R Vs W Sporthy's req OS - Pyar Ki Ye Ek Kahani udt ending on pg 3

ghsp2fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Pyar Ki Ye Ek Kahaani!!!!!

OK thinking of tragedy???????????????

Sorry if you guys start laughing at my tragic skills, all thanks to Sporthy...

Maan Singh Khurana the only heir of the Khurana Empire, just finished his studies from Harvard and is so excited to take charge of KC...

Mr.Mathan Khurana and Sheetal Khurana, his parents are just waiting for this moment, like the searing in of Lord Ram, for so many years, this has been their dream and it's coming true...

They have given every drop of their blood and sweat to build this empire for the moment they were blessed with a Prince, they started laying the foundation of this Khurana Empire and from that day onwards they have been building this brick by brick...

They are from middle-class back ground, and like every middle-class parent they also dodn't want their son to miss out anything that they missed in their childhood, expensive education, all the sofastications that his peers could dream of, all the comforts of this age, all that they wished to have in their childhood they want their only son to get, all the happiness he deserves, as thier son...

And they almost fulfilled all his wishes to this day and even now they only want him to take up the responsibilities of their business as it's time for him to be crowned as the king, but they don't want to put him under any stress, so they still keep all the tensions to themselves, that is MSK is just the name sake MD, he can enjoy all the respect and royalty of the post but he is devoid of any power whatsoever, just like the President post, the Prime minister is still Khurana senior...

OK now coming to Ms.Geet Handa, she is not so fortunate as MSK, she lost her parents when she was still a kid and grew up in the support if her Darji who also left her recently. Now she is all alone but luckily at the right time she got this job, secretary to the MD of KC. She eryasily won the heart of everyone with her charm and sincerity, even the senior Khurana is impressed that he wanted her to be Maan's secretary when he takes charge.

Geet is very nervous as she doesn't know what to expect from her new boss. Her old boss is just like a father figure for her and she always saw the same concern in him like herr Darji and she never felt scared to ask anything from him, he is so kind and also very fond of Geet.He has trained her so well that now she can manage everything on her own even when Mr.Khurana is not there.

First when Mr.Khurana told her that she'll be working for his son when he is here, Geet hesitated to take up the job as she has settled very well in her post and doesn't want to move to some other job, she is scared that her new boss won't be as kind and considerate as he is young and also he is a Harvard return, and so his expectations would be very high, what if she couldn't live up to his expectations?

Maan's entry in KC...

Everyone is anxious to meet their new MD, and they haven't seen him yet...

He is very new to KC...and they all know how much the Khuranas love him, that's why they are little scared for they know they have to be more careful and give MSK utmost respect if they have to please the senior Khurana...

Adi: ha ha hha ha ha ha

Geet: Adi sir, ab kyun hasthe ho? patha hai MD aagaye hai neeche

Pinky: haan haan Geet, mujhe toh bahut tension hothi hai yaar

She munches her lays as always...

Adi: Pinky, Maan sir aagaye hai

Pinky drops her lays pack in the drawer abd shuts it...: kahan?

Adi: ha ha ha ha ha...just kidding

Pinky: Adi sirrr

Maan is here...all welcome him clapping their hands...

Sr.Khurana: welcome my boy, welcome to KC, your own kingdom, now everybody please welcome Mr.Maan Singh khurana, the new MD of KC and your new boss

All congradulate Maan...Geet is hiding behind Adi and is just looking at Maan...

This man commands respect on his own, look at those powerful eyes, anyone would just bow infront of them...and she could see that he is not another rich man's spoilt brat but he is a man of substance...he knows his job and also knows  how to lead his men from the front, why not? He has been prepared for this seat bu his parents from the day he was born...

Geet prays to her babaji..."babaji mujhe bachana, iss naye MD se, lagtha hai ye khurana sir se bahut different hai"

The staff introduce themselves...: Adi,  Pinky, Geet

Maan didn't even take notice of Geet properly...he is all the more concerned about himself for he is the one who is the new comer and he is little nervous...

