SS 59 Tan, Atom Bomb & Twins - Page 142

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
II blushed.. R&B's heart skipped a beat

This holds so much depth Heart
they are married... he knows she belongs to him.. but inspite of all the facts, he just demands her attention n concentration all for himself.

Jealous R&B is a treat for us Nisha Embarrassed special wala thanks for this track Wink Embarrassed
Oh woow dude is head over heels in love with II
He wants her to mess with him in all sence even with his food!!
But dude u too hav used all sorts of food for ur pleasure... Remember breakfast poker
Ab vegetables like bhindi ko to chor do LOL
So abhi knows bout blues great!!!
Dude u hav all right over her just pic her and take in to room nd do all u want Embarrassed
Leave Appa and abhi to team up.
Ur two angels r waiting for u to take charge!
R&B leaned back.. finally the spot light was on him"

ROFL
Originally posted by -Ara-

Hey Nisha,

Kiara here. I know I did promise to read SS a long time ago and haven't really managed to. I'm getting on it now. Blame a bunch of friends who heavily recommend it. Since I'm busy studying I won't be able to review or give feedback as frequently as I would like to but will try my best to tell you via PM. And if I do say something that could be perceived as offending to you, in PM, please do try to understand that I don't mean it and mostly I don't even realise it. I'm told you're someone who doesn't take feedback quite well and thus I will try my best to limit what I say. But honestly, you have a nice little group here and I would love to be a part of it one day. For now studying takes priority and reading this so I can be up to date.

Keep up the good work. :)

I honestly do feel like the plague atm but can you please link me to an index since the one on the forum isn't updated post thread 27. Thank you.

Hi! Kiara
YES!! I ABSOLUTELY dont care for negative comments. 
Please do limit your reviews to saying nice things onlyBig smile
I am not employed by IF or paid by any of my readers so  I dont care for negativity or harshness. Dont like it?

QUIT READINGEmbarrassed

I write PURELY for pleasure

IF u are keen to trash someone, I can offer you a list of people that take Rs.500 to  Rs.1000 of your hard earned  money and offer themselves as moral compasses of how you should live your life and how tolerant u should be, how you can kill someone and dodge time, who should be called a terrorist and who shouldnt ...ALL OF IT while profiting from YOU and IBig smile
FYI: I meant  our very own BollywoodEmbarrassed

I dont take ANYONE's moolah so yeah I dont care for negative commentsBig smile

Thanks for planning to read, dont worry about not reading regularly or giving me feedback regularly
I understand how busy real life can be, I live ONETongue
Cheers!!!
Edited by Nisha0604 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by NSB7

Hey Nisha,

Kiara here. I know I did promise to read SS a long time ago and haven't really managed to. I'm getting on it now. Blame a bunch of friends who heavily recommend it. Since I'm busy studying I won't be able to review or give feedback as frequently as I would like to but will try my best to tell you via PM. And if I do say something that could be perceived as offending to you, in PM, please do try to understand that I don't mean it and mostly I don't even realise it. I'm told you're someone who doesn't take feedback quite well and thus I will try my best to limit what I say. But honestly, you have a nice little group here and I would love to be a part of it one day. For now studying takes priority and reading this so I can be up to date.

I honestly do feel like the plague atm but can you please link me to an index since the one on the forum isn't updated post thread 27. Thank you.
Hi kiara
Great to know you want to be a part of this little group 
I'm volunteering to reply on behalf of nisha because she seems busy 

Firstly you could post reviews here if you wish to be a part of this group...involves more interaction with the group and nisha is busy and constantly checking PM's is tough.

And about the index..well after 27 if you go to the last page of  every thread you will find a link to the next
Just like you Vikas has been busy with his studies and might not have got the time to update the index 
So just maybe put in a little effort of two more clicks and reach the last page and find the link to the next thread :)

And about the positivity towards negative comments 
Don't mind me getting a little defensive here 
The story and the author both are quite close to my heart.

Since nisha isn't charging anybody to read the story or forcing anybody to do so...she need not respond to negative feedback with a smile...the story is something she writes because she likes to and naturally anything said negative about it might hurt her.
And itaa story she writes alone and its a great thing that she involves opinions from the readers while doing so.
But if there is something that seemed against your interest kindly ignore it because saying negative about something needs either a right to say it...if you are hereby close friend/family/coauthor or some strong reason like it offended your belief. I haven't seen nisha offend anybody through her story.

