Celebrity Fan Clubs

Make ur stars go BOOOH-DUE TODAY-11/3!! - Page 2

Jia thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey friendsπŸ€—

Are you all ready for another contest? I am sure you are!πŸ˜›

First of all, Happy Halloween everyone! May you get lotsss of candy today and scare at least one personπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

So what is this contest about?πŸ€” It is pretty simple, all you have to do is say what your celebrity is going to dress as on this Halloween and what will be your celebrities line? By celebrites line I mean some line that he/she will use when meeting others dressed up as XYZ.

Here is an example: I choose celebrity XYZ and he/she will dress up as a Bhoot, and his/her line will be "bhooooooooooooooTh hoon mein...HA HA HA HAAA"😈

Easy? I think so! Feel free to post questions here if you have any doubt. Put on your creative caps and PM your entry to me (sweet_kp) by Friday Nov 3rd. You can send up to 2 entries for either the same celebrity or different celebrities -- in all ONLY 2 entries per member. The entries will then be put to vote!

Enjoy!πŸ˜›

love,
CFC Dev Team

Edited by sweet_kp - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prietyny thumbnail
im in 😊 Edited by prietyny - 17 years ago
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow..gr88 contest Khair Di πŸ˜‰ ..will try and participate 😊
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow khair di..you are always ready for some type of contest..well the bachchans fan club will take part again and we will win again!!! πŸ˜‰
Jia thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: umi82990

wow khair di..you are always ready for some type of contest..well the bachchans fan club will take part again and we will win again!!! πŸ˜‰

this time its individual and not the entire FC's entry. So you participate alone this time.πŸ˜›

..and hehe, contests are fun, aren't they?πŸ˜‰

Edited by sweet_kp - 17 years ago
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sweet_kp

this time its individual and not the entire FC's entry. So you participate alone this time.πŸ˜›

..and hehe, contests are fun, aren't they?πŸ˜‰

i know yaar..khair di..your contests are always different, fun, and very entertaining..i really enjoy doing your contests because they are a lot of fun...i really love them....great job!!!πŸ‘πŸ˜‰