Fan Fictions

SS 59 Tan, Atom Bomb & Twins - Page 62

Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Their love story or coffee ka kissa should be out in the public as a story so that it could save poor II some of the embarrassment. Poor II πŸ˜› closing the ears of the sleeping girls πŸ˜† things that only II can do.

Nobody can be as romantic and as quite and as angry yet calm yet breathtakingly hot yet obscenely rich yet the best one can afford, he is the rarest of rare combinations that has been compiled together by Nisha and we dreamers go weak on our knees minds eyes hearts and what not. ❀️

Mrs. Sagar Se yaad aya where's mihir Nisha ?? He should come congratulate his brother for such a big news 😳 plz usko laayiye

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh wonderful update...
Gave the feeling of family reunions in marriage n house warming ceremonies..
Since I have big paternal n maternal crowd can imagine the chaos...
πŸ‘πŸ‘

EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sindbad kathaigal maadiri πŸ˜† dude ke karname πŸ˜³

You know when she talks about having one pair of pant and keeping it safe and wearing it occasionally, it reminds me of our lives. How we scrooge on clothes and safeguard one pair like it is worth a million. 😊

II. Your dude is gonna need a lot of your kisses to be fed to make do for all the veggie food he is gonna get here. πŸ˜†

What a pot pourri, this Diwali meet is.
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: putti77

Oh wonderful update...

Gave the feeling of family reunions in marriage n house warming ceremonies..
Since I have big paternal n maternal crowd can imagine the chaos...
πŸ‘πŸ‘

Same here putti my mom r four sisters and two brothers and chote Nanag also has four daughters and two sons so all in all they r 8 sis nd 4 bros I know way two much even u think so...
Never mind every summer holidays was so much fun we used to go stay there for bout a month and it was a joy ride which we would cherish whole year and wait for next holidays πŸ˜†
We used to kisu kisu whole night... Hmmm it was so good Yaar I miss those days
Nisha u always re live the memories!!
Thanks
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
she keeps dancing all night" II whined He kissed her belly

She said she, dude won and so did we πŸ₯³

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sonalgupta2004

Same here putti my mom r four sisters and two brothers and chote Nanag also has four daughters and two sons so all in all they r 8 sis nd 4 bros I know way two much even u think so...
Never mind every summer holidays was so much fun we used to go stay there for bout a month and it was a joy ride which we would cherish whole year and wait for next holidays πŸ˜†
We used to kisu kisu whole night... Hmmm it was so good Yaar I miss those days
Nisha u always re live the memories!!
Thanks

Sonal

My dad are six brothers n four sisters ..
My mom are four sisters n five brothers...
My paternal cousin sisters are super dirty joke tellers.. I am the youngest girl in paternal side... They used to trouble me lot as I was not understanding their dirty jokes...
But now..
πŸ˜†πŸ€£

avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Good Lorddd! I literally had a bad morning, like an hour back and seeing the baby pictures Sonal posted, lifted up my mooddd...Thankuuu darlinggg! The babiess are sooo cutee❀️
Nishaaa! Lovely update! Lakshmi ROASTING II...🀣
'The Famous Choc Syrup Shower' news bhi paunch gaye HAR JAGAH!πŸ€£πŸ˜‰
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: avni_19

Good Lorddd! I literally had a bad morning, like an hour back and seeing the baby pictures Sonal posted, lifted up my mooddd...Thankuuu darlinggg! The babiess are sooo cutee❀️

Nishaaa! Lovely update! Lakshmi ROASTING II...🀣
'The Famous Choc Syrup Shower' news bhi paunch gaye HAR JAGAH!πŸ€£πŸ˜‰

My pleasure sweetheart!!
Ya well dude has done so many unusual things that if they got to know all they will faint πŸ˜‰
Hats off to II to bear all that and survive 😳
Orangen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear Nisha,

I hope you are well and he rest of the SoSy group is well too. I had asked Asma to PM you I'm sure she must have..

I have really enjoyed most of the updates.

But I must add the Diwali updates are hilarious.

Maanvi and the rest of the babies bring back memories. Espcially your description of Sahana ; and mine was the same all those years ago 😊 big, eating off the floor and mommy's girl! I choose to smile at the images this brings forth. Thank you for letting me relive happy times πŸ˜ƒ

But girls on the thread - learn this!! Fight all you want with the man but if he is worth his salt make him laugh aloud. πŸ˜† ... " can't stiffle my moans" which man would want to leave a woman that sweet and sincere πŸ˜› but our dude is worth it and they are harder to come by than sweeter girls!!@

Life is all about having fun now! Right Asma πŸ˜‰ 😳

Take care Adios!! Till we meet again!

Love,
O
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sonalgupta2004

My pleasure sweetheart!!
Ya well dude has done so many unusual things that if they got to know all they will faint πŸ˜‰
Hats off to II to bear all that and survive 😳    SAHI HAI BOSSS!☺️

@Bolddd...  πŸ€£ Thy will go in Coma!πŸ˜†
Edited by avni_19 - 8 years ago