He knows that his staff have high hopes on him and he has to show them that he is the boss here though he may be the junior most considering that it's only his first day at office...

Maan had been working under a MNC at New York for he wanted to make himself eligible for that MD post...

After all introductions Maan is shown his cabin and he takes his seat with confidence, he knows the value of that seat and he is here to prove that he deserves not just because he is the heir of the khuranas but he is worth it...by his merits and capabilities...

The whole day Maan sits with Adi and takes note of everything...

Next day...

Maan calls his secretary to know his schedule...

Geet is scared as Adi told them how serious MSK is and U can't fool him easily...he is very tough and also a oerfectionist, he also hates mistakes and warns them that MSK is not that forgivng...

Geet asks Pinky to accompany her as she is too scared to meet the lion in it's den alone...

Maan is confused to see two of them...

Maan: so Ms.secretary

Geet pushes Pinky in the front and hides behind her...Maan is curious about the hidden beauty and tries to see her...

Maan: what's the program for today

Pinky tries to pull Geet front but Geet won't move...

She asks Pinky to help her out, Geet prompts from behind while Pinky recites...

Pinky: sir, 10 am Mr.Scindia's meeting, 2 pm our new Porject discussion with the clients

Maan stares them both and Pinky blinks...

Maan: so I've got 2 2 secretaries?

Pinky: nahi sir

Maan keeps staring Geet...she looks pale in fear and also her innocent eyes plead for mercy...

Maan: then Ms.chipakali, what are you doing here?

Pinky: no sir, mein nahi

Maan: I think your job is at the reception, you can go now

Maan is looking at Geet and speaking while Geet is trying to avoid looking into his eyes...

Pinky turns back and leaves...

Geet is left alone...

Maan: Ms.Secretary haan whts Ur name?

Geet: Geet Geet Handa Sir

Maan: hmm Ms.Geet, I'm afraid you are not supposed to be working at my office

Geet is shocked...: kyun sir?

Maan: it just seems that if I need my secretary then I should be calling the receptionist too to interpret

Geet: nahi sir, aap itne bade DD lagthe toh mein thoda dar gayi thi, aage se aaisa nahi hoga

Maan ko toh Geet ko dekthe hi pasand ho gaya, her innocence and her shyness all added to her already beautiful looks...and her eyes, speaking for her when her lips fail her...

Maan wants to explore more of this Geet Handa...

He steps forward as Geet steps back with his every step...

Maan: aaise mujh mein darne ki kya baat hai? you are the first girl to be scared of MSK

Geet: aaise koi baat nahi hai sir, aap ke dad bahut achche hai

Maan: what?

Geet: woh mere pehle boss, Khurana sir haina

Maan: mere dad ke barein mein mujhe hi bathathi ho?

Geet: nahi mujhe laga ki aap unke jaise nahi honge

Maa: tummra matlab mein achcha insaan nahi hoon, haina?

Geet nods her head, Maan stares and she shakes her head saying no...

Geet: mera ,matlab hai, mein aapko nahi jaanthi na, issiliye thodi dar gayi

Maan: mein bhi toh tumme nahi jaantha, isska matlab ye nahi ki mein tum se dar jaatha, hmm

Geet: aap toh boss ho, boss kabhi secretary se darthe hai kya?

Maan: toh secretary boss se darthe hai kya?

Geet: haan

Maan: that's gud, just maintain this, then there will be no problem

Geet is puzzled...

She looks at Maan in confusion...

Maan: ab yahan kade kade mujhe dekhthe rahogi ya koi kaam bhi karogi?

Geet: no sir yes sir

Maan: ye kaisa answer hai? no sir aur phir yes sir? jaise ki choose the right answer, ab mein kya apne pasand ka answer choose karoon?

Geet: no sir

Maan: what no sir yes sir?

Geet: mein chalthi hoon sir

She keeps staring Maan in fear and starts moving backwards and as usual hits the chair and falls...

Maan is right there to catch her...and there starts their love story...

After Geet leaves Maan is like, I like that, like to be the boss, look at this, she's really scared of MSK...

Maan is little playful and likes this new thriller, scary boss vs timid secretary...

