Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani

-*ETRETR-TRP.DiscussionThread#2*-

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
ETRETR
TRP Thread #2

This thread is dedicated to the discussions related to the TRP.
All are welcome to discuss and speculate about the TRPs, but it needs to be done in a CIVIL manner and without getting offensive/instigating towards a particular character or fan group. Furthermore, all discussions in this thread are restricted to the ratings of the show, any discussions or comparisons to other shows is NOT allowed. The TRP thread WILL be monitored and any offensive/instigating posts WILL lead to severe warning and warning level raises. TRP discussions are to be done in the main TRP thread.

"Any other post related to TRP and the blaming game will simply be closed/moved without notice. "

Thanks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chennaigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Justsaw in other forum trp is up to 2.1.
I am hoping sona is a look alike and here trained by BRM.
I hope RM sees through her and stands by Gayathri.
Tough times ahead for gayu as RNJ will jaap sona only now.

Are they going to show bigamy or gayu leaving? Will be interesting to watch how RNJ keeps up his promise 

Sona if look alike is going to be negative 
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrats ..
it doesn't matter it is rural + urban or not
we are in top ten that matters..

I feel it is rural+ urban coz zee anmol can't achieve second slot and that star utsav also in top five channels ..initially they never figured out those channels since last week it came in top five so it is rural + urban only..

and in that terms we gained some extra points ..

we got 2.1
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy with the TRP, i am in love with ETR2, Sona is back but i feel she is some imposter.  Will wait and watch how CVs will handle this.
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i dont think she is a imposter its her she was brought in by chachi chacha and brm.  i would not be surprised that she is a actress someone hiired by them,  
i want Ranaji to dream of Gayatri only from now on,  he will  see sona but will see gayatri more,
ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
There needs to be some comparison and then Sona's true colours will be out.ranaji will realise gaya3 honest selfless love soon.. imposter or not an imposter, sona is bad and that's it
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Gayatri won't leave there would be no drama if she uped and left so bigamy it is I feel although it depends I think on Gayatris tolerance and ranas views on the matter.?

I guess if it's the two wife's thing then gayatri becomes choti rani all abit intense this isn't it.
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
tfs the trp
let us see
what they show
MBfan01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good news  though i expected more
with so much romance in air it should have been  more

faria86 thumbnail
Wow awesome ETRETR trp has increased frm 1.7 to 2.1 👏
& is still in at 9th position  🥳

& guys this trps is base on U+ R 

in this link 

before the chart it says as per select data {HSM :NCCS All :individuals :BARC India base ( U+R)} 

so of course it's U+R data really happy that it increase 0.4 points in a week hope it keeps increasing more & more 😊😊😊