Pakistani Serials

ZARA YAAD KAR...*rring ZAHID SANA JAVED & YUMNA..by KHALIL UR QAM

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
Omggg THIS NEWS JUST MADE MY DAY 
since sadqay days when mehram used to air simultaneously used to wonder if they wanted a new low budget hero with mahira to balance their budget they cud hv cast zahid instead...he wud hv rocked with mahira as khelu 

Initially I didn't like khalil sir and used to wonder why is he so popular coz I HATED sadqay but always appreciated his command on AMAZING dialogues 

But after watching PA...BUNTY I LUV U...YOUSUF I M BECAME A HUGE FAN of KHALIL UR qamar sir and must say he is just MIND BLOWING and very much worth the hype 

I know zahid has shows lined up for PTV HOME...ary...geo...I used to b sad how come hum didn't cast him for anything whereas all his HUM last one yr has been either hits or superhits...only jugnoo is average but it wasn't flop

it Wasn't making sense but now thankfully HUM TV  ko akal ay

And they cast him in their BIGGEST SHOW written by KHALIL SIR...zahid is the FIRST ONE to be cast...others are yet to b finalised

Omggg 

I m sooo happy 

I sooo wish they can rope in ayeza for this show as well 

Since shoot starts in December and slated to air from March 2016...so ayeza can join in as she was supposed to come no next year anyways 

Fingers crossed
Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Hum TV is back on track! I hope this one will be as good as MNYH, and not another ST.
Yeh to meri rukhsati ke baad start hona hai, so ill be watching it with my husband :P
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thats AMAZING! Can't wait to find out who the female lead is.. I really do hope it is Aiza
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
when i read the title of your post, this was my first thought:
What happened to Zahid.. isn't he choosy? and why is abby so excited? doesn't she remember ST?  ðŸ˜•

But i guess if he is behind all of these other shows, i guess I can give him one more chance  .. lol
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I hope he gets a negative role i loved him in Alvida, more than the leads.
WaliFarah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I don't mind Zahid but not one of my faves...I kinda hope for some reason Ayesha Khan or Yumna Zaidi are opposite him because Zulfi/Jugnoo and Hamza/Iqra are some of my fave on-screen pairs.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Originally posted by: WaliFarah

I don't mind Zahid but not one of my faves...I kinda hope for some reason Ayesha Khan or Yumna Zaidi are opposite him because Zulfi/Jugnoo and Hamza/Iqra are some of my fave on-screen pairs.

He looks very good with every heroine i hv seen him so far which is kinda unbelievable coz one hero doesnt look good with every heroine

I luved him with sanam jung...yumna...ayesha k...and latest he has sizzling chemistry with arij in TMPR and also soniya mishaal in sangat...his chemistry with saba is still to b built up on sangat...so i m waiting for it

But for me hamza iqra of mehram will always be special for obvious reasons and its even surprising coz he wasnt supposee to hv so much chemistry with ayesha k ...she looks good with only mikaal n ahsan but zahid is one of thise very few heroes she looks good with

But as far as this show is concerned i DONT WANT A REPEAT JODI...i want a NEW JODI...if ayeza is still busy with the kid i want some other hum heroine but not the same gals we hv already seen him with
MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

I hope he gets a negative role i loved him in Alvida, more than the leads.

Havent you seen Sangat?

Anyway, if Aiza is in this then expect it to be a hate story. Because she said that she will be playing those types of roles now that make you hate her 😆
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow Khalil qamar's dramas r unique.. His Pyaray afzal and mnyh werw brilliant to say the least...i love the dialogues of his dramas, looking forward to it
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Havent you seen Sangat?

Anyway, if Aiza is in this then expect it to be a hate story. Because she said that she will be playing those types of roles now that make you hate her 😆

I didn't hate her in PA as farah ibrahim...on the contrary I used to wonder what she will do now and what she will say now...it was also not a hate story between afzal n farah...she didn't used to love him that's it...there was an attraction towards the character of farah ibrahim n khalil sir kept the essence intact till the end and ayeza was just unbelievably good