Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

If your friends parents were Sheryl Sandberg's as well then Sheryl would have had to quit her job as she would have brought "misfortune" to her company👏 Thank God for America

India too actually... some folks... I read an interview of Bank of India or IOB cant recall ...chairman & MD, that defied odds after losing her husband and went on to head one of the most profitable public sector banks in India, and till date takes care of her MIL.
Against society's prejudices... wonder how many bigoted men and women withdrew their balances and closed their Accounts lest they lose it

How horrible!!!!? how long ago was this 3rd delivery? I was actually beginning to hope that the girl child stigma has considerably eroded, you and Sonal have indicated otherwise😭

No it absolutely hasn't we go on field trips and to children homes and see the way babies(girls) are treated or the mothers have been thrown out, 2-3 months back I shared a baby picture I found in an orphanage and going on records I found she was thrown away literally coz they found her in the road side and one was found on the railway track. Recently my mother went to a temple and she found a well trained baby girl aged about 2years begging and I say well trained because she knows money at such an age these are the things they are trained to do. I had a prison visit there we spoke to a lady who was convicted and was sentenced for 7 years imprisonment she was expecting during her trial period and she delivered in the jail and there was another lady also who delivered so when I asked her what happens when they are 6 years coz it's the rule that once babies are 6 years they need to be moved out of the jail to a child care so she says she is a girl had I been blessed with a boy like the other lady I would have worried where to send my baby.
That was a shock to my system.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kajal

Let me get this straight... so only incarcerated women/women in prisons in India want a female child? So they can be moved to a less punishing day care like environment?

Niiice

The mother of the boy has to just drop him in the street for begging? until she herself gets out?

Is that how it works?

Kjolovesbabies thumbnail

Kajal

Let me get this straight... so only incarcerated women/women in prisons in India want a female child? So they can be moved to a less punishing day care like environment?

Niiice

The mother of the boy has to just drop him in the street for begging? until she herself gets out?

Is that how it works?

No that was the other way round being in prison convicted penalized she wished for a boy and was sad when she had a girl that's the extent of the belief which doesn't change you can change a person by beating the shit out of him or by love but you cannot change the way as to how he thinks you just cannot.

And the 2year baby was a girl too begging on the streets besides a temple.

Edited by Kjolovesbabies - 8 years ago
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
And the rule says when the baby is 6years old he/she only has to moved out of the prison coz the child needs a mother to a certain age after that they are left with the child helplines to be taken care of(this is the case where the family has abandoned them) until the mother completes her sentence.
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Shru

A day of strange coincidences, like Sudhi said

I just expressed displeasure about somethings I dont care for in the morning, afternoon a very dear friend called and said she was not invited to the gode bharai of a younger friend in her neighborhood. This friend lives in Kansas, she has been married for 14? 15? years and has no kids... apparently the younger couple who they are good friends with didnt invite her, and the female told her "My MIL said inviting you would be like inviting bad luck" or something to that effect

The young girl was apparently being fed and taken care of and pampered by my friend the last 9 months, the whole town is going to her "temple hosted" gode bharai except for my friend

Do I have a reason to be outraged and murderous?

Also second coincidence

The lil baby I mentioned to sudhi this morning I happened to ogle at through the gym windows, down at the pool yesterday is called HENDRIX☢️😲
 Yep... HENDRIX😳

(AYYYO!!!!! I MEAN HOW POMPOUS AND STATELY), yep he is exactly a week old like I guessed, and was 9lbs and 6 oz it seesm acc to the grandma in the lobby, she baby sat him while Mommy was at swim lessons with the 5 year old older bro inside

UNBELIEVABLY CUTE
HE JUST SAT AND STARED HE HAD DOUBLE CHIN AND A ROUND FACE
ARGHHH
I could have just eaten him up if Grandma wasnt looking
Tineee toes and tinyyy fists... and a lil tongue... soft cheeks
I only saw grandma with the baby didnt know it was the child I saw yest, the Mom came out and I asked her  "Do u have a younger sister?"🤣

She goes "Ya how did u know"

So behind every baldie there is an II😳

Sigh!!!!

More than MIL I  am angry on that young couple... How can they treat your friend like this.. Very disgusting😡.. Your friend fed that gratitudeless girl for nine months? While she was getting fed no bad luck? What logic.. Being younger generation the couple would have shut that MIL and called your friend for function.. 

Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: putti77

More than MIL I  am angry on that young couple... How can they treat your friend like this.. Very disgusting😡.. Your friend fed that gratitudeless girl for nine months? While she is getting fed no bad luck? What logic.. Being younger generation the couple would have shut that MIL and called your friend for function.. 

And the next disgusting thing will be...if by chance the childless lady conceives people will go to the extent of saying since she fed the pregnant lady u are blessed with the baby...punya mil gaya.

Very enlightening discussions...to this day I cannot go into the kitchen without bathing when I am having periods...this rule is for first 3 days...when I was newly married I didn't know about this since I never used to do all this in mom's house...omg I got a lecture from mil...
Which I remember to this day😕

Edited by shidin0117 - 8 years ago
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Okay this is to lighten up the moods from worldly worries:

sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Well there is discrimination and imbalance in every field or rather society in each and every form.
When we look we will find all sorts of cases... We can only pray or hope Nono we should spread awareness whenever we can to a ritual if we can.
It will take time and bunch of us r not enough but at least we r there it will come to effect but slowly!!
Society is changing or will change!
My SIL's husband is no more she is only 42 he died of heart fail last year 😭
After that all my in laws were so shattered coz of this. Then we only ask her Didi u can wear wht ever u like, do wht ever u like.. First she said it will not look nice wht will society say then my hubby said don't bother we all r with u!
Now she dressed like she used to before with small bindi also. And believe me it never looked inappropriate.. Some of the older females of colony asked also why is Charu wearing a bindi it was then my MIL said she likes it that way only and we hav allowed it!
One of the other relative ( widow )had mehendi also first people talked but it's up to u how u take it!!
And according to me there r these things for decades and decades it will take time but a ray of hope or light has started to peep in. So appt song
kuch to log kahenge logon ka Kaam hai kahana"
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Tabloid on Tablet and orphan cows
This is for Kajal

It was the twins' birthday, Siddhant and Vedant (thanks😉) II was supposed to take the afternoon off, it was raining like crazy, Sahana hadnt slept through the night

The boys had woken up atleast a 100 times, wanting to know WHAT TIME IT WAS

Finally, R&B had to haul them up and take them downstairs, because they just wouldnt lay still in the upstairs bedroom, he was afraid Nivi would be woken up

Ranjan had peeked seeing lights across the hallway, and found R&B yawning between the two miniature rakshasans

He checked his phone for calls, he hadnt been to Paris in two months,
the kids were driving him insane, he couldnt imagine being without them even for a day, it was middle of August, II had brought them for almost 8 weeks of summer
Ranjan had come by thrice in 8 weeks unable to be without them as well

Nivi had finally returned to Delhi with Thatha, as Sam had them booked in a week long camp at Kufri, "Wildlife adventures"

Nivi had missed the African Safari trip with the Batras, they had instead taken Shubhang with them, for the three weeks, Mauritius and Serengeti

Akka had wanted to go, but "couldnt"

R&B yawned... the boys flung pillows on each other, R&B dozed watching them with one eye occasionally

Ranjan reappeared  "So hayin puttar" he ordered

"No its fine" R&B sulked
Ja beta ja" "ummwah" Ranjan blew a kiss

Before R&B could react, they attached their Thatha, without glasses Ranjan was wobbly... II wanted him t get Lasik, he was forgetting his glasses everywhere
There was atleast 20 pairs in the house

