Your fav show in epic

Posted: 8 years ago
As we all know  epic is the most unique and informative channel of Indian television industry and the shows of epic is also very much impressive yet knowledge worthy 
But according to u guys which show of yours is fav .show of epic channel 

For me it's old shows of epic
Sanranchna it's on top in my list as historical monument excites me most and the connection btwenn science n mythological sense of this show make it unique 

Then 
Epicgrams 

Then 
Made in India 

Then ekaant 

Then 
Raja rasoi aur anya kahaniyan 

Then 
Mid wicket tales 

What's yours ...
Edited by SHADESOFNATURE - 8 years ago
Siyasat (for showing actual stories & not imaginary ones) & that Devlok with Devdutt, Kahi suni is also wonderful. Rishi Chywan story was nicely Executed... I also watch old Mahabharat on it... Overall its a fantastic attempt. Hats off to the creatives of this channel
sanrachana is mine fav. too.Apart from it epic k dus,stories by ravindranarh tagore,raja rasoi aur anaya kahaniya I loved to the core.
Stories by Rabindranath Tagore, Devlok, Raja rasoi aur anya kahaniyaan, Made in India
Daanav Hunters, Devlok by devdutt patnaik, Dariba Dairies, Raja rasoi aur anya kahaniya, kahi suni are my favourites <3
Time Machine & Devlok.
Siyasat tops my list
Then comes stories by rabindranath Tagore 
Dariba diaries is awesome
Kahi suni
Epigrams...
All these are brilliant shows n new concept too
Devlok is something different not trying to impose views n beliefs on you but on the same tym keeps u informed..though I m not Hindu but I think this is how religion should be passed on not by regressive views but by facts n stories in their pure form ...very good show wishing them luck...
But irony is despite being so awesome n entertaining channel its not much popular
Where shit like sasural simar ka tops trps...

Sanrachna, Dariba diaries, Stories by Rabindranath Tagore, ekaant nd many more😆 
Posted: 7 years ago
raja rasaoi is cool but nt regular watcher   all other shws glimpses i have seen and i agree its all cool👏
Posted: 7 years ago
There are many favourites on this channel!

Siyasat, Dharmakshetra, Kahi Suni, Stories with Rabindranath Tagore, Raja Rasoi aur anya Kahaniyan, Devlok with Devdutt Patnaik, Adrishya, Lost Recipes, Rakt, Sanrachna.

They have done a great job with Dharmakshetra. Wish they could show the actual Mahabharat. I think they would do a great job with showing all the grey characters in MBH & not black/white like the other MBH series.Edited by Eloquent - 7 years ago