati keshav marriage and ended with a celebration. many things changed but fun never end .
Originally posted by FieryHeart

Thank u for commenting 🤗 yeah will miss the show n u were one among the regular members who posted here. Where is Purva btw? She isn to be seen. Yeah no other choice but to accept it. I loved this show n had it not been for my ofc commitments I would be regular here this is the only show that wasn't dragged. I wish sp could end shows like yrkklh or sns instead of shutting down such good shows so early.

Yes will miss this show and you all. Keep safe and healthy. I am in Singapore and hopefully will meet someday. Love and blessings..
You too Purva..

This was truly, one of my favorite shows. Very nice, and sweet, like Kareena Kareena...hilarious and at the same time, relaxing to watch. It's unfortunate that other shows that should be going off air are still on while this one show that was on for half a year just said bye bye. I would have loved to see how Titu and Panchi raise their boy and maybe a 5 year leap of their boy being as lazy as Titu and showering him with love. Awww! I loved the title tracks they were dancing to. Sooo nice!