Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

How are you doing Noufi?
Seems very hectic. Hope the load would ease out in Comimg day and we see you here more often.

I doubt that preeti...πŸ˜”
May b in the next two mths i will get some freetime...but after that i might go gaayab as my surgery n ortho postings will start by then...4 mthsπŸ˜”!!!
Thanks to putti...she still informs me n i selfishly wish that she will continue that in future too!!
Love u putti kutti...
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hi shilpa!!!
Bye all...take care...did hershey came??i am giving her all the links...if she comes,say my hi...say my hi to kalpana asma dristi envee n O...i m getting these much names only...i m hearing from some of our sosians thru whtsap.n i read some comments here too.but usually isses these ladies...
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ishruhi

Hi everyone!!!
Hope u all r fine...
I am fine here though always in this hospital surrounding...how wonderful it will b if we can interact like this for many many years!!!!

Mon you have chosen a profession to heal others to ease their pain. Just think of the hearts that would be blessing you for the relief you bring.  Definitely Nisha has created a circle of of people around us who care for us whom we look forward to interacting. We may never meet yet we do share our pleasures and pains here. Lets strive to sustain  this as a space we love to return.
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
On page 1.

So II continues 😊

Athai kku atom bomb but II is trying to do the whispers all around to get her motive across πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by EnVee - 8 years ago
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Putti kutti is kiddilam Noufi.
Take care dear.
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Amma knows II so dam well πŸ˜†
Loved how the baby senses the mothers mood swings and tryies to console her or celebrate her happy mood 
Just like another inner voice but this one is a mix of her amma and appa

Loved the addiction dude displayed towards the baby trying to feel the twiches and kicks and spend time with the yet to be born yet to be known checked ld of his 

I really really hope II comes to term with the fact that one needs to limit how much they can microanage others lives
It maybe love but its not acceptable to walk into somebody's house..may it be mother or own sister and rearrange their kitchens clothes or lives or anything.
Micromanagement is a move that displays authority and control more than care and II no bala is way to grown up to accept it as affection 

Please back off

And the best sentence was the hope for dude to hear her acceptance about MM
And I hope its a real acceptance and not just another counter strike to win a conversation by the highly outspoken II
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Nisha. I was so so sleepy, I was hoping your update would come in the next five minute. And it did.

Night / day everyone. Unable to keep the eyelids open.
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Nisha, hamare hero heroin ekdum unique hain.
Jhagde mein bhi they expressed their love for each other.
Aur aab they have Nivi amongst them who will ensure that they resolve their fight sooner.

Aapki dabeli wali party kaissi Thi?
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update nisha I just loved it when. Nivi and the dude communicated with each other