**///Happy birthday to the HERO of our virtual family aka PRATeek\\\**

Posted: 8 years ago

It all started on 6th November 1994-the day when God felt extra kind.He was pleased with mankind, so he decided to give us a gift.Such a gift that would bring joy into many lives.Such a gift that i still find unbelieveable that it exists๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜Š
THIS GIFT IS PRATEEK๐Ÿ˜Š

So today,lets celebrate this gift.Lets pamper it,lets adore its,lets appreciate it.And lets thank God for giving us Prateek,and making our world wonderful๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by __AyEsHa__ - 8 years ago
The Cake Of Friendship

Preheat the oven of love
With plenty of secrets and hugs
Mix in giggles and laughs
That make your sides split in half
Bake with the love and care
And all the things you both should share
Decorate with the frosting of trust
This is really a must
Enjoy the cake do not eat it fast
Just like your friendship make it
last.

YUMMY CAKES FOR U

The journey we had hv had with the world'sbest companion anyone could've been blessed with.we gather to celebrate the lovely actulity of such a human,who can win over anybody with his adorable humour,his warm cheerness,his friendly way of thinking n the strong commitment he keeps with everybody.we love hm all becoz of the wonderfulsoul he is.
to express our gratitude to him,lets take a small step back in time,and remind him n ourself of all the joyous memories we hv once lived n will continue to hold clear for the rest of our lives

Once there lived a Fighter Fairy, who had her hands always full of the glitter of demands, as well as an-innocent-as-a-baby heart. Due to her over-enthusiasm regarding the choice of flowers to blossom in the garden of delight, she got one day stung by a small but painful thorn. A sly scorpion came and began to bite deeper into her wounds with teeth like washing powder.

Then came our hero.  When Fighter Fairy was feeling very low and quite alone, he came, and breathed into her his strength and gave her right in one moment more than she had ever asked for: The support of a true, loyal friend. He fought the scorpion against its vicious words and close-mindedness, responding to its every breath with the most witty, the most intelligent responses anyone could think of. Our hero won the fight by replying to scorpion's unreal comment about sense, by proudly saying, "Sense toh sensible persons ke saath karna chahiye"

This was more than Fighter Fairy could've ever imagined. This person had stood by her at a time when she'd needed it most, and this is something about him which she cant forget the feeling of even in her dreams. 

Once upon a time, there lived a  Polite Princess, one with the sweetest, friendliest heart. But she lived a boring life, without any nice and true friends to ever talk to completely. As she was afraid of the outer world,she decided to stay inside her palace.She had everything,but she felt something missing...One day she decided to go n see what's there outside n what she is afraid of.Gathering courage she stepped her feet outside the palace without telling anyone anything ..

She met a lot of people outside, and to her surprise everyone was good-natured but someone was exceptional. A Hero of a man met her, talked to her, smiled with her, laughed with her, cried with her, and made her feel very comfortable in very less time. He was somewhat different from the others..a little crazy ...(I mean totally crazy..lol).

He changed her life ,made her felt special everyway. She started enjoying her life.She did so many things that she never did in her life before-He took her to his home where she met his Dadi n ate ladoo,horse ride to the top of mountain, danced in the rain,shouted from the top of mountain ,met his friend(monkey)etc etc .He became an important part of her life. She understood what she was missing.She was missing a best friend. A friend with whom she can share everything -Her joy,sadness,excitement ..everything. He made her understand the meaning of real friend.
LIFE IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT A BEST FRIEND :)

A hobby of our extravagant gentleman is watching television dramas. Once, he was discussing the character of an old and strict but rooted and warm-hearted man with a lovely, cute, adorable, Gorgeous Girl. He laughed, and said that the old Grand-dad is too strict. She laughed, and said to him, "No you are not strict DAADU". He laughed, and said, "Oh No no no, I'm not a Daadu yet. You must be seeing how young and handsome I am??".

[That's true, BTW. He is the most stunningly handsome. Broad, well-made muscles, and a stern moustache, making him look even more like a south-Indian actor. Every picture ever taken dreams of having him in it.]

She laughed cheekily, and said, "Ok, I will call you Daadu from now on!!"  And since then, this has been their most enjoyed, most amusing, most joyful joke, which is also played by many others. This game involving our hero is a medium of connecting many hearts as a family, all because of one very special guy that lives in them all.

In a greenhouse of glory there lives a beautiful girl named Ravishing Rose. Ravishing Rose is a huge and active fan of the best show to ever exist on television: PKDHMMPP. Our Hero loves this show as well. She would often discuss and suggest predictions and give opinions about the show, and through this journey she reached from one fansite to another, where on the second fansite our hero brilliantly recognised her, making her feel immediately great about herself. She will always remember this and smile. That build the base of their friendship, which today is extremely close. She loves to have him as a friend, the lovely, mad friend of the group of girl PKDHians. The only guy, the most special.

It has been a long time since our Hero man has known all of us, and thinking of all these past times, a lovely girl Smiling Sensation very happily says, "When I started chatting with him, there was never again a single second when I felt bored, and the best thing is that his humorous attitude made me laugh like hell. The quality in him which I like the most is that he can make anyone smile. Secondly, I love his lovely comments on my DP each time, it really feels wonderful. The part of our friendship that I enjoy the most is our leg pulling.,"

"Happy birthday Buddy. May you have the happiest birthday. Aise hi rehna kabhi change mat hona. Love you Prat"

Our man also loves cute little adorable things (like himself), most especially kittens, and also teddies. One day he was talking about teddies, showing pictures of his teddies to everyone, and he said, "Imagine if teddies started walking at night??" Nearby, a Shining Silk was listening and this made her giggle. Our Hero saw her, smiles, and continued,: " Also, imagine if you hugged your teddy and your teddy hugged you back!!" 

