Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Thank you for the insightful post O. I guess we need reminders to realise how in our busy days we take some things for granted and fail to cherish and value what we have.
The opportunity to smile...look back at moments gone by cherish memories we are left with makes us savor the present.
Orangen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonwearer

Thank you for the insightful post O. I guess we need reminders to realise how in our busy days we take some things for granted and fail to cherish and value what we have.
The opportunity to smile...look back at moments gone by cherish memories we are left with makes us savor the present.

Thank you for liking it. I owe you all for letting me speak and share Srividya.

I wish the rest of the world was of people and opinions we don't understand. There would be lesser grief. I'm completely disgusted at the rhetoric I hear in Europe and the US. There is a lot more to life than proving a point and being aggressive don't you think.Edited by Orangen - 8 years ago
moonwearer thumbnail
Definitely agree with you O the bitterness and  hate posts that are going the rounds shocks me...i sometimes feel i am living in a time and age for which i am unsuited and clam up...sometimes i respond immediately. I'm happy i responded when you are online.

Orangen thumbnail
I know I'm irregular. I'm here when I have thto energy to get here. But I read every update. And some of your poems too which are all very nice 😊Edited by Orangen - 8 years ago
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello O
Its so nice to hear from you. Just yesterday Asma and I were remembering you here :) can't agree more with what you and SRIVIDYA are discussing. As long as some of us remember that love is all there is, we still can hope for a better tomorrow. :)  
I hope all is well with you. take care🤗  
moonwearer thumbnail
Originally posted by: Orangen

I know I'm irregular. I'm here when I have thto energy to get here. But I read every update. And some of your poems too which are all very nice 😊

Thank you very much...entered home ...heaved a sigh ...missed TGF traffic mess in Bangalore😊
Orangen thumbnail
Originally posted by: dristi64

Hello O

Its so nice to hear from you. Just yesterday Asma and I were remembering you here :) can't agree more with what you and SRIVIDYA are discussing. As long as some of us remember that love is all there is, we still can hope for a better tomorrow. :)
I hope all is well with you. take care🤗

Hello Dristi,
Thank you for your PM. I am good. I hope found the information you were looking for.

Nice to be remembered I must say 😉.
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello O! 
Really long...Glad you take time out and come to the forum! 
Trust all is well :)
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Our R&B

this is y dude & II married
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi O..
I don't think whether you will read this message..
But good to see your post ðŸ˜Š