Zindagi Channel

Daam ~~DT~~ - Page 5

Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
To Be Very Honest, I'm not against any actor. It's just that I like to give them credit where they deserve.😊 Like Heeriye said, Sanam Baloch is the perfect choice for Zara.. The goodness required for her character shines through her and I love how Zara is the perfect daughter and takes care of her youngest sister.😳 Zara and Aiman have too much similarities and that's what I love.❤️
Having said that, If we have Fawad Khan who can hold a girl's breath by his stares and eyes.. We have Adeel who has his own way of telling a girl that he is genuinely interested in her..😳😳 I love how he talked to Zara..❤️

Fiza has a fight with Jibran and its all cuz of her attitude.😕 And now, she can't tolerate Junaid's Taunts.😆😆 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Fiza is more arrogant and snobbish than I thought! Her fight with Jibran and then trying to prove herself right... Well let's see what happens tonight. 🤔

I love how Zara takes care of Mano, who is ignored and scold by rest other members of the family. Adeel-Sanam B share a cute chemistry... I loved Junaid and Zara's conversation on phone. ❤️
sam_sf thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They show very less😔 i dont even realise that epi is going to get over and on top of that those breaks
I dint find anything wrong in whatever junaid said😊
I guess fiza's mother pampers her alot🤔
Junaid and zara were cute😃
And also i really liked the scene between zara and aasma.. Nice to know that aasma opens her heart to zara
Loving zara's character.. At the moment zara's my favourite character😳
Edited by sam_sf - 8 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
IKR, junaid was just pulling her leg and how is he supposed to know Fiza-Gibru again fought 😕
Fiza though very irritating, does remind me of some relatives, who create Raai ka pahaad even about non issues and interpret any comment in a wierd way😆

yesterday's epi though was too sad and gloomy, and I felt bad for Aasmaa..

Zara and her sister's scenes are beautiful <3 par unka bhai is really nalayak😳 he doesnt value anybody..🥱
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Does any one know if zindagi is uploading daam full episodes or not? If so, where do they upload it.
MaxMayfield thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pinkeye

Does any one know if zindagi is uploading daam full episodes or not? If so, where do they upload it.

Payelwa, they havent uploaded yet, atleast I dint see any..

I think on YT, there is some other channel which has uploaded daam in HD very recently..IDK, lemme check if I have the link..
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

Payelwa, they havent uploaded yet, atleast I dint see any..

I think on YT, there is some other channel which has uploaded daam in HD very recently..IDK, lemme check if I have the link..

Oh okay Hiral, do let me know. I have only seen poor quality videos uploaded on youtube though. Thanks for the reply. 😛
tvluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
loved junaid zara conversation,adeel sanam were so cute in the scene,but I am amazed how could maliha not have a clue about her brother s feeling towards her best friend.what is the name of the actor playing zara s sister?she s outstanding as asmaa,i really felt bad for asmaa,she payed a huge price to stand up her family.loved the sisters scene,loved how zara take care of mano and then asmaa zara scene,when asmaa asked "kya fayda hua meri qurbaani ka" zara told her because of asmaa they all are on a stage that they can try to improve their condition otherwise they might be starving,because of her she is going to be a doctor.
fiza is a very pampered and spoiled child by her mother,she is so rude and egoistic ,junaid was just joking and she made it a very big issue.
loving the show,it is really gripping and intriguing
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Fiza.. Though I love Sanam's adaakari as her but Fiza does reminds me of one of my cousins who make a molehill out of every damn thing! 😡😡 Love how Zara takes care of Aasma and Mano. ❤️❤️ The ppl who came to see Aasma were soo cheap!😡😡 Their Brother Jamaal is so ignorant abt everything.🥱 I'm literally hating how Fiza is behaving with Jibran. What's with checking his phone dude?! 😆😆 Poor Junaid had to apologize to that Brat.🤢
I do feel Aasma is a lot more cynical than Kashaf, but then you do feel bad for her cuz she being the eldest has faced many things.😊 Love Zara-Maliha's Friendship and how they ease out things for each other.

Adeel..❤️ After Fawad if anyone can make me all gooey then its him. ☺️ That Sweetness is Dayyum.❤️

P.S - Before I Forget I'm in love with the OST by Zeb And Haniya! ❤️ The Music, Lyrics And The Vocals Are Love. Kahaan Kho Gaye Woh Lamhe..❤️
Edited by .Enchantress. - 8 years ago
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

IKR, junaid was just pulling her leg and how is he supposed to know Fiza-Gibru again fought 😕

Fiza though very irritating, does remind me of some relatives, who create Raai ka pahaad even about non issues and interpret any comment in a wierd way😆

yesterday's epi though was too sad and gloomy, and I felt bad for Aasmaa..

Zara and her sister's scenes are beautiful <3 par unka bhai is really nalayak😳 he doesnt value anybody..🥱

@Bold- I have been wondering the same ever since the show started... I mean he's living in poverty, and even then he wants lead roles... Wo toh door ki baat hai, he shouldn't have left his studies infact! 😕 How can he see his sister earning for everyone and then not feel guilty about his behavior?!