Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Raman Raman !!! N raman ws broken !!!

svati12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Jst a filler episode...

*amma is irritating me wid her aatma nonsense at temple n at iyer house n dn at ishra room...
*raman's eyes filled wid tears of seeing his love his ishita in pain n also d guilt dat he is behind al ds...😭
*ishita spoke raman raman raman n only raman as she woke up n dat jst filled his eyes more... "raman kaha the aap... main raat bhar roti rahi... kitna aap ko bulane ki koshish ki maine..."😭
*as she ws speaking raman ws jst feeling it n ws jst breaking down frm inside...😭
*was it rite on sarika's part to take d video of ishita in dat situatn...
*raman holding her ishita protectively in his arms n taking her to hospital...
*as dr ws talking bout ishta's condition raman ws jst being sad n dn happy whn heard she vl b fyn n d  last private talk wid dr... dere he had d look dat he vl stand by his ishita lyk a ROCK n protect her n  correct al his past doings...
*suraj vandu scene NO COMMENTS !! jst WEIRD !! feeling of vandu is mine feeling too !!  AWKWARD !!
*ruhi afraid of her ishima is a big shock for ishita n dnt knw hw vl she react to it...😭
*ruhi adi adorable, d feiry look in adi's eyes r same as wat he had whn he ws wid shagun n he has  same feelings of love n protectiveness for his ishima tooo...kids love dere ishima n cant hear anythng  agst her jst lyk dere father who cant listn anythng agst her madrasan JKR...
*precap... as i said i jst get irritated wid amma n so shagun is bak n gonna jst attack ishita's amma  nw...😕

Though nthin much progress by d epi bt had 
certain beautiful n touchy moments(in red)
certain unnecesry (in green)
certain irritating (in blue)😡...

Overall an ok episode n if u jst c ISHRA ADIRU dn a NYC epi...

Just one question... WAT sarika justified in capturing d video of ishita in dat situatn ??🤔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

svati12 thumbnail
Sumthing to ADD !!!

DT KP GAUTAM RUHANIKA ALY PANKAJ continued wid dere brilliant acting skills today also...👍🏼

But stars of today episode were ISHRARUDI !!! 
Today epi belonged to DIVAN RD GAUTAM !!! 👏

3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nice post dear 👏 it's  was nutural behaviour for Ruhi after what she saw but I hope it's not effect ruhi and ishita bond 😭
Mdwst thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes to the first part Raman and ishu, only word  from her mouth was Raman Raman Raman, it was sad to see these two hurting.

Yes it was very wrong forSarika to record, ishitas condition, it's insensitive. 

In my iponion, I dont blame amma, she's just being a mom, her instincts, that Ishita is possessed may or may not be right, but she's old school, let her do what she wants to do. If meeting the priest brings her peace, so be it. It's her belief, why argue/ ridicule that.even in this modern day and age, we still have some beliefs, so it's abosolutely fine with me. She's being protective of her daughter in her own wAy, there's nothing wrong. 
svati12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 3fra

Nice post dear 👏 it's  was nutural behaviour for Ruhi after what she saw but I hope it's not effect ruhi and ishita bond 😭

Any kid wud get afraid...  its natural... bt she loves her ishima n dat she showed whn she depended her ishima wid adi... it wont affcet ishru bond as raman is dere...it vl surly affect ishita and aftr she attacks amma... al ds vl take a toll over her n dn she may think or say to raman dat i shud leave u ol n dn dat SLAP frm raman n dn dat HUG !!!
Mdwst thumbnail
Originally posted by: 3fra

That's my fear too,I don't think it will go to that extent,  but cvs...
If they show then, yhm is not the same, that's one bond that's not tainted yet, my request to cvs is just don't ruin their bond. 
svati12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mdwst

Yes to the first part Raman and ishu, only word  from her mouth was Raman Raman Raman, it was sad to see these two hurting.

Yes it was very wrong forSarika to record, ishitas condition, it's insensitive. 

In my iponion, I dont blame amma, she's just being a mom, her instincts, that Ishita is possessed may or may not be right, but she's old school, let her do what she wants to do. If meeting the priest brings her peace, so be it. It's her belief, why argue/ ridicule that.even in this modern day and age, we still have some beliefs, so it's abosolutely fine with me. She's being protective of her daughter in her own wAy, there's nothing wrong. 

I knw she is right on her part... bt u knw wat... i jst hate AMMA nt nw bt her face jst irks me n im jst get irritated... I dnt lyk her character as a whole... her antics n voice jst irks... i dnt knw y bt i hv ds issue frm her since long n nthin bcoz of track... As even sarika n toshiji is also sayin for aatma way bt dey dnt irk me... anyways dats my problem... Nthin agst d actor though...
SurabhiA91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good post swati agree with everything you said n even I was wondering about Sarika's behaviour somehow she has been behaving weird. I mean in a situation when one of your family member is mentally ill or even if it is atma thing and under that condition is behaving weird who in the world would even think of making a video let alone making one. Somehow today I felt she was hell bent on proving that ishita is not normal reason I don't know as of now but it does look like she is involved in some way. Rest adi ruhi n raman all were good they love ishita way too much n are protective about her n she deserves every bit of this love n care
svati12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mdwst

That's my fear too,I don't think it will go to that extent,  but cvs...
If they show then, yhm is not the same, that's one bond that's not tainted yet, my request to cvs is just don't ruin their bond. 

Well i dnt think so... people thght same during child swap track whn she started favouring shagun over ishita bt dat al got sorted n raman ws trying dere also to patch dem up n here also if she stays away frm her dn raman is dere for ishru to reunite... If dey can reunite ishra aftr al wrongdoings dn wat dere in ishru...
Mdwst thumbnail
Originally posted by: swatica.arora

I knw she is right on her part... bt u knw wat... i jst hate AMMA nt nw bt her face jst irks me n im jst get irritated... I dnt lyk her character as a whole... her antics n voice jst irks... i dnt knw y bt i hv ds issue frm her since long n nthin bcoz of track... As even sarika n toshiji is also sayin for aatma way bt dey dnt irk me... anyways dats my problem... Nthin agst d actor though...

😆😆Ok, just like I have for appa. 😉.im happy u know why? Coz no appa for the past three days😉so I totally understand