Asya SS: Lost somewhere, chap 11, 2-01-2017

Posted: 8 years ago
hi guys, I am coming back with a new story, a cute one. I still don't know for how many chapter, I guess it will depend if it's good enough or not. I hope you will enjoy it. I am preparing another one, but I will post it later.

Lost somewhere

Chap 1 When the beauty meets the beast

-perfect, just perfect, like I need it this now? Seriously,  damn you, idiot, jerk, I hate you, I hate you and I hate you, she huffed and puffed hitting the flat tire of her car repeatedly, I am in the middle of nowhere, and you just decided to stop here, seriously ? She looked desperately at her car. She took her phone and tried to dial for some help.

-Fine, and I have no network. She threw her hands in the air, frustrated and exasperate by her luck. She stepped in the middle of the road and looked in the right and then in the left, expecting to see any car, but it was totally desert, like she was the only person in the world.

-Nothing in the left, nothing in the right, nothing in the horizon, oh maybe a goat or a sheep? She said ironically, this was what she got, mocking herself, lost in this land, all alone and desperately helpless.

- I don't know what to do, this is really the most godforsaken place in the planet, and guess who is stuck here?, ME, Zoya farooqui, I hate myself, Ughhh. How can someone live in this no man's land? But the real question is WHY? It's freaking quiet and lonely here. She shuddered.

If she wasn't in hurry and stressed, she might appreciate the beautiful and savage land of Ireland, grasslands as far as the eyes can see and mind can imagine. But she wasn't here for holidays but for mission, but it seemed that the mission was closed to be aborted. Her body fell heavily on the car, totally helpless her shoulders curved lazily and her lower lip started to tremble.

-I don't need this now, it's not the good time to play prank with me, I really need you in this. She looked up and sighed deeply. it's all green here, green here, green there, green everywhere, oh God, not today, I really need you, she fell on her knees, praying for a miracle, I need your help, I have to see him ASAP if I want to save my company, please, I ask you for a miracle, I know I didn't pray for a long time and we can say that I am not a good servant but my life is a mess, and you know it. You know I am not a bad person , I am just too stupid and impulsive, please, I need you this time, I am asking for a miracle, make this car work or send me someone to help me, please, please, please, she was praying the sky with all her heart, she knew that it was her only hope now.

She let her hands down in defeat and her head bent down totally distraught. She will have to walk, it was her other solution. She put her hand on the car hood to stand up and wiped the dust from her knees, when suddenly, some movement caught her eyes. She narrowed her eyes to adjust her vision and her eyes grew up widely when the figure became closer enough.

-Oh My, I didn't ask for a prince on his horse, Allah Miya, at least not now, she said amused, all her gloomy mood flew away at the sight of ray of hope, anyway, I hope he can help me, thank you so much, she clasped her hands and thank the lord for this unexpected but yet welcome intruder. She waved at him but the man on his black horse was coming closer with quick gallop and he looked that he wasn't ready to stop. She closed her hand in fist and she stepped in his path spreading her hands. He increased the speed but she didn't move, instead she closed her eyes hoping that he will stop, she didn't have other choice. She can't surrender; it was him or her, desperate as she was, it was her only hope, now. The man pulled the saddle and the horse jerked suddenly balancing his body on his back feet, and she let out a gasp of fears, it was in real impressive, she thought.

-ARE YOU MAD? Came his throaty voice, he was clearly angry; he tried to control his horse who was moving disorderly. The sudden halt frightened his horse, he could have fell down if he wasn't a good rider, she was totally careless, and it would have been a disaster for both of them.

-NO, YOU ARE MAD, ARE YOU BLIND OR WHAT? She yelled at him in response, but her anger only hides her fears from the horse. She was crazy indeed but too much desperate to stop herself, like she had another choice.

-You should never step in the middle of the path of running horse, you would have KILL yourself, WOMAN. He breathed heavily, glaring at her angrily. He didn't want to stop for any tourist, he thought she would have step away once she would have seen his impressive horse, but he didn't expect such a fearless and audacious person, especially a woman, here. What was she doing here, it's like she appeared from nowhere.

-You should have stopped earlier when you saw me, you would have spare yourself this argument, she raised her eyebrows and breathes deeply to calm her erratic heartbeat, ANY-WAY, I need your help. He raised his eyebrows quizzically, no mister, I didn't stop you to ask you to marry me, it was the most stupid thing to say but she didn't know why she said this and she just blurted the first thing came to her mind, she was still under the shock she thought. I need you to fix my car?

