Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Kya ho raha hai logon ?!?!?!?
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

You know what pisses me off Dristi, I dont hear a PEEP from any Congress politician OR any Bollywood moron about the condition or treatment of minorities in any Middle East country. MILLIONS of Kashmiris were displaced from their homeland, Aamir didnt utter a peep

Its ALL about how horrible India is to minorities
How terrible and hurtful to India and Indians. The US and Europe are plotting to wipe out some countries to avenge for Paris terror attacks. They are so pissed
I dont hear Aamir standing up and saying "Enough is enough, if you want to watch my movies I want you to publicly shun ISIS".
His words will be treated like gospel
He doesnt want his fan following to evaporate so he doesnt utter ONE word😑
The 1 billion in India are his favorite punching bag😑

I hope Kiran disappears wherever she wants to
Thankless woman, she is supposed to be the "symbol" of progressive educated India with those ugly glasses and sickly haircut... unfortunately if she moves out of India she cant display itπŸ˜›

Forget politicians. They are now busy trying to establish that Rahul Gandhi is actually a "British Citizen". He seems to have declared himself as so in some papers related to a company in England. Waise bhi woh kis kaam ka?πŸ˜†  We've too much drama going on here already.

Aamir would've looked in to the Kashmir issue if he would've been allowed to make a movie on it. Not that easy to access all the information there and plus the place. There would b a slight possibility that he might lose some hair out of fright in case some terrorists actually turns upπŸ˜• 

Kiran Rao- jitna kam bolon, utna behtar!
Ashu25 thumbnail
Ayyo...I am laughing more now πŸ€£
Ashu25 thumbnail
Ke hai behen πŸ˜•
Ab ladiyo nahi mere se πŸ˜‘
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

WELL SAID!!!
Do u think he made Satyameva Jayate because he cared for the people he featured on it? The show was a bloody joke... he laughed all the way to the bank
He is playing the victim card now, all for Dangal... ask him if he will promise to donate 90% of Dangal's  revenues to Syrian refugees, THEN watch him flee to Mars

THATS how much he cares for anyone

I hope Dangal makes Rs1000 crores and makes him richer than Ambanis, coz he deserves it, poor sad, oppressed baby... mean mean India... poor poor Aamir

satyamev jayate was his way of trying to prove he is an amazing actor and can stay in his character for our and spontaneously spill tears show emotions and what not 
Whattt a brilliant actor he played his role so well...he fooled many viewers and sold them the charchter of being the one to bring change.

Yeah the only change that happened was that nobody cared for the things he spoke of but now they care to laugh at the way he presented it 

And of course "he must have donated his income towards something" of he actually wanted to "bring the change" to these issues he addressed 

But I think the only people who put money were the endorsement sponsers 
And the once who benefitted from the show were the "poor" producers and himself 
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
On Rahul Gandhi becoming British citizen I Read a tweet somebody posted that queen Elizabeth requested subramaniam swamy to take back kohinoor from them but not declare him as their citizen πŸ˜† πŸ˜†Edited by Kjolovesbabies - 8 years ago
dristi64 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Ke hai behen πŸ˜•

Ab ladiyo nahi mere se πŸ˜‘

Maine toh aise hi hello bol rahi thi😭😭

Jati hun main. Kitna shak karti hai.
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If any amir Khan fans - I don't mean to bash h or anything
It's just that I love the country more as it had given me a place to stay and a life to live and an identity and unlike Germany during Hitler's time or Rome during Constantine's we are free to follow the things we believe and the country has been tolerant enough to let me live with a neighbour of different a belief and practice.

And being in in a place and not being patriotic about it is exactly like living in your house feeling like a stepson or acting like one 

Anyway...I have to go
Tadaaa πŸ˜Š
dristi64 thumbnail
I am off. Lots to do. 
Enjoy the bollywood convo. They really bring out the best in usπŸ˜†

Bye allπŸ€—
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rahul Gandhi is like the extra dancing behind hero and heroines in Hindi cinema, he has no relevance or worth of any sort, if it werent for us 1.4 billion morons, Sonia would have been long gone and so would her apologies called kids.

Dont worry, they will rewrite the constitution in India and invite Rahul to be the Prime Minister, Congress can do anything. They killed thousands of Sikhs after Indira Gandhi was killed, so making Rahul the PM is a piece of cake for them. They are very talented

at this rate, Congress would invite ISIS to India and urge them to occupy it😳... Aamir Khan can be the ISIS press secretary,πŸ‘ he can take five years to rehearse every statement they release, go to special gym, and train in latest fire arms etc...

and Kiran Rao can be their jamadarni.πŸ‘.. she is pseudo modern and agrees with their ideology more than India's. She fully deserves that role

Its incredibly sad for me to watch India being decimated at the hands of such trash
Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago