Mythological Masti

Woh Krishna Hai!

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Krishna.

One god of Hindu Mythology which every kid loves. After all, who doesn't want to be as loved as he is even after being so naughty.
One Lover of Hindu Mythology who will never have a second to him. A ocean of love that he was, people would love to drown in that ocean for now and for ever.
One Friend of Hindu Mythology, who never let his friends down. Be it in the case of Draupadi or Arjun, there was no better friend in this world than Krishna himself.

But Krishna is truly beyond these perfections. The one who was imperfect yet there was no one more perfect than him. The smartest politician, the best strategist, wonderful game-changer and the true follower of Dharm; a combination much difficult than it actually sounds.

Every action of his had a reason in fact a very good and solid reason and every word of his was towards the betterment of the society. The compilation of his words still is termed as the Management Guru and the best personality development tool even after so many advancements in our culture, our technology and our society. His love for Dharm continues over the ages, to protect the recessive trait in our society these days.

Whenever one's mind flickers or wavers, his mere words or sight is more than enough to calm us down. We can just wish that the Leelas of Leela Dhar should go on forever, the flute of Murali Dhar should be played forever and the wheel of time in the hands of Chakra Dhar should go on forever to lift the weights of our sins and mistakes from this earth like the Giri Dhar lifted the mountain because the day these stop there is no existence of any life remaining nor will there be any hope in the air.

----------

I respect each and every religion of this world. These are my thoughts:

Some call him Krishna, some call him Allah and some call him Christ. But isn't what they all advised the same? Every spiritual leader of every religion has preached the same and wanted the same but their means have been a little different probably.

But I wrote this post on the wishes of my dear Bhabhi, Proteeti aka Radhikerani.

I hope you all liked it!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kiddo_Star thumbnail
Happy Dussehra Princess... Each word you said I'd absolutely correct
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This is so so so beautiful! Mantramugdha kar diya mujhe<3
Zaysha_Khan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
same to you doll <3 Edited by aashikhan120 - 8 years ago
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Happy dussehra
Awsme post yr
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
superb post...
very nice...
a request to u dear can i get d lyrics of this song... i love it..
Happy Dusshera!!
khushiarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
truly said
happy dashahara
bluesky10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
God is same 
We gave him the different names 
Happy dussehra dear 
Dark-Beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Superb post
And happy dusherra
raniluvsasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Phone finally gt a browser update. Nw cn like posts. Beautifully written tye above post. Happy dussera