-Do I look like a mechanic?

-No, but you are here now and I don't know where I can find one, so please, do something? He didn't move and just looked below her shoulder; she was getting more and more impatient. This man was dangerously playing with her temper.

-I will not do anything to your car; he pulled the saddle when she blocked his path

-Listen, you guys generally love to save lonely women, so I am lonely and desperate, can you play the prince and fix my car, please? She pointed to her car displaying a plastic smile.

-What do you expect from me? You want me to open the hood, to pretend to look inside and at the end to tell you it's not working.  Will this satisfy your majesty? He mocked her, showing clearly that he will not do anything.

-No, Mister Arrogant, I am expecting from you to open, to see WHY it's not working and to FIX IT, I need this car, NOW.

-I told you, I am not mechanic; He glanced at her, holding her gaze and her furry.

-of course, what should I expect from someone who used a horse to move around? She grumbled under her breath enough loud for him.

-excuse me? He heard her well and couldn't believe her audacity.

-It's ok, I forgive you,

-I didn't say...he was cut in his sentence.

-can you call a car for me? My phone is not working, she put her phone in the air trying to catch some bars but nothing changed.

-No, the network is really bad here, and the next station is far from here, you need a car to reach it.

-and where I can find a car to reach this place, mister good-idea? She asked like he was in idiot and he pointed below her shoulders showing her car. You are really going out of my nerves, you bloody idiot.

-you ask, I reply, he retorted innocently

-Leave it, you are just useless, she went to open the car trunk, talking to herself. It's the worst help ever, you send me just a useless guy, on his horse, really, like I need horse to travel, where did I fall? In the middle of age? No car, no network, no civilization, no human...

-Huuh, he cleared his throat

-WHATTT? She glared at him

-maybe I can help you, Miss?

-if you are going to play with me, I swear, I will kill you and make you suffer just to quench my anger and no one will be here to help you, understand? She pointed at him

- City dwellers are really unpleasant, you should try to live in the countryside, you will be more relax you know

-HUGHH, she made an angry sound in the back of her throat and went back to her car

-O-K, what I wanted to say, I can give you a ride to where I live and you can call from there, we have a landline.

-Landline? It still exists?

-listen if you are not interested, I...

-I take, I take, this is all I have for the moment, but how we are going to reach your place?

He tapped proudly the boot of his horse and her eyes grew up widely.

-On the horse? Seriously? Do you expect from me... to ride this? She pointed to herself and then to the horse. He nodded and her mouth fell more.

-and how you expected us to reach my place?

-is there any plan B in your suggestion? Say yes please? Please, anything, please, she begged him.

-No, he crossed his arms on his chest and she let her shoulders falling in defeat

-Ugh, FI-NE, let's do it, but first, I need to change.

-Miss we are not going in party, why do you want to change? Women!!! He uttered the last word.

-Do you expect from me to ride with my skirt? Did you see me well? He looked at her from head to toe

-I..

-exactly, can you step a bit far, I need some privacy please? And please don't use this opportunity to drool on me, ok?

-please, he rolled his eyes and turned to give her his back. Once she checked that he wasn't looking, she hid behind her open trunk and took some casual clothes.

-What please? I am sure you didn't see women for ages, hey wait? She passed her head below the trunk, are you rapist or something? And you are just here to kidnap me?

-Do you expect me to say yes at this question?

-yes

-no

-what no?

-Do you really think if it was my plan I will reveal it easily?

-I don't trust you, I am sure you stalked lonely ladies, you pretend to help them, you gain their trust to rape them, torture them, make them like doll and to finally killing them. And maybe you keep some part of their body in your private collection. Her face tensed and her mouth opened in shock by this scenario.

-Oh God, this is just gross, you are really creative Miss, but no, I am not doing this thing, actually, if I was planning to kill you, I won't need to gain you trust, look around you, there is no one here, I could have kill you without wasting my time to gain your trust, and he lowered his voice, I could have spare myself your sarcasm.

-I knew it something was fishy with you, you are rapist murderer

-Why am I trying to clarify myself? He lifted his hand in the air, exasperate with her answer. You know what i think it's a good idea after all; I will kill you to come back to serenity. At least, she was mute for few seconds  and he closed his eyes and took a deep breath to savor the silence, with his lips lifted into teasing form.  Zoya was so chocked and her mouth opened in perfect O, she growled and replied back.

