SS 59 Tan, Atom Bomb & Twins - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Before I say anything else, NISHA "dabeli chick"???? πŸ€£πŸ€£
Oh God!! You crack me up like crazy! I already choked on my morning tea reading her question about "by whom" and then you go and name her thisπŸ˜†

Well Congratulations on 59!! And here is to many many more such 'special events' in Nisha's life which keeps us thoroughly entertained for years to comeπŸ˜ƒ

Congratulations Nisha and to all of us for this amazing tale and lovely journey which turned 59 wow
Looks like I miss free this time late to post on first page never mind enjoy everyone!!
Congrats on the 59th thread. Thank you Nisha for this amazing tale and a place which has become an intrinsic part of our lives and the amazing people who flock to this place. It's a pleasure to be here and interact with everyone. Hope this tale never ends and we keep posting congratulations messages with no end in sight.
Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

Congratulations Nisha and to all of us for this amazing tale and lovely journey which turned 59 wow
Looks like I miss free this time late to post on first page never mind enjoy everyone!!

We miss you in the first page... I refreshed first page every second to see your post... πŸ˜•
I know you slept late in the night..
No worries...
Asma dear
Where are you?

Ok guys happy Bhai Dooj to all of u!!!
Will be busy as my Sil coming my Fil 's sister ( my hubbys bua) is coming for rituals and after attending them I hav to rush to my moms place it will be little hectic but this day is always worth it so for now bye will come to see the update again many many congrats on new thread πŸ‘
Originally posted by putti77

We miss you in the first page... I refreshed first page every second to see your post... πŸ˜•
No worries...

When I posted the link this morning I was waiting any of you to Reserve the first page but you pritee arishka ki mama all were offline. Anyways posts are reserved and index shall be managed.

No worries...

Yup I slept late actually I checked it last at around 4 then I slept
It's ok and it feels nice to be missed πŸ˜‰
Waise bhi I was thinking to do main index only as
My Kitchen help is going on vacation on Monday 🀒 and I m really very tensed
U might not know how help r important to a married lady and that to kitchen help!!
My hubby says now a days Help get more importance than husband then I say ki they r the only one who help us unlike u who only orders or make a mess!
Haha πŸ˜‰

Asma dear
Where are you?

Hi putti

Hope u r having a great time with your parents..niece...bhaiyya and bhanhi...maa ke haath ka khaana ...have a great day
Originally posted by shidin0117

Hi putti

Hope u r having a great time with your parents..niece...bhaiyya and bhanhi...maa ke haath ka khaana ...have a great day

Hey Shilpa..
Yes having good time in home...
How Cuties are doing now?
The schools started?