SS 59 Tan, Atom Bomb & Twins - Page 21

Posted: 8 years ago
Themes, Offers &"Biwi"

He didnt know what to say, he clearly couldnt stand being with Mr Iyer for more than a minute, anything more than that he had to...
Amma Appa can even take Monday off, since Tuesday is out big Deepavali" II whispered

"Umm... I guess"

"RUKOGEY?" she asked stunned

He held her from her back, firmly, in a steely grip, bending down on her shoulder

"I guess" he said aloud but thought "U dont leave me with much choice do you?"

"I am sooo excited, I used to peek into Akka's room to catch her making out with Athim" II whispered giggling uncontrollably,
"I wanted to be the one that gave Athim his coffee,
the extra pillow, show him where the sugar dabba is when he wanted more sugar, showed him how the hot and cold geyser taps were switched in my bathroom.

Akka would come out of the room flustered and disheveled I would tease her  did u fall off the bed?"
II sighed walking down memory lane

"Appa and athim talked about cricket and BJP and Jayalalitha" II giggled

He listened... "You need to come up with a list of topics u can talk with Appa" "I will tell you all I know about Jayalalitha, and DMK" she said nodding confidently

"Appa is very caring... he cant sit still, he will try to make you somehow more comfy" she gushed

He bristled...
Knowing Mr Iyer's feelings for him, he doubted if he would even open the front door for him

Diwali was a blast, quite literally at MM
It made it to Page 3 many years along with the Aunrangazeb Rd and Prithiviraj Rd parties

He kicked up "some" noise, by buying and lighting the noisiest, bordering on illegal fireworks
He once lit one too close to Ranjan's car, blowing his windows off

He was grounded for a week
Ranjan imported cases of expensive wines and German beer just for Diwali
Sam and Ma clocked a good 20-30 miles trying to find that kundan or white gold set on Dhanteras
Ma would employ an array of chefs to make the tastiest snacks hed ever seen every year would be a new theme
Either based on emotions and family or seasons or art. The desserts would mirror the theme, the house would be decorated similarly

One time he recalled the house was enveloped in sitar and tabla shaped chinese paper lantern lights
Tabla shaped cream filled coconur macaroons

Depending on a the theme, an artist of repute was invited to perform, silk and chiffon rustled with words like Euros and Yen

"Do u want to go to poker tonight" he asked, shaking himself

She smacked his arm wrapped around her belly

"I just told Tan... ekdum boring hai poker. Main kuch jeet ti nahi, tum cheating karte ho," she said dismissively

He shook behind her softly

"Lasya is all over you. No thanks!! I dont want to fight with the mistress"

"I could shave, she hates that" he whispered

"Oh yaaa...pleaseee shave for HER" II was furiousss

Tan returned soaked  "Oye hoye... ghar bulaakar nehlakar bhejta hai sala" he cursed

II extricated herself from R&B's grip and began making chai for herself and Tan and Dad
She gave him R&B's tee and a towel...

Tan asked her about KMPG buying another small SW company

"looks like they are serious about making money on this thing" he commented

II chuckled, "I am so sick of SW right now, I dont want to think abt it"

"U could manage the back office for a major US telecom provider I signing on next year" he offered

"Can I work from home?" II winked

"Sorry... no" Tan winked

"I want to be with the baby" II said

Tan looked on thoughtfully "Are u serious?" he asked

"No she is not"R&B said with unconcealed envy

"Why?" asked Tan

"I asked her if she wants to join Argent" R&B muttered growling, unable to hide the subtle jealousy

"Aaahhh! To yeh baat hai, pati ka offer nahi liya Jeeje ka le liya?" Tan laughed

R&B looked at II

II squirmed
"Dont let him arm twist you... come to the dark side" Tan coaxed

"Two offers ummm... who can offer more?" II winked

"Dekh bhai... sex to tujhe de nahi sakta... the master is sitting right here... , baaqi tere saamne hai... I will employ an Iyer cook in the cafeteria?"

II blushed seriously...

"Let me think?" she left it at that
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The kids went to Shanti Niketan, she took a nap after feeding periappa some chocolate burriti
She slept from 5 to 10 PM
He was gone to poker when she woke
She thought of going to Akka's then thought they must all be asleep

Worked for a couple hours, sent a bunch of annoying pings to her husband
Talked to whichever friend was online, sent more annoying pings

And went to bed, and was woken up by dude at 9 AM ish, she woke threw up, brushed and went back to bed
He was fully dressed and smelled like Sam's
They hugged each other

"Yaad aa gaya ghar" she gently kneaded his stiff back and neck

"Aur biwi" he said, she laughed into his tee, hearing his chaste Hindi
Her soft fingers massaged his neck.. she gave him many finger kangis as he gently dozed in her arms

"Not ONE text back Rakshasaney" she cursed, he gently caressed her belly, Nivi danced

"I was winning" was his blunt answer

"Kitna jeete?" she asked

"Rs.79,816, after tipping the dancer, I should have Rs.50,000"

"DANCER? DANCER? Dancer kaun?" II was wide awake

"Not sure" he said sleep drugged

OMG!!!
THEY HAVE "ONE O THOSE?"
THOSE PARTIES?
I MEAN WHERE BELLY DANCERS OR STRIPPERS SHOW UP TO ENTERTAIN?
OMG!!!
SERIOUSLY?