-I knew it and I shouldn't have trust you and you are just too handsome to be good.

-You think I am handsome? He smirked, a compliment, woow, I should note this thing, maybe I will spare your life, miss sarcasm, he giggled

-you bloody idiot, it wasn't a compliment, all criminal has something to grip their victims, I am sure you are one of them.

-Then why are you coming with me?

-Because I have no choice and I prefer to fight with human than with strange beast, brrr, the image of terrifying monster crossed her mind and she struggled.

-I can be a beast, Miss Beauty

-I know this, Mister beast. She spat out, she continued to wear her clothes, and whispered to herself: Did he call me Miss Beauty? She let out a silent grin, but controlled it quickly, to get back to her arrogant personality.

Miss beauty and Mister Beast, he thought, he didn't imagine that when he woke up today, it was written for him a meeting with strange and arrogant female. He let out a soft chuckle, Both of them smiled unconsciously at the same time, recalling the encounter and the small of wink done by the destiny. He was taken away from his reveries when she cleared her throat.

-Done.

-final...He turned to face her and  his breath stopped out of control for a second, she was looking differently in her denims and simple shirt, with her hair tied in pony tail. She looked simple but still it increased more her natural beauty once she removed this entire artificial thing that she was wearing earlier. She was as beautiful as arrogant, rose with her thorn, a dangerous combination to lose your mind in her and to lose your soul in pain. 

-What? She looked at herself, there is something wrong? She wondered why he froze suddenly

-No..Woh actually...I thought seeing something moving behind you, he tried to divert her mind.

-WHERE? She jumped in fears and looked where he was pointing to, what did you see? She asked with a shaky voice.

He smiled softly at her innocence and looked at her from head to toe this time shamelessly, she was right, it has been a long time that he didn't have any distraction here.

-it was nothing, actually, he fought his smile, she turned exasperate posing her hands on her hips, showing him clearly that she didn't like the joke.

-you really think it's funny?

-Actually...Mmm, he put a finger on his chin, pretend to be in a deep thought, YES, he grinned at her.

-Idiot, she whispered, let's go, I don't have time to wait for a joke to turn to be true.

She came closer to the horse and made a weird face, she didn't expect him to be so tall, and how was she going to climb this? She was not at all flexible and she didn't want to fall to give to the beast credit to laugh openly at her. It already cost her pride to ask him for help. She was lost into calculation of hundred probabilities to climb without falling, trying to figure out how she was going to do, when she felt his body on her back. She jerked surprised by this proximity. He was staring at her deeply and his features darkened, where his eyes trapped strange words...He came closer and this time, she was trapped between the horse and him.

-Wha...What do...you want? She stammered

-what we supposed to do, he said with a husky voice and she gulped, he smirked seeing her nervousness and suddenly, his face lightened, I am here to help you to ride the horse. She finally released her breathe that she was containing. Put your foot here, and ...He held her by her waist and pulled her up quickly forcing her to let out a gasp of shock. He smirked at her and jumped manly on the horse holding the saddle with one hand, she couldn't hold her eyebrow to rise in admiration for his dexterity. She cleared her mind, for sure she won't recognize this in front of him.

-Let's go miss beauty, he said with a hint of amusement in his voice to which she replied by rolling her eyes heavenly.

After 10 minutes of slow riding, she looked up to the sky desperate.

-What's wrong now? He asked but inwardly he knew that it wasn't a good idea to ask

-even my grandmother can run faster than your horse, at this speed, my car will be repaired before reaching your home.

-but how can your car will be repaired if you didn't call a mechanic, do you expecting another miracle? He asked stupidly mocking her. 

-because you call yourself as a miracle? Please, don't flatter yourself mister beast. I rather prefer a modern locomotion.

-I thought that person from city are well educated, I am really surprised, he retorted sarcastically

-I am but I just put myself at your level

-you start

-but I suspect you to slow your horse to get out of my nerves

-I don't want to go fast because we are two and I don't want to hurt my horse with the excess of weight

-are you just saying that I am fat? How rude!!!!

-no one has ride my horse before, and you know you should feel privileged to ride my baby, he tapped him softly.

-Oh God please, you call him baby, men!!!

-she is a girl

-a girl? It's your girlfriend or what?

-I prefer her, a perfect girlfriend is a silent woman

-macho, idiot, rude, you are both made for each other, she huffed at him.

