SS 59 Tan, Atom Bomb & Twins - Page 81

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
The Iyers have a full house -!the daughters and their husbands, siblings and their spouses and the Neighbours too. A hoard of kids and periappa! Must be one of Appa and Amma's happiest days 😊

But Appa is engaged in a turf battle with RnB. While he is busy with appa's Daughter - the seductress and is tiniest Girlfriend 😳.

We almost always don't recognise happiness while living through it. Ranjan would give an arm a leg and probably his soul to be able to live like this. Tan a happy soul lives exactly he as he wants to -free and true. Vandu and Sam comrades when it comes to bugging II about RnB she turns red while RnB is nonchalant as always. Happy and quietly stalks and claims his Wife and has no qualms making her turn red over and over again. 😳
Festive - with the patakas, the people , the food and all the kiddos! Lovely updates Nisha πŸ‘
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Peanuttt..I wannaaa crushhh thss lillee babyyy..!❀️
She is way too possessive about her Mamaji and Jealous like her Mami...! πŸ˜† tooo cutee!

Her  'NO' and shaking her head side to side..aiyooo tht scenee I cud visualize thtπŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Asma dear..
Lunch me kya hai πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Wow. The way this Diwali is going it brings back lot of memories for me too.
Neighbors, in childhood day played integral part of my life. Loved the place where we stayed as could across people of all culture and all bonded with each other. Thank you Nisha.

I am Loving and Enjoying this Diwali Celebration much more than my own. 

I really don't know how you imagine such things. Its so much fun to read it all, Superb. 
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NSB7

AsmaπŸ˜³πŸ€—

Hey how are you?? πŸ€—
blue5sky thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti77

Asma dear..

Lunch me kya haiπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Apple pomelo and peanut salad. Roti rajma and aloo mutter 😊

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
II to Dude's all ex-girlfriends.. Butter is not in this category, she is his current n steady choti-moti girlfriend...
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti77

II to Dude's all ex-girlfriends.. Butter is not in this category, she is his current n steady choti-moti girlfriend...

She can say that to lasya too after all he belongs to her πŸ˜‰ peanut has proprietorial rights when he is with her rest of the time he is II's to play with and to punch and wriggle beneath him πŸ˜†
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue5sky

Hey how are you?? πŸ€—

ek dum thikh πŸ˜ƒ
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Are we getting ek aur????