That made Shining Silk laugh out loud, because she found that just so adorable and funny. It excited her in a way too. She's never heard anything so cute before and she loved it immediately. She approached him and said, "I'd be scared if my teddy hugged me back!!". Hero replied with a laugh, and that is when they both started their journey of laughter which still they travel on. 

He is like a teddy bear for us friends. Such soft-hearted and warm, always making everyone feel comfortable and just so cute!! We love him to bits <3

Last but not least, in foreverland lives a Goddess of Grace, who came across our dazzling Hero. Innocence in speech, Goddess of Grace addresses Hero as "Didi". Soon she was made aware of her misunderstanding and she LOL'ed. Hero laughed with her, because it was truly hilarious. 

And likewise their conversations always stayed; bursting with jokes.

Goddess was an aware person and had heard a lot about Hero, and always wanted to become friends with him. And there was nothing to stop that from happening, because destiny has very thoughtfully given Hero to all. 

Goddess of Grace was a corrector, a teaser, a leg-puller, a ROFLer [Yeah she's great at everything :D]. What she found she loved most about him was his childishness- it is just so cute!!! And of course, the way he can bring a smile on anyone's face. The most important spelling of his that she spotted was "bug hug". Hero, in a hurry, spoke "bug" instead of "big", which till this day Goddess of Grace cannot stop laughing about!! Unbelievable right, that a man wants to hug a bug?!! We are all still waiting to see it!!

*Present day*

"Hello South ka hero, my daddu, Mr Meowing MKD!! Yeh le tera gift!!" Goddess hands him a box. Excited, Hero takes it from her. He is left astounded when he opens it to find a box full of swarming bugs!!! "Now hug those bugs!!" Hero pretends to frown at her. "Kamini" he says with a friendly wink.

"LOL, sorry Daadu, here is your real gift"... She hands him...a... ... ... ... ... ... ... DICTIONARY!! This time he laughs, and she laughs too.

In case you couldn't guess, here are the names :)

Fighter Fairy = Nish

Polite Princess = Ayesh

Gorgeous Girl = Neha

Ravishing Rose = Roopa

Smiling Sensation = Samar

Shining Silk = Resh

Goddess of Grace = Shaz

TIRED OF READING ALL THESE STUFFS.don't worry janemann ,have some food u will need energy to read more..lol

Today is the da when the golden boy was born ..2da is the day when the earth was gifted with a diamond .Today is the day when God made our life beautiful by blessing us with a Friend like Prateek .This boy is gifted with a lot of talents .Here we go with the list of his latents -
1.He is expert in making others rofl.So guys b4 chatting with him always remember one things-clean ur floor or be ready to take bath.rofl๐Ÿ˜†
2.He is expert in inventing new recipes.So girls who r not expert in cooking can choose him as ur hubby..lol๐Ÿ˜›
3.He is a good father ,mother,dadu,bf,pati,shamdhiji etc etc too.. .lol..U can sign him of any role :P๐Ÿ˜†
4.He is a mad lover of cat.If u are not able to take care of ur cat ,u can contact Mr Prat.He will take care of ur cat as his baby :P๐Ÿ˜†
5.He is expert in giving surprises. U will never regret making him friend.๐Ÿ˜Š
6.Ur patience will surely increase if u accept him as ur friend.So he is expert in increasing ur Patience by making u wait for him lol.๐Ÿ˜†

7. he is expert in band bajaying of anyone who troubles his besties
8.He hav a good collection of word, chala dictionary.. so guys u can borrow him nd take him with u at pocket at exam hall
9.he is a master of short forms... Mr. MKD, MR. BULB , Gayeb ki Raja, MR Miwaw

These r just few of them..To know him more properly.. u can follow him on twitter :) Edited by __AyEsHa__ - 8 years ago

How much do u know our birthday boy???We knw that u know him well as a bighearted,funny ,crazy person .But but but today we r going to tell something about Prat which probably u don't know. Some unknown Facts about him.R u scared Prat??? PRAT(in mind)-Ye AyNi meri bare mei kya bolna wali hai..:P
1.He is Mr Angrbird.๐Ÿ˜ก..Lol..Gussa naak mei betha rehta hai Mr Prat ka.:P๐Ÿ˜†
2.He is mad fan of Saleena Gombez and Nayantara๐Ÿ˜ƒ
3.Once upon a time...when our birthday boy was a kid..rofl..if someone wanted to click his pic...he ran away from that place .He has hardly one or two pic of his childhood
4.He loves the beauty of night ...moon,star ๐Ÿ˜Š
5.He attempted suicide by drinking shampoo..lol.Actually when he was 5, by mistake he drunk shampoo n thought he gonna die ๐Ÿ˜ณ
6.He can eat maximum 12 pani puri at a time
7.He is 6feets 9 inches tall..Mr Lambu ๐Ÿ˜›
8.He has two besties in in his real life,Who r his life n he is their life too๐Ÿ˜ƒ
9.He hated girls till class 12th.๐Ÿ˜‰
10.He hates mathematics...๐Ÿ˜†

CLICK here-www.groupcard.com/c/7zpw-LB017a Edited by __AyEsHa__ - 8 years ago
WHAT a wonderful thread AyNi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it loveee it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Prat!!!!!!! Happpyyy birthdayyy yaraaraaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿค— 

Wanna see u hug bugs... ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by -IAmShaz-

WHAT a wonderful thread AyNi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it loveee it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Prat!!!!!!! Happpyyy birthdayyy yaraaraaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿค— 

Wanna see u hug bugs... ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Glad that u like it dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.LOVE Uโค๏ธ
AyNi is ready to do BUG hug๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿค—