Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Errantnomad thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

Kalpana you to have fun, enjoy your trip and come back with amazing stories and post dated reviews.

Thank you guys. That I'll do.
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Have a lovely trip EnVee!
O 😃
Kalpana - you enjoy your trip too.

A big Hello to everyone logged in ok heading off to bed now gn 😊
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kalpana and envee safe travels and have fun

Pritee welcome back
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Kalpana..
Happy trip..
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the trip blazers enjoy your trip, I am sure its a well deserved break from the daily rigmarole. dying to visit delhi, havent seen my parents for almost a year now, missing them terribly. dont think i will be able to go until summer next year. sigh sigh! LOl here I was wishing envee and kalpana a happy trip, but seems to be alaapoing my own raga. 
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kalpana: you are also going somewhere? Have fun.

Kajal, Asma, thank you.
EnVee thumbnail
Originally posted by: taramira

the trip blazers enjoy your trip, I am sure its a well deserved break from the daily rigmarole. dying to visit delhi, havent seen my parents for almost a year now, missing them terribly. dont think i will be able to go until summer next year. sigh sigh! LOl here I was wishing envee and kalpana a happy trip, but seems to be alaapoing my own raga. 

Shruti, thanks. 😃 happens to all of us.

How is your mom now? She had a fall sometime ago?

taramira thumbnail
Originally posted by: EnVee

Shruti, thanks. 😃 happens to all of us.

How is your mom now? She had a fall sometime ago?

she is well, though a little difficult for her to use that leg fully, but other than that, its healed. 
you know the weather here has become chilly, especially the mornings and it reminds me so much of delhi in early december. i so disticntly remmber those cold mornings, scrambling to wear your school uniform, and rushing out before you missed your bus. winters were extra fun .. green balzers, blue for scholars, (grey skirts - a tad too short for some)  so so miss those carefree days! uff i have started again!
EnVee thumbnail
Originally posted by: taramira

she is well, though a little difficult for her to use that leg fully, but other than that, its healed. 
you know the weather here has become chilly, especially the mornings and it reminds me so much of delhi in early december. i so disticntly remmber those cold mornings, scrambling to wear your school uniform, and rushing out before you missed your bus. winters were extra fun .. green balzers, blue for scholars, (grey skirts - a tad too short for some)  so so miss those carefree days! uff i have started again!

Tell me about carefree days. We were discussing school and such at work too. Days when you did not have so much TV or you had only newspapers and a little bit of DD, playing, pranking and more. Fun. Abhi to gadhe ke tarah kaam hi kaam.
taramira thumbnail
Originally posted by: EnVee

Tell me about carefree days. We were discussing school and such at work too. Days when you did not have so much TV or you had only newspapers and a little bit of DD, playing, pranking and more. Fun. Abhi to gadhe ke tarah kaam hi kaam.

did you pour over CSR- competiiton success review, bcoz it was a smart magazine to read?