Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SanjanaSobti- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Beautiful! :') 
All the happy-happenings in their childhood life faded into mere memories, the fun, the family's love, the carefree attitude, everything... Everyone left, except her papad ka tukda <3 

Feeling so overwhelmed at the moment! :') Brought back amrud-plucking and amras-drinking memories back from not-a-lot of past years!

A refreshing change from the ArShi love OS's!

Love<3
lechuarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i always cherished the special bond between Arnv and Anjali...it always warm my heart seeing bro sis momnt. it so special...who said chemistry is only between lead pairs? Barun Daljeet provd it wrong...
While reading this OS...
the family background and happy childhood laughing and playing...Grandparents...etc everything made me think abt Anjali a kid affected by polio but family support her...
yes there is insecurities, fear of rejection etc in her...years passed by and each nd evryone dear to her happy family slowly vanished out of the picture but her chotte...he was, is and will always there by her side as a strong support...
may be thats why she emotionally not very much stronger and seems so fragile...
fab writing yaar...👏..
do cont wid this type of hatke topics...
Heavens_Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Reader-

Hello,

This was a pleasant surprise for me, because I have known you as a fellow reader on some of the stories I read but didn't know you are a writer too :)

I would call this piece "a tribute to Anjali's character and the pure sibling relationship shared by Anjali and Arnav". You summed is so beautifully and elegantly in few words. 

As much as I crush over Arnav Singh Raizada, whenever I saw Anjali and Arnav's bonding, I wished for a brother like Arnav or wanted to be Anjali. 

Like many others I am here for the love of "Arnav-Khushi" only, but I truly believe that they were what they were for all the other characters, especially Anjali. 

Arnav was center of Anjali's world and she was his world and you said so poetically :) 

Thank you for this "papad ka tukda"..This made me so nostalgic that I had to watch few scenes of Anjali-Arnav :) 

I did that too... Watched a few Anjali and Arnav scene and went Awe!!! 😆😆

ipkndlover75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved this OS from Anjalis angle... Beautiful and found our writing very good and refreshing... Also or note was bang on about Arnavs blind love for his sister and crossing the line for it...
Hope to read more from u...thanks!!!
faffy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely piece!! Arnav was Anjali's 'Rock of Gibraltar' - steadfast and protective, her human shield!!!
Anu567 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Arshi67

Apologies if you felt mislead. As other readers have correctly observed, ArHi is generally used by the fandom for IPK stories to distinguish them from other fan fiction on the forum. 
The title is also quite indicative of the content and slant of the OS. 
But, we are all entitled to our views :)

Ruchi, you DO NOT have to apologize for giving us this beautiful story...you are a star! ⭐️...rock on, baby! All those who do not like it can just go and fly a kite! As ASR would have famously observed about this hullabaloo..."unf...ing believable!"

😳
Arshi67 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SS88

Hey Ruchi, what a lovely write up. I think Anjali's inability to deal with reality (at least the first time Shyam;s truth came out) has a lot to do with her sheltered life. And whatever else I didn't like about her, I loved how devoted she was to her brother. She may have trusted Shyam over him, but that doesn't take away from this undeniable fact. 

I do wish you would write something for Payal and Khushi too. They did have a great bond, but Payal was too passive to fight for her little sister. 

Thank you :)
Yes her sheltered life certainly played a part and also maybe a craving to recapture and hold on to the happiness of the past as well. 
Payal had a quiet dignity about her that her more exuberant sister overshadowed. She had stood up to ASR when he'd brought a comatose Khushi home after the guest house debacle. And he always understood just how much she cared for Khushi. I remember how he'd reassured her that he'll look after Khushi went Akash and she were going to the States. She hadn't said anything but he'd known. It was a lovely scene. But taking achar to the States ... 
manusmithcl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And u say u can't write... Moved to tears...excellent and unique way of portraying Anjali's view.. Never read anything in that point of view... Please continue writing..Edited by manusmithcl - 8 years ago
Arshi67 thumbnail
Originally posted by: manreet_gill

There is a poetically deep melancholy to this OS of yours and it is simply beautiful in its wistfulness of an innocent time long gone by.

Relationships, seasons, people, everything changes as surely as the hands of time, but some bonds, some truths never will. And amdist that is the purity of sibling love. 

Lord knows I would be lost without my little brother, and so my heart sings alongside Anjali's with innate understanding of what it is to have a partner in crime who is with you through everything.

Our beloved papad ke tukde xxx

[thanks for paying heed to my requests Ruchi :P]

Manreet, you always voice your feelings so beautifully. 
The life we know with our sibling is truly different. They know you before you even realise that walls of defence may need to be built. 
And they also know how to help you escape parents on the warpath! 
Your requests, my dear, will always be sar aankhon par <3

Lovelyday thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow!!! Very very well written! Beautiful