-you should be grateful that I am helping you, sorry, that WE are helping you, instead of blowing and puffing non-stop since this morning. I am just regretting to help you.

-Grateful? To whom? You? I am riding merry-go-round, at least I am not turning around, you just spare me a headache, no, no, I retreat back what I say, I already have a headache because of YOU. She massaged her temple.

-women are never satisfied,

-I would have been satisfied if YOU have really fixed my car, but I am sorry to be exigent and so sorry for you for not being enough good. But it's ok, I can satisfied myself with really few.

-Really few? You are really amazing woman, I must say, instead of thanking me you despise me. Unbelievable. You know what baby, take your time, all your time, he stroke his horse back.

-You know what baby, I understand what you are going through, being ride by this kind of  "man", she quoted the word of man, it can be hard for you, but don't worry, I am by your side, girl power, ba-by, she stretched her name.

-She will never listen to you, he said proudly, but his face fell instantly when the horse neighed in response.  Zoya couldn't control her laugh and she enjoyed being support by another female, there were two against one male. Traitor, he uttered to her. I didn't know that you speak horse language, I am really impressed. She rolled her eyes, ignoring him, you know she might have just said a bad word to you and as I can see she didn't speed more. He can't lose in front of her and he will close her mouth.

-I hate you, I really hate you, she crossed her arms on her chest and he giggled. He was satisfied finally to see her pout.

-you know what your problem is?

-you, for sure

-No, he shook his head amused by her anger; you should look around and appreciate the silence and the view, and please try to relax. You are too tensed. Just enjoy; can't you see how it's beautiful around you. Breath, you can't change anything right now, so try to relax.

-Are you a guru or something crazy? Ugh, please, I can't relax, I don't have time, and she let out sadly.

-I was wondering why a woman from city came here? And what are you searching for?

-Actually, when I woke up this morning, I asked myself what to do to spoil my day, you know I wanted to spend the ugliest day in my life, and here I am, she smiled ironically to him.

-why can't you just answer normally without using sarcasm? He sighed deeply

-because I am stressed and because you are getting out of my nerves

-why don't you tell I might help you? She raised her eyebrows suspicious; I mean if you are looking for something or someone, I can give you an answer. I lived here for years now and we all know each other.

-because you are many here?

-you know what leave it, he finally gave up

-ok, ok I am sorry, it's a reflex, I'm...She sighed deeply, curving her shoulders, I am looking for Asad Ahmed Khan.

-you want to meet who ?

-Asad Ahmed Khan, you know him?

-Yes, but why? She turned happily in uncomfortable position to face him, she didn't care, she wanted to see if he was telling her the truth.

-you know him? Is he living next to your home? Is he close? Bring me to him, please, please, please, I will be nice to you, she blurted without pause.

-wait, wait, Miss, why do you want to see him? He asked curious

-it's not of your business

-Ok, he stopped his horse suddenly

-WHAT the hell are you doing?

-I stopped the horse

-why was she walking? Oh God, I didn't notice. She said sarcastically

-You are the most annoying woman I've ever seen, you just spoil my mood

-Really? I didn't know that people from the countryside are so tensed, please look around you, and appreciate the silence, why are you so tensed? Open your heart and your eyes, and try to relax, bla bla blab la ...She gave him a fake smile recalling his words.

-YOU... I am going to throw you out of the cliff and you are going to be eaten by wolf

-WHAT? There is wolf here too? What is the place? Coming from Stephen King's imagination?

-This is the only thing that you retained from my threat, seriously?

-I told you I hate beast.

-don't worry I have another plan for you, I will take the saddle and tightened around your neck, he growled

-Men of words are not men of action, I am safe, she replied arrogantly

-you are just impossible, he muttered

-and you are annoying man

-just shut up

-you shut up

-no you, shut up, I don't want to talk to you ever

-thank God, I just hope you will be able to do it, she challenged him and he made a frustrated sound in the back of his throat.

-I will but first, I need to know why do you want to see Asad?

-why do you want to know? Are you his private guards?

-Yes,

-really? You mean you are working for him?

-Technically... yes

-AAAhhh, she yelled and he closed his ears

-Are you mad? Oh God, you killed my tympanum.

-Now, I know why God put you in my road, thank you Allah Miya, she looked up to the sky, thank you so much, but you could have send me a better one, his eyes grew up widely, I mean he is good, she tapped his shoulders slightly.

