Posted: 8 years ago
wow...its amazing...thy r truly stunning...nd their chemistry..nd ur each words make this perfect...thnks
happy Diwali
Hayee di..its amazing...that diwali night..thier almost kiss..truely di sanaya nd barun as khushi nd arnav totally nailed it...nd thier mind-blow-ing chemistry...uff abb kya bolun di..words r not enough to describe them..nd the way u penned down thier emotions..simply awsum..nd ur gifs r as usual supperrr se uppaarr😳.
Once again happy diwali di
You brought memories back di.😊

Full circle 😳

Beautifully written. I have never seen such a beautiful scene on TV or film which could effect me so much that I am not out of till now.
And you did marvellous job in bringing that moment alive again. It is marvellous.
Thanks for Diwali gift dear. 
Thanks for writing it.
Hailaaa!!! You took my breath away with this post faiqa :-) 
What a beautiful way of starting the day... you made my day faiqa..
Beautifully written and your gifs as always did the magic of making me relive those moments again. ..
Thank you so much for this post and also the pm dear :DDD
Faiqa... wish you a very HAPPY DIWALI!!

This Diwali scene was undoubtedly my most favorite. These two walking through a hall filled with people, yet their focus soley, each other. The intensity, sizzling passion and all he emotions that they could not put into words, were beautifully said through their actions. There was lust, attraction and an underlying fragment of love that both of them tried to deny till the end. What followed was painful, and utterly brutal. Sigh!! I miss IPK and this chemistry so much. It was definitely some jaadu and nasha that has still got me hooked onto it.

You have written so beautifully about this scene and those beautiful gifs...haii!! Maar daala!! Thank you for recreating this magic of IPK and hope you have an equally colorful Diwali celebrations!! 🤗
Faiqa a very Happy Diwali to you dear and thanks a ton for wonderful Diwali gift.. Awesome post.. Loved it a lot.. Khushi in red and ASR going all lattu.. Best Diwali scene on screen.. We can never forget that. Jadu hai nasha hai never liked the song before ARSHI Diwali scene  and after that felt it is written apt for them only. Loved the post. 😃
Telling the truth...
I was not able to enjoy that jaadu n Nasha right then..
The beauty of the moment had already lost its meaning for me coz of SBS😡

ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA AGREES TO MARRY HIS GIRLFRIEND LAVANYA KASHYUP..💔 💔 💔

But now...
I've watched this scene for countless time☺️

N Faiqu...

Dil jeet liya tumne ❤️
Awee faiqa...such a beauuutiful post... Lived each and every word u wrote :)