Maan keeps bossing Geet for the next few days and enjoys seeing her scared following every word of his like some mantra...

Then he is bored seeing her hiding and running away from him...she keeps sending Adi or Pinky whenever he asks her to get him something...

This annoys him and then he comes up with an idea...

Next day at KC...

Geet goes to her cabin and finds Sasha in her seat...

Geet gets angry...: Sasha m'am, app yahan kya kar rahe ho?

Sasha: for your kind information Ms.Hoshiarpur, I'm working as the chief architect at KC

Geet: ha ha ha, mujhe patha hai, lekhin mere cabin mein aap kya kar rahe ho?

Sasha: Ms.Geet, this is my cabin, if you don't mind just look at the door

It says Sasha Gupta, chief Architect...

Geet is really angry...she goes to complain to MD...

Geet barges into Maan's cabin...

Maan is not at all surprised...he knew she would be here any minute...

He just keeps staring her with a smile...

Geet: sir, ye aap ne teek nahi kiya

Maan: toh aaj se mein meri secretary se seekhon ki kyat eek hai aur kya nahi?

Geet: aap ne mere cabinko Sasha m'am ko kyun diya?

Maan: Geet, ye mera office hai aur mein yahan kuch bhi kar saktha

Geet: ab mera kya hoga? Aaj se mein kya aap ke seat mein beitke kaam karoon?

Maan: Geet, tum toh bahut smart ho

Geet: sir?

Maan: agar tum chaho toh, come on, take my seat

Maan moves and makes way for Geet...Geet is scared that she has gone too far and so he is angry with her...

Geet: sorry sir, mein bas ye poochne aayi thi ki mein ab kahan se kaam karoon

Maan: nahi Geet, you are right, aaj se tum yahi se kaam karogi

Geet: kya?

Maan shows the table right infront of his...

Geet: yahan?

Maan: tum chaho toh I can swap places

Geet: no sir, I can't

Maan: why Geet? any problem?

Maan again tries to move towards her while she keeps going away from him...

Geet: sir mujhe Sasha m'am pasand hai

Maan: what?

Geet: nahi sir, mujhe mere cabin hi pasand hai

Maan: lekhin mujhe pasand nahi hai Geet

Geet: kya sir?

Maan: tummra ye darna baghna, I'm fed up with Ur hide and seek, tumne hi kaha ki tum mujhse se issiliye darthi

Geet looks nervous and worried...ye kya bol rahe hai?

Maan:I mean apni MD se issiliye  darthi ho kyunki tum usse nahi jaanthi

Geet nods her head still in confusion...

Maan: issiliye meine socha ki agar tum mere saath mere cabin mein mere samne kaam karoge toh hum ek dusre ko achchi tarah se jaan jayenge, right?

Geet looks at him shocked...

Maan: hare Geet, phir tummari dar dhoor ho jayegi na

Geet: lekhin sir, mein toh abhi bhi aapko jaanthi hoon

Maan: teek hai, toh mere liye black coffee lekhe aao

Geet: black coffee? Aap black coffee peethe ho?

Maan: abhi abhi toh bathathi thi ki tum mujhe jaanthi ho?

Geet: sir, mein aapki secretary ke hisaab se apna MD ko jaanthi

Maan: abhi tum MSK ko bhi jaanlo, tabhi tummra dar kam hoga

Geet: sir, mein aapse nahi darthi

Maan: sach mein Geet? mein ek katam aage aatha toh tum do katam peeche jaathi, aur kehthi ki mein nahi darthi?

Geet suddenly moves towards Maan...she doesn't want to ist infront of him while day...she can do anything to prove that she is not sacred ...

She is so close that she almost touches him, even Maan didn't expect this...

Her proximity triggers his manhood and he had to step back himself this time...Maan ko bhi kuch kuch hotha hai...

Geet is startled by his reaction and is embarrassed at her stupidity...she has done the most dreadful thing she was trying to avoid...his closeness...it kind of tickles her hidden treasures and mocks her innocence...hey girl, don't act too innocent...you know what's wrong with you? And the more you try to run away from ur feelings the more you will be pulled into it...

Geet: mein aap ke liye coffee lekhe aathi  hoon

She runs away from there immediately...

Geet comes in with the coffee...

Geet: sir, aap ka coffee

Maan takes a sip and it's too sweet for him...

Maan: Geet, what's this?

Geet: coffee sir? Kyun aapko tea lagtha?

Maan: nahi mujhe toh sugar syrup lagtha

Geet: what?

Maan: Geet, mein sugar cube sirf ek letha

Geet: sirf ek? Kyun sir? Aapko diabetes hai?

Maan: Geeet

Geet: sorry sir

Geet runs away as usual...

And from then on Geet had to work in Maan's cabin and this is not working as Maan wanted...

Maan keeps calling Geet for some reason or the other and she does the job he ordered without even looking up into his face, she acts as if they are dead enemies who never wanted to see each other's face, and when she had to answer only her writing pad speaks for her...

Geet writes on it ans shows it over her head, still keeping her eyes fixed on her file, Maan just wants to burn that file or if possible the whole table in front of him right now...

Even with the hide and seek Maan would easily trap her some times and if he was lucky would have some mahi moments as well, but now Geet acts as if Maan is non-exixting for her, she is totally involved in her work, or is pretending, and she completely ignores him...

Maan is angry with himself for his utter flop plan...bas bahut ho gaya...ab Maan would take revenge...yes, enough is enough, MSK is never the one who would run after someone, it's always the girls who keep chasing him...

Maan has to get back to his MSK mode, this goody goody Maan is good for nothing...even this stupid Geet Handa doesn't respect him ...haina?

For the next few days Maan goes on a business trip and whatever official matter he had to discuss he calls Adi or Sasha and not Geet...

Geet had to get updated from Adi sir and that Sasha!...poor Geet, pehle Maan Sir ki darshan nahi milli aur upar se unse baat tak nahi kar pathi...

She misses her Maan sir terribly, and also she is angry with him for ignoring her like this, after all she is his secretary, she should be the one knowing his programs and here she is getting news from everyone including the office boy about Maan sir's schedules, Maan sir is at Chandigarh, aaj raat Business plus mein unka interview hai...

Geet had to be satisfied with his TV darshan, thanks to this interview, Geet keeps watching it over and over when at home and keeps dreaming of Maan sitting right there in his seat and staring her and calling her..."Geet, it's coffee time" , and when Geet is about to leave Maan would call her again, "Geet", she turns back and Maan says..."Geet mujhe diabetes toh nahi hai, lekhin nein phir bhi sugar cube ek hi letha"

Geet smiles and goes to the pantry to make him coffee...

Pinky comes and is surprised to see Geet making coffee...

Pinky: Geet, tum coffee bana rahi ho?

Geet: haan black coffee

Pinky: par ye kiss ke liye hai?

Geet: Maan sir

Pinky: Maan sir? Maan sir toh tour pe gaye hai

Geet then realizes her mistake, she has been dreaming all day...

Geet: nahi Maan sir ko banathe banathe mujhe bhi aadat ho gayi hai, issiliy,e ye coffee mere liye hai

Geet tries to cover up her blunder and takes a sip...ohh it's so bitter...

Geet: ye coffee hai ya zahar?

Pinky: what?

Geet: bahut achchi hai ye coffee, I like it

Geet runs from there and escapes...

Geet realizes that she has to do something before she totally turns insane, she just wants to talk to Maan once, if she hears his voice and then she wouldn't be dreaming like this...haina babaji?

She then waits for him to call for he should be conveying the official messages to her only...

But Maan calls everyone, even Pinky but not Geet...

Geet then decides that she will call him and ask him why he is doing this to her? What's her mistake?

She keeps dialing and cutting when Maan picks up the call...Maan knows her very well...

She won't talk unless Maan call...

Maan calls back...

Maan: halo MSK

Geet: halo sir

Maan: who's this?

Geet: mein hoon sir

Maan: mein kaun?

Geet: Geet sir

Maan: Geet? kaun Geet?

