Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Seriousreader

Yo dearies...Hug

YOOO long time! Heart
What an amazing lady, juggling, home, career and authoring
Nisha that's  you  Heart Hug
Battle lines drawn...Ninja warrior and Punjabi Paiyyan are ready to strike...DII is overflowing with people. Let there be fun and fanfare and laughter.
Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

Originally posted by moonwearer

You mentioned to Putti it was a holiday so i thought it was a festival holiday.

Aree it's a festival of Bihari's Chat Pooja thee biggest festival and as u all know how bid hearted delhi govt. is they declared it as a holiday !

This is bad with schools they make a habit of having every other day as a holiday for every petty reason but reality sinks in when bci regulates our holidays and we don't even get a holiday for raksha bandhan or any of our festivals Cry
Originally posted by blue5sky

What an amazing lady, juggling, home, career and authoring

<font color="#333333" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Nisha that's you HeartHug</font>

I noticed the same and I find your post Big smile
Lucky me as soon as get down from the flight got update Smile
Wonderful update Nisha...
RnB Vs Appa
Day 1 started..
Eye fight. ..
Let's book the front row coz wrestlers are ready more like IIlers Wink let's get some if their favs some turkey sandwiches instead of popcorn and for veggies some crackers as the fights gonna be interesting coz it would be in their minds and we get to know who's winning or got knocked down LOL

Amma would be the umpire and II would be the cheerleader and the prize money too. And the sil:fil fight begins Embarrassed