WHO IS ENJOYING THIS TRACK IM NOT IT MOST WORST ATMA TRACK

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
FOR ME IF IT WOULD BE REAL IT I WOULD ENJOY IT BUT NOT ANY MORE FIRST YES IT WAS GOOD GOING BUT LATER IT GOES WORST I DONT KNOW WHY CV LOVE SHAGUN SO MUCH THEY CANT KILL HER IM HATING THIS TRACK NOT INTERESTED TO WATCH IT THE WAY CV HAS RUIN ISHITA CHARECTOR ON SHOWING HER DOING WRONG THING .

IM SURE ALL AUDIANCE ARE LIKE ME IF SHAGUN WAS REAL DEAD THE TEACK PEOPLES WOULD LOVE IT REALLY I FELT LIKE IT BUT NOT ANY MORE N MOST THE SURROGET CONT CV HAS PLAYED WITH OUR EMOTION NOT GOOD WITH EKKA WE CAN EXPECTED THIS FROM HER AS SHE IS EXPERT ON RUINING GOOD SHOW.

IM NOT AGAINST SHAGUN DONT BASH ME OK
I dont know why they are so hell bent to shove shagun everywhere. Why?? TRPSof past 1 month are proof enough that people just hate shagun. During surrogacy track the trps were low as soon as shagun died it shot up. It is so evident what shagun does to the trps. Why dont the cvs or the channel get this in their thick heads.
After watching yesterday's episode I felt that SP n PH were not able to understand the protest which fans did against surrogacy they just got that fans are dissatisfied coz of increase in raman shagun scenes n his concern for the kid which indirectly was towards shagun since she was bearing the child n news of impending leap n ishra separation so they thought of giving a break to fans by this atma track n they again brought back shagun n surrogacy but this time around its ishita who is taking care of shagun n has accepted her as the surrogate mother for her baby so they think now fans will accept surrogacy. Though raman's over concern for shagun did irked us but that was not the only reason for protest it was much more than that. The fact that raman had hidden the surrogacy from ishita n to top it all allowed his ex wife to be the surrogate was what we were protesting against n offcourse the fun they made of whole medical profession but their love for shagun is much more than anything else. Now is the time to move on from this show since this atma track started I had a hope they would redeem raman n deal with ishita's insecurities but they butchered ishita beyond repair just to glorify shagun so now I guess its time to move on now even ishra cannot make me stick to this show Edited by SurabhiA91 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by sskazii

I dont know why they are so hell bent to shove shagun everywhere. Why?? TRPSof past 1 month are proof enough that people just hate shagun. During surrogacy track the trps were low as soon as shagun died it shot up. It is so evident what shagun does to the trps. Why dont the cvs or the channel get this in their thick heads.

they cant see how they are ruining the show
Originally posted by SurabhiA91

After watching yesterday's episode I felt that SP n PH were not able to understand the protest which fans did against surrogacy they just got that fans are dissatisfied coz of increase in raman shagun scenes n his concern for the kid which indirectly was towards shagun since she was bearing the child n news of impending leap n ishra separation so they thought of giving a break to fans by this atma track n they again brought back shagun n surrogacy but this time around its ishita who is taking care of shagun n has accepted her as the surrogate mother for her baby so they think now fans will accept surrogacy. Though raman's over concern for shagun did irked us but that was not the only reason for protest it was much more than that. The fact that raman had hidden the surrogacy from ishita n to top it all allowed his ex wife to be the surrogate was what we were protesting against n offcourse the fun they made of whole medical profession but their love for shagun is much more than anything else. Now is the time to move on from this show since this atma track started I had a hope they would redeem raman n deal with ishita's insecurities but they butchered ishita beyond repair just to glorify shagun so now I guess its time to move on now even ishra cannot make me stick to this show

agree with you
i skip the whole weekend ep not feel happy