Dadi demand grandchild from RaYa 'episode 181'

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago

Priya comes back to their room. Looking at the big photo frame of RaYa she remembers all the things Ram said in office. She\'s happy but She sits on bed and thinks Ram did not need do all this. May be this is his way to show his love but he does not know that only being with him matters to her the most

Priya mobile rings. Its Apeksha call. Priya is happy. She says hi and ask how is she how is ma Apeksha says Ma was missing her and Ram. Priya says she too was missing them and she wanted to share something with them. She puts phone on speaker so that Krishuji can listen. Priya tells that ma had told her that give so much love to Ram that Priya will be synonymous to Love for him. Ans she succeed in doing that. All her dreams about life partner are satisfied because of Mr.Kapoor. And he is far greater than she had thought.
She tells that he transferred Kapoor industry biggest company into her name. Apeksha is elated but krishnaji looks worried. Priya adds that she asked what was the need of this, but he insisted that you are my wife and I want to share most imp part of life, my business with you. Priya tells apeksha that she is very happy & it was ma who showed her way to this happiness. Priya asks ayesha to tell big thanks to ma & ask her to give her blessings.
Krishnaji says aloud that her blessings are always with Priya and tells to take care of herself and Ram. After call is finished. Krishnaji is worried that Ram did wrong thing and this will create problem For Priya. She will have to face tough test in coming time & prays to god for protecting her.

Mama asks Niharika why she is wasting money and time on Ayesha by taking her to hotel Royal Blue. She replies that in spite of spending so many years with her, he does not understand her cunning moves she says even when she was trying to trap that oldie Amarnath he tried to stop her. But because of her that plan, they are living a lifestyle that people can only dream, that too for 20 years Now she will use ayesha to separate Ram & Priya. Mama praises her. And she tells she\'s going to hotel.

Ayesha is choosing her dress. Shipra asks where she is going & with whom? Ayesha infoms that she is going with Niharika for lunch in hotel Royal blue. Shipra says take me with you as every star is accompanied by her mother. Ayesha says stop it. Shipra says its good that Niharika accepted her as family. Ayesha asks her to select dress and Shipra says why don't you wear clothes designed by me like she did in childhood?
Ayesha makes face and leaves. and Shipra exclaims "My Miss world, Ayesha Sharma'

Dadi calls Priya, she comes saying 'Ji dadi' and asks what she was saying. Dadi says its her time to say and old people only want to hear one thing Confused Priya asks her meaning. Dadi says she meant to ask if everything is alright! Priya is further confused and tells there is nothing new! Dadi says she her hair did not turn white just because of sunlight and she knows what is going on between her and Golu Priya blushes hard. Dadi tells her that she wants to talk with her and Ram, together. Dadi orders that when Golu will return, they will come to meet her and then they will sit and talk.

Confused Priya calls Ram. She asks if he ate. Ram wonders if she only called to ask about food. Priya says that she wants to ask something else, but if his stomach is empty,he gets irritated on small things and then takes out the anger on her. so she was just checking his mood. Ram smiles cutely. and say yes my mother I have eaten my breakfast Ram also tells her what he ate, two apples, an orange and a glass of juice Priya smiles & tells the real reason behind call she informs him that Dadi wants to meet them. She says she\'s scared & wonders what could be the matter Ram also wonders the same.Priya asks him to come home early, Ram assures her that he will. Ram thinks what could Dadi be possibly up to

Shipra is still overexcited. Sudhir comes home and she goes all over him saying Jannuuu' and now she talks to sudhir about it. She holds his hands and spins around. Poor sudhir goes Shipra once again Sudhir asks her the reason of happiness. Shipra tells that Ayesha is going to hotel Royal Blue, and brags about how going there is a status symbol!
Sudhir asks how come? Shipra tells that Niharika is giving her treat for her sucess.
Sudhir says no matter how much much success she gets, that should come by the right way

Ayeasha enter the hotel, and Niharika thinks she will soon show ayesha her real place today. They sit. Ayesha feels nervous looking at the menu card. Niharika says she might be in middle class now but soon her lifestyle will change. Lomal will offer her all the luxuries. Ayesha praises Sid & Ram for giving her the chance. Niharika says, it doesn't matter who helps her because she has talent.

Nuts is in bad mood and shouting on her assistants about getting new & good models.
Ishika comes to meet nuts and says why does she need new faces, she make anyone star with her magic touch. Nuts asks her to sit & directly come to the point as she\'s already in bad mood. Ishika continues the taunting spree, saying how nuts has become lucky charm for new models e.g. Ayesha! Nuts asks what is her point. Ishika says she gave Ayesha break and malfuction happened. But sid helped her, and now Ram made her face of 'The Lomal Ishika taunts that Nuts now has become magic wand for good for nothings like Ayesha! She leaves and Nuts is confused.

Ayesha is leaving after lunch. Nihatika insist that driver will drop her. And Ayesha agrees & leaves. Ishika calls Niharika, and informs her job of taunting Nuts is done. Nuts listened to her talk. She will slowly absorb it and then react.

Ram comes back home and RaYa went to meet Dadi. Dadi gives them box & informs them that it is for her great grandchild then she blackmails them for giving her grand child soon. 

Lovely episode
Raya becomes embarrassed when dadi ask for grandchild😆
Thanks for the update
superb dadi. cute n sweet RaYa.
lovely scene.
Originally posted by sandhyasn

Lovely episode
Raya becomes embarrassed when dadi ask for grandchild😆
Thanks for the update