The glasses fell on the rug

Sid picked it up  "Here you go Thatha" "Am I good boy?"😳

"Hey I WANTED TO DO IT... Daddeee" Ved screamed😡

"Enough" R&B ordered😆

The boys went still
Ranjan did too😆

"I want you guys to go back to bed with Thatha... and if I hear a peep, no Bday until u turn 6" he said😆

"Nooo" they whined😭

"Its 11:09" he bit out

"Amma said we turn 12 at one thousand and twelve hundred" Ved showed three fat fingers😳

"Umm ya... but there is still 468 hours to go" R&B lied😳

The boys looked in awe at their Dad's "math skills"

Ranjan chuckled and dragged them, as each one stepped on one foot

They all fell on the bed

"Thanks" R&B said turning around

Ranjan smiled... before they ambushed him to the bed

He walked up and checked on his Angel, she slept like one, not a fold out of place, her night shirt neatly ironed, a slender hand under her cheek, filled with gold bangles

II had bought last weekend

She showed him bills, and the product... he didnt care... he nodded or smiled

"U dont like this one like that other one?" II asked

"the "other one" is my favorite he would lie

RAKSHASANEY
U DONT REMEMBER IT DO U?

She punched him

He got himself a kiss for his amnesia until Sahana wanted her boob

"We need to quit making kids" he whispered

"Tell that to urself" she cuddled  "Oven's turned off" she whispered, letting him unhook her as she leaned and picked up  A BOLDLY STARING SAHANA from the crib in R&B's office

"Vaa dee, kazhugu" (vulture)  "You can somehow smell the scent of me going close to him,
just my luck... all the women love him" II whispered feeding her fatso

She wore a onesie with lil umbrellas all over, II painstakingly dressed them appropriately, like they were her lil toys😳
She spent hours making or undoing hair styles

She didnt care to go to parties, her fave pastime was to be in the 1st floor lounge watching or reading up tabloids on her tablet
(NOT! NOT BOOKS!! she is not THAT type of a girl🤣), as the kids grazed and mowed and kneaded her

Ranjan would stop by and occasionally pick one or two up

She would still be left with two...🤣
She would take naps with them laying on her

Mahavir would wake her up with one crisis or another

"Mausi ke ghar chale gaye dono" (Macy)

"Guard ke staysan par khare hain... guard ki bandook bhari rehti hai bhabhiji"

"Peeche ka nal tod diye hain dono"

"Kisi ki gaai pakadkar le aaye"

Sir ki pahadi rassi (mountaineering rope) utaarkar teesre maale se utarne ki koshish kar rahe the

"Chath par paudhe laga rahe the... do gamle tod diye"

And then II would have no peace until 10 on a good night, midnights on bad nights

When they slept they LOOKED like angels to her

She rained kisses despite Amma's warning "Dont kiss a sleeping baby, aayush kammi ayidum" (lifespan will shorten)

He slid by her

Sahana went back to sleep after feeding, II turned, he picked up the baby and placed her in her crib... she wore a jumpsuit with sunglasses and purses all over

"Toonginala?" (did they sleep?)

"NO... I took them down"

"ayyo, did u leave them with Dad?" II asked horrified

He smiled wickedly

ADA PAAVI" II shrieked

He held her down laughing softly yet hysterically

"Shameless man" II cursed

He held her down and flirted

"My boobs are burnt out and my vagina is limp" she hissed

"Boy!! thats an invitation, if ever there was one" he mocked her
they fought and kissed

And fondled and cuddled and went to sleep

Ii woke with a start  "ayyo I bought those 4 hot wheel cars for Ved I forgot to put it on top of his cake"

He groaned as she slid out of bed, and pulled his tee and wore it... searching for sheet to wrap around to go down to the kitchen,...

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Boys name courtesy: SOCCERMOM

She PMed me weeks ago

Thanks Kajal I finally got to use the names

THANKS SOCCERMOM