Geet is disappointed...itne jaldhi bhool gaye?

Geet: sir mein hoon Geet Handa, aapke secretary

Maan: ohhh Ms.Secretary

Geet: sir, apne phone kyun kiya?

Maan: I just called thinking that it must be one of those girls seeing so many missed calls

Geet: girls?

Maan: haan Geet, woh Pari, Poonam Preethi ya uska naam bhi bhool gaya

Geet: itne sare ladhkiyan?

Maan could see her jealousy in her voice...

Maan: so Ms.secretary, don't disturb me again, I'm waiting for an important call, samjhi tum?

Maan cuts the call...Geet couldn't sleep in peace that night thinking if Maan with some one else...

Next day Maan returns but still ignores Geet...

Geet follows him everywhere..."Maan sir, aapki coffee", "Maan sir, ye Mr.Khanna ki project file, aaj unke saath meeting hai"

Maan just pretends that he is not impressed...

That evening all the staff had left except Geet who is still working on some urgent file Maan wanted...

Maan just keeps staring her...Geet feels nervous...

Maan then gets up from his seat and comes towards Geet, Geet doesn't know what he wants, why is he acting starnge?

Maan moves closer and sits on her table besides her almost touching her...Geet is startled...

Maan: toh tummara kaam ho gaya?

Geet: nahi sir

Maan: may I help you Geet?

Geet: no sir

Maan: I never accept a "no" for an answer, specialy from you Geet

Maan: I think I like you Geet, don't you think so?

Geet doesn't know what to say...

Maan: hmm ye toh tumme bhi patha hai aur mujhe abhi abhi patha chala ki the feeling is mutual, you like me too, haina Geet?

Maan comes to the point directly...

Geet is shocked and she stands on her feet and gets ready to run any moment...

What's going on? And what's coming up next? She is already in shock and is not ready for another one, that too in such a short time...

Abhi abhi toh ye silsila shuru hua hai, aur abhi ke abhi ek ladhki kaise accept karegi?

Poor Geet, she needs some time...to some to terms with her own feelings and then think of the MSK, does she even have the right to dream about him? She has so many unanswered questions in her mind right now and here he is almost ready to propose...

Maan catches hold of her and makes her sit...: Geet, I've not yet finished

Geet: mujhe jaana hai, I'm getting late

Maan: Geet, I think I'm in love

Geet is now scared...and doesn't know what to do...

Maan: I'm not someone who believes in love at first sight, but it happened Geet, happened to me, I don't know how but it's all happening, MSK is in love, and I'm loving it, thanks Geet, thank you for making my life wonderful, I mean it Geet, jab se tumme dekha meri sare duniya badal gayi, MSK woh kar beita jo woh sapne mein bhi nahi soch saktha, MSK pyar kartha hai woh bhi deewanon ki tarah, haan Geet, I love you

Geet is speechless...

Maan: Geet Geet kuch toh bolo Geet

Geet: lekhin sir

Geet quickly gets up and frees herself...she knows Maan is serious...but what should she do? She is confused and so scared still...is this even possible?

Maan shuts her mouth...: chup bilkul chup, mujhe kuch nahi sunna, jo bhi tumme kehna hai ye tummare aankhon ne keh diya hai, ki tum bhi mujhse utna hi pyar karthi ho

Maan looks into her beautiful eyes, she also looks into his eyes and she realizes the truth in them, she knows she can blindly trust this man, but still...

Maan: Geet, ab toh mujhe sirf tummari haan sunna hai, aur kuch bhi nahi, samjhi tum

Maan takes off his finger and Geet utters those words as if she is been bound by some magic, the magic of MSK...

Geet: haan, mujhe bhi aapse pyar ho gaya hai

There starts their love story...and the whole of KC knows about them and talk about them only...Sr Khurana too gets the news...and he is not at all happy...

The parents have so many dreams about Maan's marriage and his future...and this boy is not at all serious about his life...it's always been their choice and their dreams that he is living...but this time he found his life, made a choice of his own...

