TOI Article:Krutika Desai & Ananya Khare

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
This mother-daughter can't see eye to eye
Neha Maheshwri
Catfights aren't just re stricted to newbies; it can involve senior actors too.Krutika Desai and Ananya Khare, who play mother Shanti Devi and daughter Sarla, respectively , in Mere Angne Mein can't see eye to eye. While they belt out power-packed performance on screen, it's a different story when the cameras stop rolling.Playing supportive family members on the show, they apparently can't stand each other in real life. In fact, the production team is finding it difficult to handle them as they are together in almost every scene. Their only solace is that the two don't let off steam during the shoot. So, why are they at loggerheads? A source from the unit reveals, "It all started when Krutika gave a suggestion to Ananya regarding her dialogue delivery during a shoot, which did not go down well with her. She snubbed Krutika in front of the whole unit. This ticked off Ananya and the two snapped all communication. Even if other actors want a group picture to post on social media, the two are never in the same frame." However, Ananya refutes the news, saying, "That's not true. I usually keep to myself and Krutika is a private person, too. But we talk when required." Krutika, too rubbishes the buzz, "What? I've never had problems with anyone."

Edited by vyoman - 8 years ago
Posted: 8 years ago
Maybe there should be less scenes of Shanti and Sarla together then.
Thanks for sharing.