I'm sorry if it's an over reaction but I'm just throwing some light omwhy its ok for nisha not to take feedback well of she doesn't ...but she has always taken feedback well and justified a lot of what she writes 

Thankyou and welcome

Thanks for the defense
Totally appreciate itEmbarrassed

I JUST told her that... I was behind on reading some pages from two days agoLOL
Thats exactly what I told her, be as harsh as you like IF you EMPLOY me OR pay me to write...or are married to me OR brought me into this worldLOL
I know none of those mentioned above read my story... so all others shall have to keep to gushing and silliness and positivityLOL

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by NSB7

Hey Nisha,

Hi kiara
Great to know you want to be a part of this little group 
I'm volunteering to reply on behalf of nisha because she seems busy 

Firstly you could post reviews here if you wish to be a part of this group...involves more interaction with the group and nisha is busy and constantly checking PM's is tough.

And about the index..well after 27 if you go to the last page of  every thread you will find a link to the next
Just like you Vikas has been busy with his studies and might not have got the time to update the index 
So just maybe put in a little effort of two more clicks and reach the last page and find the link to the next thread :)

And about the positivity towards negative comments 
Don't mind me getting a little defensive here 
The story and the author both are quite close to my heart.

Since nisha isn't charging anybody to read the story or forcing anybody to do so...she need not respond to negative feedback with a smile...the story is something she writes because she likes to and naturally anything said negative about it might hurt her.
And itaa story she writes alone and its a great thing that she involves opinions from the readers while doing so.
But if there is something that seemed against your interest kindly ignore it because saying negative about something needs either a right to say it...if you are hereby close friend/family/coauthor or some strong reason like it offended your belief. I haven't seen nisha offend anybody through her story.

I'm sorry if it's an over reaction but I'm just throwing some light omwhy its ok for nisha not to take feedback well of she doesn't ...but she has always taken feedback well and justified a lot of what she writes 

Thankyou and welcome

Thanks for the defense
Totally appreciate itEmbarrassed

I JUST told her that... I was behind on reading some pages from two days agoLOL
Thats exactly what I told her, be as harsh as you like IF you EMPLOY me OR pay me to write...or are married to me OR brought me into this worldLOL
I know none of those mentioned above read my story... so all others shall have to keep to gushing and silliness and positivityLOL

Hug
I happened to be working and awake
While i break my head and deal with annoying work deadlines... these lines in bold added a smile to my lips

SmileEmbarrassed
A bit - Ooo Super
R&B felt a sharp twinge of jealousyH. e HATED bhindi too, II never messed with him
- Green Monster again. Wink Love, hate, tease - he wants it all. Doesnt want to share it.

II joined that "Quaint family picture" R&B noticed
- Nakkal da R&B unnaku !!!
She hadnt said a WORD to him, nor offered him any breakfast
She handt eaten either he noticed
- Hmmm, expecting 'wifey' to feed him.

II blushed.. R&B's heart skipped a beat
- The little creature can bring them to their "crazy II-R&B" world instead of the worldy worries.
R&B felt warm heat rise up his face at finding his wife defenceless and mumbling
- Ha ha ... is this good or bad ?
R&B leaned back.. finally the spot light was on him
- Nee paesamatte but want limelight. Nice bud !
Ranjan interuppted "She can become all that after she has kids"
- Protective FIL :) I really really wish every girl had someone in her life like Ranjan. the closest i can think of is my mom's cousin brother. He is 82. When i went to see him in summer, he came fed my both kids and I - "oru vai" rice just like he used to when I was little. My kids were zapped to see how a person can be so loving and caring (when he didnt know them much. He had seen them 10 years ago).
I dont really care about Ranjan's past. How he treats II and yearns for his son's two words now matters more than anything. The man has lost the most - his lovely wife, his life as he knew it for 40 years or so, his son to a certain extent and a unsettling feeling in his girls.

Happy Thanksgiving to whoever is going on break !!
Happy Karthigai Deepam to all who celebrate !!
Edited by jasminechick - 6 years ago

FOREBODING

His wife's diverted attention wiped the half smile

II s rumbling stomach and pregnant state were forgotten by her

She had remembered Abhi's dislike for  bhendi and played a prank

The dude had watched the foe threaten his wife of dire consequences

Had heard her claim that NOBODY CAN Mess with her

II Joining in for the quaint family moment was noted

Her turning red and speechless when her pregnant state was noticed

The defenceless and mumbling II was the dudes and better beware

Not having eaten as yet you are starving his angel and annoying her daady

Adorning strands of jasmine bathed in scents he adores

Ignoring his presence for two full hours

Evokes in him a two word response

Scores will be matched later in the day

Compensated and paid for in terms dictated and exhorted

This edition of Deepavali will stay etched in their memory

Return they will every now and then in reverie of highlights and pregnant silences

Edited by moonwearer - 6 years ago