IshReet OS: Through her eyes..

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi guys.. this is Akki..πŸ€— this is my first OS on IshReet..
This is continuation with that 'hadd paar' scene of yesterday's episode..
there are some assumptions that may be Ishaan did a prank on Preet to get the keys.. or it will get spoiled by some family member..
here is mine...☺️
because that intense look in Ishaan's eyes made me not to think that it could be prank.. but i know mystery will be solved in tonight's episode..
dialogues of Ishaan and Sana are taken directly from the episode...

IshReet OS: Through her eyes...

he threw his phone on bed in anger which fell down on floor
brushing his hairs with his hands he roamed here and there in anger..
he wasn't able to decide whom to chose.. he tried a lot.. and he was quite successful to pretend that in front of her.. but he knew.. he can't deny.. that it hurts him.. it hurts a lot.. every time he thinks of betraying her.. every time, when Sana reminds him that she is no one to him..and there is no harm in breaking her trust..

he knew the truth.. and it was painful... but he wasn't able to accept that.. that feeling of betraying that only woman who trusts him more than anything..it pierces though his heart..

he knew he came here for a mission.. he knew it will cost his relation with her..but he wanted to fulfill his job of a spy without neglecting his job as a husband..

he thought a lot.. but he couldn't convince himself bringing tears to her eyes.. she was the only one who loves him beyond his imagination... his best friend.. he can't hurt her.. his lovely wife.. his Preet..

he wasn't sure if he loved her..because he never gave a thought about it.. but he knew he could never ignore her.. he could never deny the fact that he enjoyed her presence..
he knew that he could never accept their relation..but that feeling itself was gone a long time back.. he couldn't move forward with her..not because he didn't want to.. but because he can't do..
he knew everything.. and it killed him inside to control all his emotions and feelings towards her..
he hit his fist hard on wall..and closed his eyes in anger..

and then Sana's words echoed in his mind..."she is not your wife..."
"in last four years.. you haven't even touched her once..."
"and you are so concerned about her...?"

he removed his coat and threw that on bed..he sat on ottoman kept near his bed holding his head in his hand..

"you are her husband only in front of this family.."
"you live in same room.. but like some strangers"..