-What do you want from him? Before she could answer, he stopped, and I want to hear a normal answer and not your non-stop sarcasm, ok?

-you blackmailed me, ok, you win, I have import-export company, and we were victims of fraud, one of our employees extorted a large capital and he left us with astronomical debts, I have heard about Mister khan and his tendency to invest in companies to make them fruitful, and I want to ask him with arguments of course that he has to win in invest in mine.

-why was he going to invest in yours? He will not do this for charity, he is a business man and he does not like to lose money, then why do you think he will be interest?

-because before this, my company was doing really well but I just...trust the wrong person, she looked away and her eyes trapped guilt and pain.

He felt a sharp pain in his heart and his emotions merged with her, but he didn't know why. He saw her weakness, a new face of her that he didn't use to, and even if he didn't like her cold and arrogant behavior, he disliked seeing her sad. He never knew how to deal with tears and he preferred when she was sarcastic, at least, she was enough strong to face it, but now, she looked helpless and so vulnerable that his heart melted for her. He can understand the betrayal; he knew so well the taste of it.

-ok, you convince me, and her face lightened, but I have to tell you, it will be hard to convince him

-I am ready for anything, I have a plenty of arguments to convince him

-he is, umm, how to say...a bit capricious

-it's ok, if I handle you, I can handle anyone in this earth, she spread her arms happily and she was finally back to her acid humor.

-Let's go then, by the way what's your name? I did ask you

-Zoya, Zoya Faroqui and you?

-A.. Ayan Aftab Khan, I am his cousin.

-Nice to meet you Ayan, let's go now, she said sweetly

-Why are you so suddenly nice with me?

-Because I need you, come on, hurry up, I am feeling positive so suddenly, she shouted excited

He looked briefly to the sky and it started to cover, unfortunately, he knew that they will be drenched once they will arrive to the castle. He removed his coat and draped it around her shoulders, and the cap covered her head, she turned to look at him and before she could ask, he encircled her waist and she jerked at his touch.

-What are you doing, Ayaan?

-Hold my hand

-why?

-hold it thigh, he whispered in her neck and she shivered out of her control, and she let her tremble fingers on his strong one.

-YAAA, he tapped curtly his horse with the saddle and the horse speed his path.

-AAAhhh, she didn't expect the horse to run so fast, BUT...BUT...I THOUGHT SHE CAN'T RUN, she yelled at him to make him hear her.

-HE CAN BUT I LIKED TO PLAY WITH YOU

-BAS***, and he laughed even widely at her while she was fuming, but scared with the gallop, holding on him as thigh as she can.

And the rain started to fall.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Chap 1 page 1
Chap2 page 9 Who are you?

Edited by radadolcevida - 7 years ago
Res
unRes

Omg this is amazing..!!
I loved their nok jhoks..:)
It is so interesting anyou had written it extremely well.. I could imagine everything. .!
I had a feeling that he was asad himself and not ayaan..! Or he was ayaan..??
Superb concept. . Next update soon plz..:)
Excited. .:)Edited by cutie15 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by cutie15

Res
unRes

Omg this is amazing..!!
I loved their nok jhoks..:)
It is so interesting anyou had written it extremely well.. I could imagine everything. .!
I had a feeling that he was asad himself and not ayaan..! Or he was ayaan..??
Superb concept. . Next update soon plz..:)
Excited. .:)

thank you so much cutie for this lovely comment.
you will see in the next chapter if it is Ayaan or Asad ๐Ÿ˜‰?
res
unres

Rada what do I say this an outstandingly excellent start Sweetu๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Mind-blowing Superb Excellent & what not๐Ÿ˜ณ
Main kya bolun kuch bhi kahun toh kam lagega
from start till d end I was completely into d story๐Ÿ˜›
So Zoe has some business which needs help & she's here 2 meet AAK 4 that
Zoya ki intro as a non stop chatterbox man doesn't she even breath I felt she talks even more than Zoya in QH ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Her prayer 2 Allah Miyan fulfilled when our hero made entry on horse lol๐Ÿ˜† Truly 1 prince wali hi entry thi๐Ÿ˜‰

I suppose he is some prince mayb cuz Adhi raat horse ride kon karta hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† & no civilisation ๐Ÿ˜ฒ why he lives in such place obviously prince wala hi koi angle hoga๐Ÿ˜‰