Though Maan knew about their parents disapproval he continues his love for he is sure that his life is nothing without Geet, Maan ki adhuri zindagi ko sirf Geet ne pura kiya hai, ab Maan chahe toh bhi Geet ko apni zindagi se alag nahi kar saktha, she has become an integral part of hi, his life...

Geet is always worried about the relationship as she wants the elders' approval and blessings, she lost her parents and she knows the value of them, though Maan is ready to give up everything for her she is not ready to take him away from his family, more than Maan Geet needs a family, she needs her in-laws love and support and she is willing to wait till they understand their love and accept her as family...

Sr Mr.Khurana sends Maan away to Chandigarh to look after a new project launch...he uses this chance and lets Geet know that MSK is born to rule their dynasty and his future is awaiting for him while Maan is running away from his rsponsibilities and neglecting his life just b'coz of Geet...he also warns her to go away from Maan's life and let him embrace the new life without any reservations with all his heart and soul for he has a long journey ahead of him and Geet would always be a burden for him, Maan needs to look forward and move on and if he marries Geet he would not be able to see beyond this stupid love rather lust and he will become a slave of her...

He at last begs her to give back his son and let them live in peace, they have been working for their whole life just for their son's happiness and when they are about to see him happyily settled in his life Geet stormed in and destroyed all their dreams in a day...he says that Maan's mother is shattered and she would do anything to get back her son...

He asks Geet to leave for Mrs.Khurana will make Geet's life a hell and in that process make Maan's life also miserable...she has never thought of herself after she gave birth to Maan and her world revolves around her son now, she is one stubborn lady who will never accept anything but the best for her son, she also has finalized his marriage with some rich girl who is the perfect suitor for Maan...

Mr.Khurana even offers Geet a lump sum to leave his son free,  he is ready to fulfill any of her wishes only to see his son happy, he only wants to see his son happy...he almost breaks down while he pleads Geet not to make his son's life a mess, he says that Maan has stopped talking with them and even avoids facing them...Maan thinks that they are standing inbetween him and his happiness, that is Geet, Maan believes that it's time for him to start his own life.But he fails to see that there is no life for them without Maan and they don't know how to live without their only son... Geet feels guilty for separating a son from his parents...she knows how hard it is to lose a loved one, she has lost her family and she doesn't want the same for Maan...

That day Geet keeps thinking about what Mr.Khuarna said and is totally lost in those thoughts that she didn't even attend Maan's calls...Maan gets upset and he calls Adi...Adi finds Geet missing and he informs Maan that she has left earlier as she was very upset from morning after her meeting with Mr.Khurana...Maan knows what would have happened and he calls Geet again...

Geet is waiting at the bus stop and she is about to board the bus when Maan calls...she tries to ignore but Maan keeps calling her continuously...she puts her mobile on silent and at the bus stop she egst down looking at the 15 missed calls...Maan calls again and she had to attend his call...

Geet: halo Maan sir

Maan: Geet, kya hua?

Maan is so worried...Geet knows that Maan would also be upset as she had not picked up his calls...

Geet: kuch nahi sir

Maan: Geet joot mat bolo

As Geet tries to cross the road while speaking on the phone she is hit by a speeding car and she is thrown away...

Maan hears the loud noise of the crash and then her mobile is dead...

Maan knows that something is wrong and he calls Adi to check Geet, Maan also rushes back to Delhi...

Adi calls and informs Maan about the accident...

Maan talks to the doctors and finds out that Geet is in coma and she is badly injured with severe head injuries...they would have to wait till she is stable before they could proceed with further treatment...

Meanwhile Adi finds out that Geet is not insured and she has no one to help her...

Adi calls Maan and Maan asks him to withdraw money from KC a/c...

Adi couldn't do anything as he is stopped by Sr.Khurana...

Maan comes and finds Geet with all her head covered and she is in total mess...Maan rushes to the doctor who says that she needs the operation immediately and they are just wating for the money to be paid...

Maan is shocked and calls Adi only to find out that his parents are not ready to help Geet...

Maan then tries to access his a/c but that is also blocked by them, Maan gets furious and goes and meets his mom dad...

