lovelyprincesst thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Hey friends
how r u all
n welcome here

well just a question?
anybody willing to do updates
i mean written n video?

I could hae volinteer to do the written updates but m not getting star plus for the last 3 days😭

n plz if someone can help to update the video from the first episode..

thank
Edited by lovelyprincesst - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
i coulsd have done tht bu u knw wat tht we are 3 hours ahead frm india and pakistan soo ANTARIKSH IN HK COMES AT 10:30 and i am not allowed to be onnn tht time!!!!

SORRRRY CANT HELPP 😳

Saraa
anu_thegr8 thumbnail
well i would like to do it like for few  days i can do the updates alone its no probs n even later i can split the shedule with a member if anyone is ready or i if not still i can manage 😃
i love aantriksh n i love amar he is a real cutie n i watch this programme regularly😊 i will be happy to help😊
love
anu Edited by anu_thegr8 - 17 years ago
lovelyprincesst thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anu_thegr8

well i would like to do it like for few  days i can do the updates alone its no probs n even later i can split the shedule with a member if anyone is ready or i if not still i can manage 😃
i love aantriksh n i love amar he is a real cutie n i watch this programme regularly😊 i will be happy to help😊
love
anu

yeah plz do it yaar it will help for the time being, n if i get ma star tv back thn i can help u with the written updates at the later date😛

thx
tasneem
~~RaZ~~ thumbnail
i can do video update for few dayz in a week..

coz i need 2 study 😆

neway..

if some1 can help me i can do it!!

btw..i will take tym.. coz i come home @ 3 pm 😳 😆 😆

nd

Antariksh rocks 👏
illuminated. thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: anu_thegr8

love
anu

i can help u with the updates!!BUT u gotta help and wait bcz i can only update at 1:00 in the afternoon ur time!!IF THTS OKK THEN SURE WILL HELP!!!!!PM me abt the schedule thingyy😳😳

Saraa

anu_thegr8 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rajeev_eijaz

i can help u with the updates!!BUT u gotta help and wait bcz i can only update at 1:00 in the afternoon ur time!!IF THTS OKK THEN SURE WILL HELP!!!!!PM me abt the schedule thingyy😳😳

Saraa

well as long as members dont have a prob its okay n i can do it on wed n thu comfortably n if ever u are not able to make it i am always there😊just pm me

n if u have any probs i am just a pm away

love

anu

dianaansari thumbnail
I can do the video updates. I will try to get them from the first episode.
illuminated. thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: dianaansari

I can do the video updates. I will try to get them from the first episode.

okkk will waittt

-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i dont know..abt this..but if ur willing to do it,then very kind of u..and the n do pm mthe modz