& No points in guessing it is indeed Asad Ahmed Khan himself I m 200% sure I can bet it
! have 2 reasons 1 d world famous Who actually๐Ÿ˜† & d other when he told his name & also d attraction both felt clearly gave that away๐Ÿ˜‰

Loved their banter it is always a treat 2 read these parts ๐Ÿ˜›
OMG Zoya's theories he can b serial rapist & psycho killer & than d nonstop nok jhok sachi she can can easily give anybody a headache๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
& than d scene when she had 2 climb d horse he came 2 help ๐Ÿ˜ณ & than their nok jhok on d speed of d horse & when she & Asad's baby teamed 2gther & Asad became jealous ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

So Asad haven't told his real name knowing she came 2 meet him
& he felt that pinch when Zoya became sad awe๐Ÿ˜ณ
& d last ka part when Asad gave her his jacket when he saw d rain coming awe was just too sweet
& god that last ka punch when he made d horse run fast ๐Ÿ˜†

PS- btw in last line Asad said He so was d horse male or female cuz earlier he said its a She... Yah it was just his prank๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by jas91 - 8 years ago
Huggies Rada ๐Ÿค—time kam hai as I have 2 leave
will come back & comnt kalko
btw I m so glad wid new story by u
abhi toh just want 2 say I love u
baaki review kalko
Hope u have been well๐Ÿค—
New job join kar li?? & did u moved/relocated?
Yayy! Rada bck with new plot

unres!
Sry to edit so late rada
what a fresh concept and a slight mysterious plot!
I totally love zoya
mu phat he bilkul ๐Ÿคฃ
her thoughts awesomely penned
m sure that the arrogant horseman is asad
kudos to ur writing skills
congo for new story ๐Ÿค—
Looking forward to more of their bickerings ๐Ÿ˜†
they absolutely cracked me up
awesome story needs to be continued
pls continue soonEdited by suearmaniac - 8 years ago
Originally posted by jas91

Huggies Rada ๐Ÿค—time kam hai as I have 2 leave
will come back & comnt kalko
btw I m so glad wid new story by u
abhi toh just want 2 say I love u
baaki review kalko
Hope u have been well๐Ÿค—
New job join kar li?? & did u moved/relocated?

huggies Jas sweetheart ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
good to see you too
Yeah it's new story, and I must say, it's cute and it 's bit far from what I used to write, but I'll do my best.
Love you too ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ
 I didn't move yet, I have many thing to do and many persons to see, I am going through stressful week I guess, but it's ok, i have a new job and soon a new life. My job is starting in january , that 's why i decided to start something short for the moment and to write epilogue for my two other stories ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
See you soon Jas
Plz updt your other story took.but thanks for updt new storyyy really awesome starting.if I not wrong its was asad only not ayan hope im nt wrong.
But a big bisnessman why level in forest?Interesting plz cont soon LTS see how zoya concise asad
Originally posted by radadolcevida

huggies Jas sweetheart ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
good to see you too
Yeah it's new story, and I must say, it's cute and it 's bit far from what I used to write, but I'll do my best.
Love you too ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ
 I didn't move yet, I have many thing to do and many persons to see, I am going through stressful week I guess, but it's ok, i have a new job and soon a new life. My job is starting in january , that 's why i decided to start something short for the moment and to write epilogue for my two other stories ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
See you soon Jas

Awe I always get big smile when I see ur PM in my inbox ๐Ÿ˜›

& this time I came early widout PM good warna 1st pg miss ho jata๐Ÿ˜†

abhi tak padi nahi so don't know yet but I m sure its gonna b brilliant but wid ur personal touch & u'll make us love this 1 as well๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Oh in Jan that's like 2 months away but its good u'll get 2 celebrate all major festivals till new year in ur current place & Don't take stress Sweeto everything will b alright Life keeps changing & we have 2 adjust 2 that I m happy 2 see that u r happy ๐Ÿค—

We'll wait 4 d wrap up's of past storis & I will keep hoping u will keep writing till u have motivation 4 it plz don't quit han. If u'll get busy take long time but keep ur passion 4 writing alive...& yeah keep in touch lol its coming out as a goodbye speech isn't it๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Take care & m leaving 4 now will come & read it in d morning๐Ÿ˜Š
Have a great day/evening/night sweetu
Love u & hugs again๐Ÿค—
Awsm strt...u r an amazng writer
I'm in luv wid dis story already...
D concept is amazing...
Waiting 4 d nxt chptr...
Plzzz update soon