Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Btw, Kareena also said that returning awards isn't the answer and that she hasn't returned any awards🤣
I practically burst an artery there!
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Just watched a mehdi Hassan debate on Islam as how the Quran and the 99% of the Muslim are misinterpreted and misunderstood. A must watch.

And our perfectionist must give those debates a shot as to know how intolerant his statement is. Now there's anupam Kher questioning him how intolerant incredible India is. To me it feels sort of a movie promotion coz people who have the least knowledge on a specific topic should stay out of it lest making public statements
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dristi64

SO AGRER WITH YOU NISHA! 

I was so annoyed when I read that news yesterday. We've a population of over a billion now. Do ppl have any idea how difficult it is to co-exist with all the diversity thrown in? I was discussing with one of my professors the other day about democracy and he said that India is far more democratic and tolerant than most countries. Social media has been misused a lot to highlight only the ills of the society and these foolish actors just lap it all up and make ridiculous comments. Kareena Kapoor is some ambassador of UNICEF. Her suggestions were more female enrollment in schools, separate toilets for girls, etc. A 4th std kid can tell us that much. 

SRK looks and acts like an idiot, nothing he has ever said has ever sounded intelligent.
Aamir PRETENDS to be Robert de Niro or George Clooney, spending 9.5 months to give ONE TAKE, as if increasing and dropping his weight for a movie is going to bring him an Oscar. He is the most over rated actor India has ever produced, he is the product of the very same nepotism, every one else in Bollywood enjoys

He refuses to attend award shows in India, as if it was "beneath him" but was found salivating, foaming at the mouth at Oscars... of course. He is too "brainy" for India... apparently
Our civil disobedience movement is dormant, if it kicks up again, and people start boycotting Hindi movies for every shit that comes out of the actors' mouth, they would all be found cleaning toilets in some Mumbai slums

WE make them wealthy, they turn around insult, ridicule, and mock us and accuse us of trying to murder them and harm their familes

THOUSANDS have died in India due to Islamic  terrorism, you and I could get killed any day... HE and KIRAN gets NSG commandos... for WHAT?
And yet he fears for his life?

Shame on him
He should move to Syria, and do his pathetic "method" acting, maybe play Assad or a ISIS leader... since he seems to love them so much... in his next movie
I bet Motion Picture Association of America would lay out a special red carpet for his "tremendous effort"👏👏 I would DEFINITELY watch his brilliance

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
When i read Orwell's 1984 as a teen I  was perplexed at his usage  OF DOUBLE SPEAK Rowling wrote of  PARSELTONGUE. When we listen to some of our celebs, politicians and activists Ithink this is what  the authors described. All pseudo intellectuals and penitents who woo the masses with their spiels and wax eloquent but don't lift a little finger to make a difference. This I think is the bane of our times we blindly believe all these jokers.

Edited by moonwearer - 8 years ago
dristi64 thumbnail
Bollywood has and will always be the easy ticket to money and fame in India. And it survives mainly because of stupidity of a majority of us and "I don't care" attitude of the rest. We all love entertainment and I wish they would just stick to their jobs instead of pretending to be intellectuals or even caring citizens. It really wouldn't matter so much then. Makes me feel sad that someone who has the capacity to reach out to so many people doesn't know how to do it judiciously. Or maybe Aamir is just trying to kick up a controversy for publicity before his next release.

Best tweet "Kiran Rao wanted to leave India maybe because Aamir threatened to make her watch Mela and Dhoom 3 back to back!"🤣
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

🤣

You sound like a "Manohar kahaniya"??? author

That Hindi paperback novel from the 1980s that featured nubile women on the cover😆

True true always wanted to read one of those...Lekin could never lay my hands on them, Hindi manohar kahaniyan and gulshan nanda novels I saw people read on trains were never allowed anywhere near the vicinity of home. Similarly James Hadley chase novels with deadly covers - could never read them. Jo tab nahi kiya ab KARNE ki ichcha hai...horror of horrors if my kids ever read what I write here...they will think mom has completely lost it...hey bhagwaan maaf Karna mujhe.
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aarya..I lost track of our convo
Scene shifted to the bolly stories...
Am tearing up here with every word being typed outta Author sahiba's tips 🤣
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The brilliant act of calling your country unsafe and blaming the country to be unsafe..its exactly talking like a man who would go poop in the bathroom everyday not clean it and complain about the bad odor
If you don't do things to help the safety in a country you have no right to blame about the same either 

And then weake the country
And where ever we go we carry the fifth we add to this country with us 
Maybe change yourself first before making big documentaries about corrupt people in satyamev jayathe 
Edited by NSB7 - 8 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dristi64

Bollywood has and will always be the easy ticket to money and fame in India. And it survives mainly because of stupidity of a majority of us and "I don't care" attitude of the rest. We all love entertainment and I wish they would just stick to their jobs instead of pretending to be intellectuals or even caring citizens. It really wouldn't matter so much then. Makes me feel sad that someone who has the capacity to reach out to so many people doesn't know how to do it judiciously. Or maybe Aamir is just trying to kick up a controversy for publicity before his next release.

Best tweet "Kiran Rao wanted to leave India maybe because Aamir threatened to make her watch Mela and Dhoom 3 back to back!"🤣

You know what pisses me off Dristi, I dont hear a PEEP from any Congress politician OR any Bollywood moron about the condition or treatment of minorities in any Middle East country. MILLIONS of Kashmiris were displaced from their homeland, Aamir didnt utter a peep

Its ALL about how horrible India is to minorities
How terrible and hurtful to India and Indians. The US and Europe are plotting to wipe out some countries to avenge for Paris terror attacks. They are so pissed
I dont hear Aamir standing up and saying "Enough is enough, if you want to watch my movies I want you to publicly shun ISIS".
His words will be treated like gospel
He doesnt want his fan following to evaporate so he doesnt utter ONE word😡
The 1 billion in India are his favorite punching bag😡

I hope Kiran disappears wherever she wants to
Thankless woman, she is supposed to be the "symbol" of progressive educated India with those ugly glasses and sickly haircut... unfortunately if she moves out of India she cant display it😛
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NSB7

The brilliant act of calling your country unsafe and blaming the country to be unsafe..its exactly talking like a man who would go poop in the bathroom everyday not clean it and complain about the bad odor

If you don't do things to help the safety in a country you have no right to blame about the same either 

And then weake the country
And where ever we go we carry the fifth we add to this country with us 
Maybe change yourself first before making big documentaries about corrupt people in satyamev jayathe 

WELL SAID!!!
Do u think he made Satyameva Jayate because he cared for the people he featured on it? The show was a bloody joke... he laughed all the way to the bank
He is playing the victim card now, all for Dangal... ask him if he will promise to donate 90% of Dangal's  revenues to Syrian refugees, THEN watch him flee to Mars

THATS how much he cares for anyone

I hope Dangal makes Rs1000 crores and makes him richer than Ambanis, coz he deserves it, poor sad, oppressed baby... mean mean India... poor poor Aamir
Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago