SS 59 Tan, Atom Bomb & Twins - Page 56

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Beautiful names nisha loved it 

I just love sahana she is really cute...

Dude not able to stay away from the kids was really nice 
What use is calm well behaved kids... no?
I mean boys...

I own a Bday list for my floor, we bring treats for each other, by turn, I was supposed to move with my new role to a window less cube downstairs, I changed my mind and just sat by the window (overlooking a grocery store's distribution warehouse across the streetConfused) I have been sitting at for 5 years... a Biz VP would tease me every day "Dont u have a new job now, why are u still here when are u moving downstairs?"

So yest when I updated the Bday list I said
"Doug P.S. I am still in my ocean view cubeWink, and I own the "coveted" Birthday list"

He copied all and said "Looks like she's lost it... she calls her desk "ocean view" and her list "coveted" nobody wants that list, not sure whats going on with her she appears crazier than usual so watch out"LOL

I told him "Normal is for sissies, crazy is the new cool"Embarrassed
Edited by Nisha0604 - 6 years ago
What do I say for these future update Nothing just savor them and thank you.
Sonal more glory and power to your SIL
Shilpa: TRUE!! The friend should have slammed her MIL and kicked her out. Such pain and suffering for my friend, totally unnecessary...

Putti

LAUGH RIOT THE PICS ARE

My fave was the FIRST and the one about Huggies and Pampers UH-DOOR-AY-BULL
Siddhant and Vedant Embarrassed
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Sonal more glory and power to your SIL
Shilpa: TRUE!! The friend should have slammed her MIL and kicked her out. Such pain and suffering for my friend, totally unnecessary...

Putti

LAUGH RIOT THE PICS ARE

My fave was the FIRST and the one about Huggies and Pampers UH-DOOR-AY-BULL
Nisha
Pics are posted by Kajal...
Kudos to her..

Mausi ke ghar chale gayeROFL
This will never get old! The other day it was chocolate ki mooch?LOL Minion gets me cracking all the time.

Poor Ranjan handling the twin terrors. Sahana knows what she wants and gets it tooLOL

R&B finally acknowledges that they need to stop making babies. He's missing out on his favourite hobby. His 'toy' has tired body partsROFL

I've just been continuously laughing reading this update. Nisha you are a hoot! Thanks a ton!
Lovely updates Nisha...
Vedant and Siddanth--such beautiful names!!!  

Loved the antics V&S are up to, too funnyROFL

Lovely to see R&B lay down the law with V&S...LOL  I almost forgot that he is one tough cookie when it comes to punishment...

I have been reading all the scintillating discussions...very exciting.

The girl thing-I think is getting better in India.  At least I hope so, though for each positive story that is heard, there are half a dozen negative ones.  We can only strive to effect change on those near and dear and hope that the message passes on.  

My aunt lost her husband a few years ago very suddenly.  I came to be there with her and my mother.  When the priests walked us through the ceremonies for all the days-I kept thinking all this she has to stop doing, for what?  If she had remained single-none of these things would apply...she could wear whatever, bindi, clothes, flowers, etc.  Sometimes it feels the single life is the less complicated one...  Wink