SS 59 Tan, Atom Bomb & Twins - Page 49

Posted: 8 years ago
You paint such a pretty picture Nisha... makes me go all happy and mushy... No wonder most of us hold on to a chance at happiness with a partner in life.. It is this Hope that we may attain a paradise as this one... And even if we don't, just the fact that we can imagine so is a lot for me... We so need to be constantly reminded about how love can change our lives, any kind of love.. You story does this for me, no matter how much the rational girl in my head will tell me at times that it's just a story..😳
Loved the miniature jealous Lasya, i.e. Sahana.. the boys and the quiet darling Nivi.. Dude and II realize how lucky they are in life and Ranjan seems to have fought off some of his demons.. Life is good in MM🤗
So so sooo cute update!!!!!!😊
"He looked sexy with tousled hair and that old worn BR tee and the sweats, Sahana was FATTT, she had one leg up on him, her foot on his belly
II walked over and bend down, and kissed the baby, and kissed his cheek, and kissed his forehead"
"Dad was keeping it shorter these days, more sexy and sophisticated, kinda transforming from his 20s look"
Nishaaa this is not fare...u cannot do this to us. How can someone be so sexy and yet careless!
U know na I m married... I hav a family and kids to take care off! After these detals ur imaginary R&B is all over my imagination. How I wish someone can clone him...
😳 😉 👏
Dad was keeping it shorter these days, more sexy and sophisticated, kinda transforming from his 20s look

Just a question how sexy can he be?? It's like we are watching a movie or series over the years like a look for the teens then a different rugged look for adulthood and then a more matured yet sexy over the time look and then the 40's the period when men are believed to be the most sexy and to top that he has 4 kids all with the love of his life who entered with a lamp which has brightening ever since

This happened to me when I watched Paul walker growing up in that series over the years.
And the twin terrors you just don't need a social life when you have such kids coz visiting a normal house or a social gathering would feel like visiting a museum as your own house is a national park 😆 with one baby crawling around other two hanging around your shoulder one cutely asking like a rabbit coz even a sanctuary has varieties some wild some cute some polite some vulnerable 😳

Sahana rolled on the floor waddled and ate off the floor like the family dog 🤣   🤣 if that baby would be on sale I would pay any price to have her or do anything to have herEdited by Kjolovesbabies - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Kjolovesbabies

Dad was keeping it shorter these days, more sexy and sophisticated, kinda transforming from his 20s look

Just a question how sexy can he be?? It's like we are watching a movie or series over the years like a look for the teens then a different rugged look for adulthood and then a more matured yet sexy over the time look and then the 40's the period when men are believed to be the most sexy and to top that he has 4 kids all with the love of his life who entered with a lamp which has brightening ever since

This happened to me when I watched Paul walker growing up in that series over the years.
And the twin terrors you just don't need a social life when you have such kids coz visiting a normal house or a social gathering would feel like visiting a museum as your own house is a national park 😆 with one baby crawling around other two hanging around your shoulder one cutely asking like a rabbit coz even a sanctuary has varieties some wild some cute some polite some vulnerable 😳

Same question is mine also!!
How is it possible but author Sahiba had made it possible it's imaginary yet so realistic!!
OMGGG Nishhaaa!!! Can I cry out of happinesss...???!!!! Suchaaa cuteee updateee!!! ❤️ 
II RnB 4 kids and Ranjan..Awwieee.Sucha happy familyyy!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I LOVEDDD ITTT!!!!❤️ 
Love these glimpses of future they are like those monthly privileges we wait for or those special days we await amongst the real life routine and chaos for a short period but a lovely rejoice 😳 and if we are more at it we wish to get back to normal routine. Thank you for completing that birthday I got my gift 😳
Baby a and baby b is the cutest

#sanskarijamesbond coming to india. the censor board has cut long kissing scenes and a couple of gaalis from the latest bond movie to be relased this week. what is the country coming to? 
twitter is going gaga about what they think a sanskari james bond should do.. one suggested he should have an idol of ganesh on the dashboard of his aston martin, another suggested they should introduce flowers kissing and yet another suggested his ring tone could be gayatri mantra!

LIFE FLOWS ON

The quartet were heart stealers and show shoppers wherever they went

With Lasya and Baldie tagging along at times, they looked like a nursery on the move

Loyalties had shifted and the and his II had settled for three claimants a piece

The slobbery lil one wanted everything and everyone for herself so often shrieked

If her Amma hadn't cuddled and crushed her in a while

His visits abroad truncated now with 4 lil ones clamoring for her time he had some how to fit in his need

The lil Angel was like a rendering of Bhavayami sedate and tranquil embodiment of grace

The Ferrari and worm boy were like rock shows metallic booming action packed and mysterious

The baby with the ravenous appetite had found other tastes and food sources so his II was his

Her piercing voice pitch and range if sustained would make her the Prima Donna in an opera for sure

A crew had been employed to clean the clutter and mess they created day after day

Though it still didn't reduce her back breaking routine

II was adept in managing the fellows her he summons to rescue him from the throes he was enduring

The patriarch now has company all the while he is their willing companion in secrets and pranks

Amidst the noise and fun and stories galore he never fails to thank her that is the reason for his  bliss

Akkas his and hers occasionally pitch in to give her a rest. They are unskilled  to manage the trio together

Running after the twins a months work out they garner

Sam has a supply of goodies for the growing brood and is top on every baby boutique suppliers list

Akka cooks and tutors Minion to cook up some fancy food to surprise the brats

Rohini is equipped to entertain the kids only if II walks in with her team of special task force tagging along

Vedanth and Tatha argue a lot Sid has stolen Amma's heart

The baby none can pick up with ease she is held at arms length or is hugging their knees

They long for the visits or stay over occasionally at MM

II ensures their every need is taken care of and the dude accompanies the trio on their medical routines

Manya prefers to hear from Dimpal and Dad or watch the bytes sent to her on their family web group

Shravvu coaches and guides the twin terrors in their pranks Lasya is personal trainer for the fatso

Without a mentor the angel charts her coarse fragrant as the jasmine delicate as the rose

The censor board should know cutting down of these scenes doesn't help anyone.. This may be one of the top most country where po*n watched in web... 

By doing this what they achieve?

Instead censor board should take action on Indian tele serials and reality shows where non-sense things are showed...

Yesterday we came to know one more incident of girl child raped by her PE teacher in Bangalore 😡