and then she came inside...
"what happened? you haven't changed yet..? " she asked..
"you look tensed.. don't worry.. everything is managed.. you change and take some rest.."
she kept blabbering about some random stuff.. moving here and there in the room..
he wasn't sure what he was more worried about..? the keys.. or her??
and then he came back from his trance.. when he heard her calling him..
h-haan?
your phone.. it was lying here on floor..
should i keep it here..?
h-hmmm..
okay.. 
why don't you go and change.. i'll set the bed.. she said while picking the cushions from floor..
hmm.. he got up.. she gave him his clothes from closet..he removed his belt and threw it on bed..
she kept the key safely in her closet and turned to him..
what were you doing..? your stuffs are scattered everywhere in the room...she made a face and asked..
uh!.. nothing.. i was just...he stammered 
she chuckled.. and picked his coat from the bed.. again started her non-stop talks about their family...
he stopped and kept looking at her..
she turned and saw him..
'arey! you didn't go to change.'. she asked and was about to go to keep his coat in his closet.. when he block her way..
with his sudden move..she took a step back..
'have you ever thought about me..?'
'we have nothing between us.. like other husbands wive do.. what do i feel about that.. whether I'm happy with that or not.. have you ever asked me that??' she looked at him with wide but scared eyes..she took another back steps as he moved closer to her..
'it's been four years to our marriage.. but nothing ever happened between us..' she swallowed up seeing his intense eyes..he kept moving closer to her and she kept taking back steps..
'you accepted my whole family..kavya.. my sisters, Sid.. but have you ever thought about me'?
she looked at him with surprised expressions..and her heartbeat was definitely not normal..
you did or not?? he asked again in his husky voice
she got hit in a wall with a thud as he took a long step towards her but she was pushed back into him..
she was scared.. she wanted to move away.. but she couldn't..
he hit his hand on wall behind her.. 
'but that's enough of friendship..now we will cross all those limits that a husband wife does'..
her eyes turned a bit moist.. she lowered her eyes but looked back at him as he was leaning over her..
a shiver ran through her spine down as he moved more closer to her pinning her to the wall with his body..
she could feel his hot breath on her lips.. she was looking over all his face.. trying to get strength to meet her eyes with his..but he was staring at her lips..
her chest raised and fell due their proximity..she was trembling and her hands turned sweaty.. but she wasn't able to utter a word..and he was leaning over her..
she didn't know what did just happen to him.. but she didn't feel it was wrong..
she wasn't just sure if it was real..
he stroked his hand on wall and brought it down.. only to hold hers'...
he held both her hands down with his and entwined his fingers with her..
Ish..a..she was about to call his name.. perhaps, to stop him..
but her voice got stuck in her throat the moment his lips brushed with hers'...
a shudden and strange sensation ran through his spine down when he felt the feathery soft touch of her lips on his rough ones..
she looked at him with blank expressions.. and he looked everywhere on her face but in her eyes..
he knew none of them will be able to meet their gaze..he moved above without looking at her..
he placed some soft, warm kiss on her forehead making her close her eyes he traced down.. and placed slow but deep kiss on her eye, cheekbone and jaw line..
he caressed her arm tracing above.. holding her one shoulder he pulled her more into him.. leaning over her face he took her bottom lip into his..
he inhaled deeply.. tilting his head to other side he captured her bottom lip again..
he started kissing her.. slowly...but making her shudder...making her to respond his actions..
he slid his hand on her neck and held her closely.. she was trembling in her grip.. her knees were melting..
she could feel how gentle his kiss was..she lifted her hand and clutched his shirt from his waist...
a smile appeared on his lips during the kiss when she responded his touch..
he released her another hand..and held her from her waist.. she couldn't dare to and held his shirt tight in her small fists..
soon their kiss turned into a passionate one..he pushed her to the wall kissing her hungrily..
a gasp escaped from her mouth... she tried to look at him.. but he didn't look at her..
after a minute or two they both pulled back to get some air... she released her grip on his shirt.. but before she could miss his touch on her body.. he nuzzled in her nape.. he opened her dori in a drift moment and pulled her sleeve down from her left shoulder..
she looked at blank.. she was cursing herself for standing still.. she didn't know exactly how should she react..she wasn't able to interpret her own emotions.. if she was happy or hurt with his actions..
but she constantly felt a thump in her heart...her chest was getting heavier...
he held her right hand and pinned it on wall.. she held his shirt from side the moment he nuzzled in crook of her nape and showered his wet kisses on her skin.. she hissed in pain and a moan escaped from her mouth when he left a mark over there.. her grip on his shirt got tight...
caressing her arm but making her glued to the wall he traced down by caressing her long neck...
I..sha..a..an..!! she moaned his name as his hand moved to her curves.. touching one with a bit of pressure...
hearing her calling his name...he stopped.. she could still feel his lips on her skin.. but he stopped..
she looked at her side.. and their eyes met.. he finally realized how far he reached..
he looked at the positions of his hands..and pulled them back.. he moved away and took two steps back..
his gaze moved to her shoulder and her exposed skin..
he swallowed up..
she was looking at him.. he knew that.. he looked at her face... he could read all her emotions in her eyes..
it would hurt her a lot.. he knew that.. probably, she will cry whole night after hearing that.. but he had to say it.. 
her eyes were already moist..which wrenched his heart..
but...
i gotta go.. he said..
she slightly shook her head and looked at him with those strange and melting eyes...
i have to.. he turned his back to her.. she tried to stop him..but..
Ishaan... only that she could utter...he slowly pulled her hand back in a disappointment...
her eyes welled up as he grabbed the keys of his car and left from there in a moment..
her heart was bleeding.. she sat down on the floor... cuddled in herself..
tears rolled down from her eyes and she cried hiding her face in her knees..

guys, how was it...??
should i work on the next part.. i can make it as a TS..when Ishaan comes back home.
if you like this.. please hit the like button and please leave your comments/ suggestions..
and let me know if i should proceed further...
loadz of love..
-Akki
Edited by itsokaysammy - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

giaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great start... Would love it if you continue the story
DamRyeong thumbnail
Originally posted by: giaa

Great start... Would love it if you continue the story

thanks a lot dear.. glad you liked it.. :)
vrsha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haye! It was so romantic! 😳
I really wish show mein ye din jald aaye! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Please come with the second part soon! πŸ˜›
DamRyeong thumbnail
Originally posted by: vrsha93

Haye! It was so romantic! 😳
I really wish show mein ye din jald aaye! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Please come with the second part soon! πŸ˜›

eeekkksss!!! thank you so much yaar..
i'm so glad you liked it..
really appreciated.. (=
sure.. will write second part if i got enough response.. (=
darkchocolates thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Full on romantic. Lovely.
Can't get over them after reading this. Hope we get to see these type of scenes in the serial soon.
Please post the next part soon.
AISHU183 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
LOVELY OS AKKI WAITING FOR SECOND PART EAGERLYπŸ˜›πŸ˜Š Edited by AISHU183 - 8 years ago
DamRyeong thumbnail
Originally posted by: Misnomer

Hot πŸ˜‰

haha.. thank you.. ^_^
DamRyeong thumbnail
Originally posted by: AISHU183

LOVELY OS AKKI WAITING FOR SECOND PART EAGERLYπŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

Aww.. thank you so much Aishu.. glad you liked it.. will update soonish.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
DamRyeong thumbnail
Originally posted by: NEIRAlover

Full on romantic. Lovely.
Can't get over them after reading this. Hope we get to see these type of scenes in the serial soon.
Please post the next part soon.

thanks a bunch Aayushi..
just loved your comment..really appreciated..
will work on the next part this weekend.. (=