Fan Fictions

SS 59 Tan, Atom Bomb & Twins - Page 6

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
WoW πŸ˜Š
So the kicks continue n II's fight to get a nanny for baldie...
Curious about further progress...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awww lovelyyy updateee Nishaaa!❀️
And they forgot about their fight! Good thing actually but II will probe him moreπŸ˜†
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pritee
IT WAS GREAT
The EXACT opposite of the party at "best frnd's", I didnt come away angry, frustrated and hurt
We talked a bunch about growing up in India, she is from Vile Parle in Mumbai came here 4 years ago, she has two teenagers, I can only imagine how insecure "she could have been" but she is very confident and self assured... yahan to Desi kisi ko dhele bhar ka bhaav nahi dete, if someone is renting in their 40s and has one car, and the woman is not employed
They are all of three but NICE
She was telling us about 26/11 and how it played out that night through her eyes...

another woman is also a Marathi from Nasik, she married a Marathi/Gujju from Ahmedabad... AMAZING GUYπŸ‘

She was sexually abused beaten and tortured in the first two years of her married life to a  horrific monster , he stalked and followed her to the US, she got rid of him somehow...she met her now husband  during Pharmacy Masters at North Dakota. Kind gentle soul... treats her well, takes care of her like a baby

When he takes time off work, she wont even go to grocery... she is attached to him like glue
A new store opens here this weekend, me and the Vile Parle chick planned to attack it tomorrow (finally after all the Diwali madness has settled)

The Nasik woman refused... she wants to coochie-coo with her hubs😳

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nisha your vivid description be it the tale or folks in flesh and blood you build such details that one can visualise them clearly. Enjoy the new ties you are forging.
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kalpana... I remember it...but still had a rand doubt early in the morning. 
Thanks for clearing it 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: moonwearer

Nisha your vivid description be it the tale or folks in flesh and blood you build such details that one can visualise them clearly. Enjoy the new ties you are forging.

Wow!!!😲

People say that about me😳 THANK YOU

You think so too?
When we were growing up, my family would wait for my "narration" of my work day... I could somehow make a "routine Delhi chakki something funny and interesting"
My KIDS say the same...

My 7 year old will beg me "Mommy tell us your day... keep talking"πŸ˜†
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I am so Happy for you. May you meet people who make you happy.
Enjoy your shopping ( even if grocery).
Vile parle chick stays next to my office wala station. My office is at andheri.
The instance which you shared about the nashik wala chick thank you for that. It's reassuring that it's not necessary if you have been unlucky once you shouldn't sulk rather move on if given a chance. God bless her.
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Wow!!!😲

You think so too?
When we were growing up, my family would wait for my "narration" of my work day... I could somehow make a "routine Delhi chakki something funny and interesting"
My KIDS say the same...

We yearn for the same too any word of your mouth and it's kind of a story to us be it your day or the tale.
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Wow!!!😲

You think so too?
My KIDS say the same...

No surprises here at all.
You absolutely are best person to recite something ( and I can see one characteristics of Ii admitted by you).
Why do you think we so many people are hooked up here.
You made so many of us who would have been silent until forced by SoSy.
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My mother dragged me to a post Diwali function and when I reached I found all Marwari food to gorge upon and I had some of the best Marwari foods today after having all the starters I was done there was no need to even look up for the main course.

When I was in high school I had all Marwari friends and I used to get invitations to have there food and they mostly loved our food so they used to come over to our place.