SS 59 Tan, Atom Bomb & Twins - Page 63

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
You paint such a pretty picture Nisha... makes me go all happy and mushy... No wonder most of us hold on to a chance at happiness with a partner in life.. It is this Hope that we may attain a paradise as this one... And even if we don't, just the fact that we can imagine so is a lot for me... We so need to be constantly reminded about how love can change our lives, any kind of love.. You story does this for me, no matter how much the rational girl in my head will tell me at times that it's just a story..Embarrassed
Loved the miniature jealous Lasya, i.e. Sahana.. the boys and the quiet darling Nivi.. Dude and II realize how lucky they are in life and Ranjan seems to have fought off some of his demons.. Life is good in MMHug
So so sooo cute update!!!!!!Smile
"He looked sexy with tousled hair and that old worn BR tee and the sweats, Sahana was FATTT, she had one leg up on him, her foot on his belly
II walked over and bend down, and kissed the baby, and kissed his cheek, and kissed his forehead"
"Dad was keeping it shorter these days, more sexy and sophisticated, kinda transforming from his 20s look"
Nishaaa this is not fare...u cannot do this to us. How can someone be so sexy and yet careless!
U know na I m married... I hav a family and kids to take care off! After these detals ur imaginary R&B is all over my imagination. How I wish someone can clone him...
Embarrassed Wink Clap
Dad was keeping it shorter these days, more sexy and sophisticated, kinda transforming from his 20s look

Just a question how sexy can he be?? It's like we are watching a movie or series over the years like a look for the teens then a different rugged look for adulthood and then a more matured yet sexy over the time look and then the 40's the period when men are believed to be the most sexy and to top that he has 4 kids all with the love of his life who entered with a lamp which has brightening ever since Day Dreaming

This happened to me when I watched Paul walker growing up in that series over the years.
And the twin terrors you just don't need a social life when you have such kids coz visiting a normal house or a social gathering would feel like visiting a museum as your own house is a national park LOL with one baby crawling around other two hanging around your shoulder one cutely asking like a rabbit coz even a sanctuary has varieties some wild some cute some polite some vulnerable Embarrassed

Sahana rolled on the floor waddled and ate off the floor like the family dog ROFL   ROFL if that baby would be on sale I would pay any price to have her or do anything to have herEdited by Kjolovesbabies - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Kjolovesbabies

Dad was keeping it shorter these days, more sexy and sophisticated, kinda transforming from his 20s look

Just a question how sexy can he be?? It's like we are watching a movie or series over the years like a look for the teens then a different rugged look for adulthood and then a more matured yet sexy over the time look and then the 40's the period when men are believed to be the most sexy and to top that he has 4 kids all with the love of his life who entered with a lamp which has brightening ever since Day Dreaming

This happened to me when I watched Paul walker growing up in that series over the years.
And the twin terrors you just don't need a social life when you have such kids coz visiting a normal house or a social gathering would feel like visiting a museum as your own house is a national park LOL with one baby crawling around other two hanging around your shoulder one cutely asking like a rabbit coz even a sanctuary has varieties some wild some cute some polite some vulnerable Embarrassed

Same question is mine also!!
How is it possible but author Sahiba had made it possible it's imaginary yet so realistic!!
OMGGG Nishhaaa!!! Can I cry out of happinesss...???!!!! Suchaaa cuteee updateee!!! Heart 
II RnB 4 kids and Ranjan..Awwieee.Sucha happy familyyy!!!HeartDay DreamingHeartDay DreamingHeartDay DreamingHeartDay DreamingHeartDay Dreaming

I LOVEDDD ITTT!!!!Heart 
Love these glimpses of future they are like those monthly privileges we wait for or those special days we await amongst the real life routine and chaos for a short period but a lovely rejoice Embarrassed and if we are more at it we wish to get back to normal routine. Thank you for completing that birthday I got my gift Embarrassed
Baby a and baby b is the cutest

#sanskarijamesbond coming to india. the censor board has cut long kissing scenes and a couple of gaalis from the latest bond movie to be relased this week. what is the country coming to? 
twitter is going gaga about what they think a sanskari james bond should do.. one suggested he should have an idol of ganesh on the dashboard of his aston martin, another suggested they should introduce flowers kissing and yet another suggested his ring tone could be gayatri mantra!