"Was she sexy?" she asked

"she was hot... not sure abt sexy though" he said with a twitch of lips

Sadly since his face was buried in her bosom she couldnt see
She felt like someone dipped her ina boiling pot of hot sauce

"Raatri poora avaloda aadittu, karthala enn nyabagam vanduda onakku
Rakshasaney!!" she cursed pulling away

(U dance with her all night and and think of me in the morning)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The couple's interactions are becoming more endearing with each passing day.. Diwali must bring back a lot of memories for R&B.. hope a few more good memories are made this year.. Appa would definitely make it more special by being is usual loving self with the damaad๐Ÿ˜†

II working for Tan would be a lifesaver at this point and too good to be true.. so I doubt author sahiba is actually going to do anything about it ๐Ÿ˜‰ but it did bring out the jealous hubby, so the topic served it's purpose๐Ÿ˜†

LASYA THE MISTRESS๐Ÿคฃ

Poker night and the Dude won! Wasn't there a long ago bet between them regarding poker? I still wonder what the Dude wanted. But he's definitely got the best thing going on right nowโค๏ธ

Jealous II and jealous R&B in the same update.. I'm loving it here! 

Would love to know more about II's work status after Diwali. Wonder what's going on with Bally and Ritu.

I've become an owl waiting for updates๐Ÿ˜ต
Going to get some shut eye.  Take care all..
AUR biwi...me liking this new domesticated yet not so shareef RB. Super duper hit Nisha. Waiting eagerly for a   squirmy, hugely uncomfortable RB at the Iyers  Diwali. And the oil bath OMG bechaara. And Since a mere dancer makes II feel as if she's been dipped in hot sauce, I do hope that some guy who had the hots for II once upon a time presents himself at Iyers, making RB feel like he is sitting on a kaante ka fence. Badla might not be a charitable emotion, but it sure is extremely satisfying, what say Nisha! 
And Abhi to subbu AUR II ka saamna bacha hai. 

Jealous II n dancing nivi...
Originally posted by Errantnomad

More than Mr. Iyer and the dude, the biggest fallout durung these two days proposal at DII would be for
Sam Adams .
Sam Adams will be disappointed to loose it's best buddy to Deepavali. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰

Yeppadi ippadi oru thinking Kalpana ๐Ÿ˜Š
Engayo poitael ๐Ÿ˜†
After the news I saw that they hav become more vocal bout their relation and feelings ๐Ÿ‘
Wht an improvement!!
So dude didn't had any option other than to say yes.. Now let's see how he live there veg food no no Iyer food, no Sam Adams no perfect privacy with his two girls ๐Ÿคข hope he don't get irritated
Flashback was so warming! Hav they stopped Diwali after savvy??
II say yes to any one... Two offers nd that to from two bigies woow ๐Ÿ‘
And on top of it dude getting jealous wht else can u ask for ๐Ÿ˜‰
Dude winning and II jealous of dancer haha sake might hav gone if she knew bot the dancer ๐Ÿ˜†
Now waiting for dudes DII visit!!
Couldn't quite get to sleep and caught this.

How nice II gets an offer from Tan and is ready to boil over the Dancer. She had threatened to shop his winnings off didn't she? Let's see what's instore!

Dude and Appa ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by taramira

AUR biwi...me liking this new domesticated yet not so shareef RB. Super duper hit Nisha. Waiting eagerly for a   squirmy, hugely uncomfortable RB at the Iyers  Diwali. And the oil bath OMG bechaara. And Since a mere dancer makes II feel as if she's been dipped in hot sauce, I do hope that some guy who had the hots for II once upon a time presents himself at Iyers, making RB feel like he is sitting on a kaante ka fence. Badla might not be a charitable emotion, but it sure is extremely satisfying, what say Nisha! 
And Abhi to subbu AUR II ka saamna bacha hai. 

Chal bhai done kee teri ichha we will have some geeky Iyer boy fresh after oil bath show up in a veshti and vibhuti ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Singing, Saligramam and Choc ki moochh
Caring Amma, Wifey II, lazy R&B, Caring II, cozy hubby R&B, naughty Sharvu and Nandu,

Poker & Plea
Cuddly R&B, sophisticated Ranjan, caring homemaker/aunt II, expectant(about DII as well) II

Themes, Offers &"Biwi"
Yearning II & R&B, Jealous R&B and II, tease Tan!

Three cheers Nisha - to how u have morphed an arrogant, cauky dude and a hyper dudette in this tale.

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Chal bhai done kee teri ichha we will have some geeky Iyer boy fresh after oil bath show up in a veshti and vibhuti ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Oh wow it would be so much fun!
Bring it on Nisha ๐Ÿ˜‰