Bade Acche Laggte Hai

skruti thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
It's been several months since Ram and Priya got together nothing has been the same since they both confessed their feelings for each other and they have became inseparable they always said each other what they feel and talk about almost everything but that night Ram was acting weird

He had made plans to meet at a nice restaurant for dinner so Priya went shopping with Neha all day long to prepare for the lovely evening she was so excited because something told her that this would be the night that her Ram was going to propose and she wanted to look good for him

When Priya got back she saw Ram sitting on the couch reading some file as usual she went to greet him with a chaste kiss on his cheek but he didn't reply back st first she thought he was upset at the fact that she was a bit late but he made no comment on it Priya went upstairs to get change and after a few minutes she came down wearing her red saree she was hoping he would say something to complement her about his fev red saree but to her surprise he didn't

Conversation wasn't flowing so Priya suggested him that go somewhere quiet so they spent some time with each other Ram agreed but he didn't say much

While they were at the restaurant Priya asked him what was wrong Ram said nothing Priya asked him if it was my fault that he was upset and he said he wasn't upset that it had nothing to do with me, and not to worry about it after that they ordered dinner and they ate without saying anything to each other

The way back wasn't as pleasant as expected Priya was already used to his silence but for some reason he felt more distant than usual she tried to break the awkward silence and told him that I loved you Ram smiled slightly and kept walking Priya was confused to see that he didn't reply back what's got into him? She really can't explain his behavior and she don't know why he didn't say I love you too she felt displaced and continued to walk without saying anything

When they got home she felt as if she lost him completely as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore Ram just sat there quiet watching TV without saying a word to her she went upstairs to get change and then went back to keep him company Ram continued to seem distant and absent the rest of the night and she was starting to feel left out

Finally with silence all around them she decided to go to bed about 15 minutes later Ram came to bed as well But Priya still felt that he was somehow distracted and his mind was somewhere else

Priya stayed there silent waiting for him to come closer and wrapped his arms around her like he always does but after a while he fell asleep she couldn't believe what was happening have I done something to push him away? Why is he ignoring me? Doesn't he love me anymore? She started to cry and tried to calm herself but couldn't she felt so lonely and Ram didn't care she was trying her best to keep the tears from falling but her heart was aching so she got out of bed and went to the whashroom

Priya looked into the mirror and started to cry even more as she dropped on her knees on the floor she didn't know what to do she felt hopeless and the thought of losing him was too much for her he is everything to her

After a while she washed her face to wipe the remained tears off her face and decided to go back to bed she knew she wasn't going to be able to sleep that night but she had to try

Priya lay in bed and closed her eyes to try to sleep sometime later she felt his strong arms around her waist as he settled behind her Ram placed his chin over her shoulder and whispered the words she longed to hear

I love you Ram said softly

Overwhelmed she began to cry after hearing his soft words Ram released the grip to see what was wrong with her priya tried to control her emotions but even though she tried she just couldn't stop crying Ram looked at her puzzled and turn on the lamp from the nightstand he took her in his arms and asked her what happened at that moment all she wanted was to feel whole again in his arms so she buried her head in his neck as Ram tried to comfort her by giving her tender kisses

Priya finally was able to calm down and she explain what was happening to her Priya said I was upset by everything that had happened that night and that I was afraid of losing you Ram narrowed his eyes sadly and wrapped his arms around her

Ram explained that the reason he that some problem in office he was unaware of what was happening around him she felt so relieved to hear that but at the same time she was a little bit upset with him because he didn't tell her that before Ram apologized to her for giving her a hard time and Priya forgave him

They finally settled down and shared another intimate moment Priya told him that I loved you so much and this time he replied back I love you too Priya after a while they went back to sleep holding onto each other and once again shefelt secured in his arms

End

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sweet os plss keep writing more
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful OS
keep writing
it takes us back to RaYa land 
fan_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome os... will wrk as a daily dose fr me atleast fr today..
Pls do write more such stories.

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So understanding between them 
Only love is necessary for RaYa with trust of being together.
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
wow. that's very sweet os. keep writing.
RaYa loves each other so much.

do write more on RaYa
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

it was just like RaYa mature lover moment to cute yet simple & lovely...njoyed a lot thanks for sharing...
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful OS
nicely written