Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ArHi OS l Mere Papad ka Tukda - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: boyznaka

I like how you^ have your priorities sorted!

Anyway, loved the story! I hardly get to read stories written from Anjali's perspective (scratch that, I hardly get to read stories at all), so this was refreshing, to say the least! You've got some maaad writing skills man. ⭐️

whatever that is supposed to mean..thing is .i don't want to read stories on arnav anjali or anjali's perspective,it isn't a beautiful rellationship according to me and it spoils the mood of the arhi fan in me.This was plain misleading.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

boyznaka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: LOLitaPawar

whatever that is supposed to mean..thing is .i don't want to read stories on arnav anjali or anjali's perspective,it isn't a beautiful rellationship according to me and it spoils the mood of the arhi fan in me.This was plain misleading.

It's just casual teasing, don't take it seriously. 😊
About the title being misleading-I think that was done because usually stories are transferred to the FF forum and isn't ArHi the fandom name? So if it was just the name most IPK fans would miss it, right? Just a casual mistake on the writer's part, I think. Sorry your mood got ruined! I'd say watch some ismailvegamze to fix it!
Chokri_ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: boyznaka

It's just casual teasing, don't take it seriously. 😊
About the title being misleading-I think that was done because usually stories are transferred to the FF forum and isn't ArHi the fandom name? So if it was just the name most IPK fans would miss it, right? Just a casual mistake on the writer's part, I think. Sorry your mood got ruined! I'd say watch some ismailvegamze to fix it!

Oh I would suggest you forward the Anjali and Arnav scenes, so your mood doesn't get spoiled. To be safe... you know what I mean.

Edited by Chokri_ASR - 8 years ago
scrapbooker thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am guessing what Boyznaka, here was trying to say was that the story itself was so beautiful, so enjoy that and don't sweat the small stuff... Plus the setting was IPK... kinda fit... Also the title was hard to miss... It was a sweet fantastically written piece, can't imagine how that would spoil the mood, but hey that's just me!
Edited by scrapbooker - 8 years ago
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: scrapbooker

I am guessing what Boyznaka, here was trying to say was that the story itself was so beautiful, so enjoy that and don't sweat the small stuff... Plus the setting was IPK... kinda fit... Also the title was hard to miss... It was a sweet fantastically written piece, can't imagine how that would spoil the mood, but hey that's just me!

Sorry to jump in but when someone is writing a story in IPKKND forum, they can write on any character or any relation right. And how many beautiful OS s have been written from every character's POV including the goat Lakshmiji and Hari Prakash  which readers have enjoyed.

And what is Arshi without all the supporting characters and, people who love Arshi, should not forget that Arnav and Khushi are a part of the much larger picture called IPK.

shyamidutt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful beautiful OS Ruchi! You know talent is not supposed to be hidden, it's time you brought it out into the limelight and shared it with us! I for one enjoyed it thoroughly! This is a beautifully brought out aspect of Arnav and Anjali's relationship! How they stuck together in joy and sorrow always being there for each other being each other's support through what life dealt them with.

Now my only request is please continue to write, don't go back into hiding :) You have a way with words that touch the heart every time be it just s comment or a beautiful story like this. I can't wait for your next piece of writing :)
Arshi67 thumbnail

Apologies if you felt mislead. As other readers have correctly observed, ArHi is generally used by the fandom for IPK stories to distinguish them from other fan fiction on the forum. 
The title is also quite indicative of the content and slant of the OS. 
But, we are all entitled to our views :)
-Reader- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello,
This was a pleasant surprise for me, because I have known you as a fellow reader on some of the stories I read but didn't know you are a writer too :)

I would call this piece "a tribute to Anjali's character and the pure sibling relationship shared by Anjali and Arnav". You summed is so beautifully and elegantly in few words. 

As much as I crush over Arnav Singh Raizada, whenever I saw Anjali and Arnav's bonding, I wished for a brother like Arnav or wanted to be Anjali. 

Like many others I am here for the love of "Arnav-Khushi" only, but I truly believe that they were what they were for all the other characters, especially Anjali. 

Arnav was center of Anjali's world and she was his world and you said so poetically :) 

Thank you for this "papad ka tukda"..This made me so nostalgic that I had to watch few scenes of Anjali-Arnav :) 
Edited by -Reader- - 8 years ago
archnahardik123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is such a marvellous shot. I didn't know you too such a awesome writer. Why didn't you write more?
I always loved your comments. But this is really very pleasent surprise.

Such a beautiful way to show bond between brother and sister.
In the show we criticise anjali for taking away screen space. But she was most important part of the show. Other characters too didn't get growth which could make this show more popular.
I loved how you show anjali in new light.
Thanks for writing and pm to me.
Keep on writing like this.
LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You truly create a beautiful relationship within your words.. They complement the story so well..

Misty eyed, I was at the end because you bought forth an understanding that some of us may never have given Anjali.. 

Ek dhal ke do phool.. Come what may they had each other..  I hope you indulge us more..