SS 59 Tan, Atom Bomb & Twins - Page 27

Posted: 8 years ago
R&B's Thoughts 

Edited by sush_rddt - 8 years ago
Appa, the jealous lover

She was pleasantly surprised to find the house adorned with the Southern lamp, paper lanterns all around
A symbolic welcome to the Iyer girl, they all seemed to have orange/yellow bulbs to mirror the oil lamps
They looked gorgeous

Husband was asleep when she left for work, she felt his poky stubble with the back of her fingers
He half smiled pulling her closer

"I have to go to work, unlike "some" folks who are bums" she whispered

He nodded inhaling her Mysore sandal  "Are u driving?" he asked worried

"No!!" "My father in law happens to be a automobile franchiser and so I get rides" she whispered

He nipped her ear, pulling her down over him, "I dont let press wala do this shirt now its all ruined" "thanks da"

"Stay" he mumbled

"Umm.. lets see, KMPG has NO WFH policy" she said

He let her go, he was warm and firm, she was soft and cold, just what they needed for each other, fire and ice
She went in after 9:30 and got stared at while she walked the hallway to her desk

Bally had the week off from Friday until the Monday after Deepavali

Ritu didnt look like she was headed anywhere...

II buckled down and worked through lunch, eating up everything Mahavir had packed for her
from fruit yogurt, to stir fried broccoli with sesame seed garnish to karhai paneer and naan lunch to fruits nuts and granola post lunch snack
She suspected he was asleep since she didnt hear from him all day, almost, he usually texted her first thing when up

"Are u heading home soon?
"I think u took a pair of something I want"

"They are sore and filling up" she would say

"Did u get botox?" he would ask

"I am meant my boobs" she would respond hot and bothered

"I meant ur lips"

They could spend hours doing dirty talk, it was heady and entertaining

She watched a couple interviews secretly while she ate lunch and watched his left hand and the platinum ring

HES TAKEN
HOPE EVERYONE CAN SEE THAT

Appa called to say she had invited Janaki Athai and had invited Amma's ire

II chuckled "Usually neenga daan amma va thittuvel?" (Arent u the one that usually scolds Amma)

"She is saying I will have a run in with Venu Athimber " Appa accused

"She is right u know that"

"She is sick, its their first Deepavali in Delhi" Appa squirmed

Amma texted her

"appa ku diplomacy ye teriyalai di" (Appa doesnt have a clue)

"Ayyo ma what happened" she asked

"Its YOUR THALA Deepavali, he invited Lakshmi Venkat, Venu Athimber and Akka

"Its OK Ma" II smiled

"Your husband is so shy, he will run away" Amma texted

"Ishita?" Appa called

"Yes pa..." II jumped in

"Venkat is very qualified" Appa said defensively "R&B should start interacting" he ordered

"Solren pa"

"For him, its only YOU" Appa sulked

II chuckled and suppressed a giggle

Appa sounded like a jealous lover

Drat. I will ask someone to post this pic:

Nisha and Delhiites will love this:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10208159863097093&set=a.3619044477538.167511.1316698201&type=3&theater
Edited by EnVee - 8 years ago
Nisha, sorry for being a sticky. Do check that link. It is funny and is sure to put a smile for your Monday 😃
"For him, its only YOU"
😳
Originally posted by EnVee

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Drat. I will ask someone to post this pic:

Nisha and Delhiites will love this:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10208159863097093&set=a.3619044477538.167511.1316698201&type=3&theater

</font>

So true EnVee 👍🏼
Here's what envee wanted to post

Can't wait to have Appa and RnB under one roof with II in the middle 😛
II is so pervert...pavam our innocent dude misses her lips and she imagines it to be something else...pavam dude but wanted a kiss 😆
Ice and fire...yes but usually dude is the ice - indifferent for everyone else (mostly) while II is the fire - warm and bothered 
Look at the iorny 

Drooling over the husband the world seems to be drooling on but proudly claiming him as hers..and it continuous day 2, 3, 4...how longer...well forever 😉

Appa in the complaint handed a big compliment to dude...about how much dude is Into her

Await to see the akward dude and the lost in ghar ka pyaar II sail through their diwali hungama and hope to see dude get shirtless 😉 its saaad we can only read about it 😆