He blames them for being so mean and all their money would be of no use to him if he loses his love, his Geet...he says that his happiness doesn't lie in the wealth that his parents have saved for him all their life but in his beloved Geet who has shown him that there is more to life other than money and that happiness lies in the little joys of life and happiness is related to Ur heart and not money, the one with a big heart is the happiest man in the world and the richest man need not be happy...

At last Maan's parents agree to pay if Maan promises not to marry Geet...

Maan is shocked and is never going to accept that until he realizes that he is nothing in front of his parents, he has been living in their shades so long that he forgot to make an identity of his own, he realizes that his love is too small for all that mattered is money to surnive in this materialistic world, he had to promise them to save Geet, and without Geet he won't be able to survive...

That moment Maan discovered tha harsh reality about life in this world, this world is running on money and anything and everything you need money...money can buy you love but even true love can't survive without money...

Even the great tamil poet ThiruValluvar said "porul illarku ivulagam illai", there is no place in this world for a man without a penny...ohh no, I'm quoting kural and writing philosophy!!!!!!

Are you happy sporthy? 

But the fact is that life is not a bed of roses, but we keep searching for that secret formula to find eternal happiness which is just an illusion, nothing is permanent in life, even bad days pass on and good days return...that's the cycle of life...

Back to the story and the challenging part, the tragedy!!!!!!!!!! Wait till the next update...

concluding part...

PyarKiYeEkKahani 

Edited by ghsp2fan - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

masti_maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
😭 felt sad at last
loved how maaneet fell in love but last..😭 

waiting for next update
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
like the story 
will give full comment tommorrow ..net is not working properly
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice OS
Waiting for next update
TangledThoughts thumbnail
Amazing story!!
Maan ne badi mehnat se Geet ko pataya but Parents caused trouble in paradise. Missing dadima!!

Mr. Khurana did emo atyachaar on Geet and she was in a dilemma and met with an accident.

Maan is helpless. He will agree for parent's condition but this would be the last day of Maan's life.
Only MSK would live hereon. Is it gonna be a tragedy?
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da emotional sad update! Maan falls 4 Geet! bt his dad unhappy! she is their status! he begs Geet 2 leave Maan! he meets in an accident! his dad refuses 2 give money unless he agreed nt 2 marry her! Maan shattered! waiting 4 next part
sporthy_smile28 thumbnail
Who on earth would be happy reading a sad story!!
I just wanted you to try something which is not ur usual stuff

Getting ready with tissues😛
tabby999 thumbnail
hi ghspfan 
now time for comment 
read the story ..can break it into two parts ..

first when when maan met geet ...he fell in love with sweet girl named geet ..his love too got accepted after facing hilarious things ..geet was his secretary and she was nervous facing maan ..but maan to maan hai ..he propsed her ..geet ko toh mana hi tha ..

second part ..the storm coming ..
maneet ka ishq kitna accha tha but storm in form of maan's parents..in name of society they kind of blackmail geet ..maan's mother left no stone unturned to destroy geet emotionally and made her stay away from maan ..geet too agreed for sake of her maan .she met with an accident ..hard time continue ..maan's parents refused to give money but later on agreed if maan will not marry geet ..
maan left with no choice ..
hai re yeh paisa kya kayna karaye..this is so true in this wotrld money matters more then relations ...
but her maan accepted money for sake of geet's life ..i am hell angry with maan's parents ..
what they will get in return ..maan will be physically present with them but emotionally and love wise never ..ever ..
feeling bad for this tragedy in maneet's life ..
will u  continue this story 
waiting for next 
thanks for this one 
tabby999 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sporthy_smile28

Who on earth would be happy reading a sad story!!

I just wanted you to try something which is not ur usual stuff

Getting ready with tissues😛

sporthy kya baat hai tumne sabko rulane ka plan kar liya hai ..
sporthy_smile28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tabby999

sporthy kya baat hai tumne sabko rulane ka plan kar liya hai ..

Happily ever after pad pad k bore hogaye hoge so for a change enjoy this one too😉