SS 59 Tan, Atom Bomb & Twins - Page 115

Posted: 8 years ago
That's what I said Vibhu. The way she used her words would b perceived as criticism by most people, not saying that she meant them that way. But not many people will try to find out the exact meaning behind all our words. We'll get what we put out there. You saw Nisha's response today. Wouldn't you think she felt criticized? 
We need to be equally careful with how our words will affect another if we wish for the same courtesy. That too when we are just saying 'hello'. This is just a miscommunication and nothing like the mockingbird issue (*shudders*).

You are such a sweetheart. Itna dimaag pe zor mat dal. No controversy here. Just regular mango ppl discussing behaviorπŸ˜† She'll hopefully become as much of a fan as we are very soon.😳
I believe these posts are  consequences my actions a few pages back.
so i wanted to take a minute to apologies to whomsoever my post struck as rude or impollite.
neither did i mean to shoo anybody away nor be rude.
i might have a raw way of expressing things.
i in my other posts explained the reasons to my response too.

even during the times that such comments were posted towards me i ignored the senario and i at the end of it felt like somebody who had been taken for granted by the person who spoke things unnecessary...so i spontaneously went on defense.
i had even forwarded an apology to nisha for fighting her battles or speaking up for her without a permission.

What i mean to say is...a person who has got a hit below the gut...and quite a few times at that..i felt that my stance wasnt so wrong...and i would like to say i maintained a reasonable voice and did not say one word of rudeness.

and thanks for highlighting Manogna's case vibhu...in that situation i was the one who had responded to the PM's i recived asking me to give the right answers to avoid unnecessary drama on the thread and i can handle being pointed out...but when it came to Nisha i guess i couldnt take it.
there might have been incidents on the thread where things were said that hurt me deeply or that i did not like..but what i did not do was write a post about how i expect somebody else to behave or how i think somebody else is.

all i am trying to do here is apologies.
i am as i have told before a person who is vulnerable and sensitive to the feelings and issues of the people i love and want to protect them at all times.

this post isnt a hate post against you...you know you are one of the people i am attached to on this thread.
its an apology
can we not have this issue discussed further.
i started it all and i am ending it maybe?
and the mocking bird issue has left me scared to an extent where i dont post as before or am always on guard about what i say.
but if this sounded like me mocking somebody..i would never dream of doing that.
my apologies 
Edited by NSB7 - 8 years ago
mocking bird se i meant Namz u handled it extremely well that i left in awe, u never ever said anything rude to her. thats it. If it solely belongs to you, i would be doing a whatsapp msg to discuss.
U knw i sent her my apologies, since i interfered too..i was lil rude too...
nothinh ever can be against for u namz!
its really painful, thay indirectly u took all at you, it can NEVER be,
really sorry if it hurtful to you, i cant hurt YOU...and you should know that!
even i msged you na that u have done your best? why would i be playing double game here?

And the way u passed on that phase of constant mocking, no one can do so, and this time u raised your voice it means u love sosy and nisha more than u love yourself. its commendable dear!

pls pls pls dont take my rant so personally.
u cant do so!! u dont have any right to do so!

Am ending it here, titling its as my stupidity and sorry if it makes u feel like that, its actually i was a big fail then!

Never take my words at heart Namz... spl. not you! think about that gossiping sessions!
lets wrap the case up as forgotten and put away 
i dint mean you pointed at me..i started it so i thought it would be right for me put an end to it.
lets maybe go back to a happy land in thread 60.😊
Originally posted by NSB7

lets wrap the case up as forgotten and put away
i dint mean you pointed at me..i started it so i thought it would be right for me put an end to it.
lets maybe go back to a happy land in thread 60.😊

sure! πŸ€—
Originally posted by SparkleV

sure! πŸ€—
😊😊