What happened to the story?

Posted: 8 years ago
Wasn't the story supposed to be about Mohi pursuing her dreams of becoming a doctor and helping her village??? I was watching the show hoping to see how an ambitious girl from a small village so cut off from city life will come to the city and adjust in her new life as well as face problems in her becoming a doctor. I was hoping to see that. Instead we get a dimwitted Mohi who has voluntarily become a maid in her husband;s house, treated like dirt by him and who has no common sense what so ever. She has been infuriating the past few episodes with the kind of moronic decisions and behavior. Who eats all the cake and sleeping pills without knowing what it is and passes out? Who goes on teh road and asks random strangers to take her to her dad and then gets almost kidnapped? Now in tomorrow's precap she has again fed the ladies bhaang by mistake so I am sure one more drama will be set in that house. I wonder how they haven't thrown her out yet. She is so stupid, I wouldn't want a maid like that, forget bahu or wife for Ayush. 

Also, what is with ayush? What a loser lead of a character. With no responsibility towards the girl who saved your ass and life, and treating her like that? What an idiot. And no guts to tell his fiance the truth? Sorry excuse of characters on this show. 

Mohi is such a sorry character that I feel bad for Ayush's family. What has gotten to the writers to have destroyed a good story line for this mess? They could have made Mohi such a strong and ambitious character, but instead reduced her to this nonsensical stupid maid. 
 👍🏼
Better this show shutt off ...Vinita desarve better 
Originally posted by Jaymaa

👍🏼
Better this show shutt off ...Vinita desarve better 
she deserves better but any of her show doesnt serve her better
The show is really stupid right now and dragging a lot. Mohi who used to be smart now acts like a fool most of the time. She acts like a doormat with Anyush and bares all his insults.

Agree about Ayush. A bigger looser of a character as a male lead I have never seen. He is ungrateful and a user. Just a coward who does not have the guts to tell his fiancee or his family what happened in Bhuvana and acts like Mohi came to Pune with him by force. The guy is the pits. He forgets it's thanks to Mohi he is even alive. I have never seen a male lead so worthy of contempt. Truly useless! 

Vinita is a good actress and now being wasted on this joke. Karan Sharma is not such a good actor that he can do justice to a character like Anyush with NO redeeming qualities. The guy just lies and fakes all day with everyone. Hope they bring the story back to point or shuts it down. They have shut down better shows, so why not this one? 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago
This show is taking the same turn that Tere Mein Sheher took, where it began with one background story of the main character, then took a complete turn... and never went back. TMS was shut, and I suspect this one will be next too. It's a shame. I liked Mohi in the beginning but I can't stand it now. 
Which ZEE TV show or most others stuck to the original plot? Unless there are a few vamps plotting and scheming or saas bahu nautanki forced in a plot, these channels producers would have a tummy ache. 
HOW this MOHI is remake of ISHTI KUTUM? There is no similarity in two stories atall. ISHTI KUTUM was totally a different story and totally different approch. BAHA ( mohi in hindi) was totally different in nature, and ARCHI(ayush) was a proud rude famous jounalist. How that excelent story  became sooo messed up.
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

The show is really stupid right now and dragging a lot. Mohi who used to be smart now acts like a fool most of the time. She acts like a doormat with Anyush and bares all his insults.

Agree about Ayush. A bigger looser of a character as a male lead I have never seen. He is ungrateful and a user. Just a coward who does not have the guts to tell his fiancee or his family what happened in Bhuvana and acts like Mohi came to Pune with him by force. The guy is the pits. He forgets it's thanks to Mohi he is even alive. I have never seen a male lead so worthy of contempt. Truly useless! 

Vinita is a good actress and now being wasted on this joke. Karan Sharma is not such a good actor that he can do justice to a character like Anyush with NO redeeming qualities. The guy just lies and fakes all day with everyone. Hope they bring the story back to point or shuts it down. They have shut down better shows, so why not this one? 

I amm totally agree with you. This MOHI is totally failure. ISHTI KUTUM was totally a different story. In west bengal MAO areas are totally cut off from other part of the state. and the tribals are very protective about there women. ARCHISHMAN was a proud man , and he never took any favour from BAHA. Even he gave her selter in his hotel room in a stormy night. so when tribals caught him with BAHA and force him to marry BAHA ( who was a minnor in age) , he could not accept his failure, and could not took BAHA as his wife. but  his familly never missbehave with BAHA. In MOHI  the AYUSH character is  pathetic. HE just use MOHI to gain the news and then throw her in dustbin. AYUSHH and ARCHISHMAN are hell and heven different from each other. and the actor as AYUSH and ARCHI are totally different also. RRISHI KOUSHIK is a superstar in star jalsa channel and his personality is magnetic. SO in no way MOHI is a remake of ISHTI KUTUM.
Originally posted by pp29

Wasn't the story supposed to be about Mohi pursuing her dreams of becoming a doctor and helping her village??? I was watching the show hoping to see how an ambitious girl from a small village so cut off from city life will come to the city and adjust in her new life as well as face problems in her becoming a doctor. I was hoping to see that. Instead we get a dimwitted Mohi who has voluntarily become a maid in her husband;s house, treated like dirt by him and who has no common sense what so ever. She has been infuriating the past few episodes with the kind of moronic decisions and behavior. Who eats all the cake and sleeping pills without knowing what it is and passes out? Who goes on teh road and asks random strangers to take her to her dad and then gets almost kidnapped? Now in tomorrow's precap she has again fed the ladies bhaang by mistake so I am sure one more drama will be set in that house. I wonder how they haven't thrown her out yet. She is so stupid, I wouldn't want a maid like that, forget bahu or wife for Ayush. 

Also, what is with ayush? What a loser lead of a character. With no responsibility towards the girl who saved your ass and life, and treating her like that? What an idiot. And no guts to tell his fiance the truth? Sorry excuse of characters on this show. 

Mohi is such a sorry character that I feel bad for Ayush's family. What has gotten to the writers to have destroyed a good story line for this mess? They could have made Mohi such a strong and ambitious character, but instead reduced her to this nonsensical stupid maid. 

I amm totally agreed with you. MOHI has no spirit like BAHA. and MOHI not atall a tribal girl. She looks like a village girl as JINNAT AMAN LOOKED IN SATYAM SHIVAM SUNDARAM. In bengali versn BAHA was a little girl who has super intelligency but some how crezy in nature. But archi"s family never missbehave with her. I can not understand why *plus not follow the original script ?MOHI is totally a failure.
You can't expect ANYTHING from a star plus show guys!