Daam ~~DT~~ - Page 25

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by -FreeLancer-

just getting shows is not enuf..she has to prove her mettle in them, infact maybe has more onus on her to deliver...otherwise the luck as u say it, will get lucked out..πŸ˜† who will keep investing in some actors just for the heck of it or for friendship or whatever..nobody is doing a favour on anybody in showbiz..its always give and take..and sab apni destiny ka paatey hai..

Abby I know ur not particularly fond of Aamina..Ive read ur posts here before on some other threads as well on her..but to say that she has eaten up into potential success of other actresses, coz she got some shows, instead of other actresses..IMO is mean! its almost as if ur suggesting that she has snatched projects from under the nose of others.. 

I cant understand why u are again and again suggesting that its because of Aamina, Saba isnt at some crazy height..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• why? just because she is a better looker?πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Saba is doing well enough for herself..so ur point?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

and its not like Aamina is undeserving..she can act pants and socks off many people..JMO..whatever Ive read and seen of the woman, she comes across as a secure, balanced, sensible and wonderful person..not the bitchy sorts..

Oh please DONT PUT UR OWN IMAGINARY THOUGHTS IN MY MOUTH 

when did I say she is undeserving or she has eaten up others work 

I jus said she is way too lucky. Has a good networking in drama industry to hv got so many amazing work 

And in pak drama industry there is enuf work for everyone given so many good dramas hv been made...so no one has to eat up anyone's else's work 

It's just that in last 1.5 years in zindagi I hv watched like a zillion good shows of amina whereas all other actresses hv a mix of good and bad shows ...and that made me wonder that amina is really lucky to hv got offers for so many AMAZING scripts bk to bk 

I M not fan of many others in pak industry as well but that doesn't mean I go around bashing everyone  n wish them ill 
Originally posted by .Enchantress.

Okk Guys, Cut The Crap! Can we please stop comparing who v/s whom? Its a DT please. I love everyone, Be it Aamina, Sanam S, Saba Or Adeel.❀️❀️ They all have their own hard work and luck, cuz luck doesn't always lasts in Showbiz. So Please! I hate it when ppl drag in everything apart from Discussions. Appreciate The Actors, Rather than discussing their luck and to whom they own their stardom too.😊
I love all three of them as well..

Saba is a phatakka actress and there is no doubt about that..but I dont see how Aamina is responsible (?) for Saba not getting good showsπŸ˜† and despite that, Saba is on top of the game right now..Dastaan, PJP, Maat, Digest Writer, Thakkan, Bunty I love you, Ullu Banaye...are not bad shows from any angleπŸ˜† amidst that if alongside, she does random shows, who is to be blamed?πŸ€” 

anyway...closing the discussion from my end now..duno how from Daam, we went to all thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by -FreeLancer-

I love all three of them as well..

Saba is a phatakka actress and there is no doubt about that..but I dont see how Aamina is responsible (?) for Saba not getting good showsπŸ˜† and despite that, Saba is on top of the game right now..Dastaan, PJP, Maat, Digest Writer, Thakkan, Bunty I love you, Ullu Banaye...are not bad shows from any angleπŸ˜† amidst that if alongside, she does random shows, who is to be blamed?πŸ€” 

anyway...closing the discussion from my end now..duno how from Daam, we went to all thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Exactly, I too know that Saba is now at the top of the game back there. I loved her to bits in Dastaan, Maat, Thakan, Ullu Baraaye and I recently watched her show Yahaan Pyaar Nahi Hai. The story line though was regressive and clichd but Saba was top notch from all. Even in that crapfest Teri Raza, she was stellar as Sadaf..⭐️ Playing a prostitute isn't easy but Saba was exceptionally good in whatever 2-3 scenes I saw. All have their own talent and their own careers. Why is that they'll eat up others works??

Everyone has flops in their careers Heeriye, even Fawad has and I'm sure Sanam S, Adeel, Aamina And Saba would too. Hits and Misses we have in BW too, they are a part of life! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† dunno how someone else is responsible? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BTW I had been humming a song for Adeel since morning today, Manma Emosan Jaage Re, Manma Emosan Re, Sohneya Re Mahiya Re.. Tujhe Dekha Toh Yeh Dil Hua Milkha! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

End Of Discussion.
Edited by .Enchantress. - 8 years ago
Two dialogues of the show which I still can't get over it

' Tum mjhse naraaz Nahi ho Tum Toh mujhse nafrat karti ho'

N

' Tum mere liye farishta thin tumhe Insan Nahi banna chaye tha'

So hurting n heartbreaking πŸ’” oh Maliha ! Why did u do this to Zara :(Edited by iamsania01 - 8 years ago
Daam is a beautiful show with strong contents where everything has some price . Adeel is brilliant actor , like him as he is mostly portrayed as serious one . Sanam Baloach as Zara , liked her .  Was the third time saw but this time off on . It ends with realistic approach . 
Daam was a brilliant drama
I so so felt bad for Junaid 😭 without any of his mistake he was made to suffer 😭
I enjoyed every bit of this show
Each actor was brialliant, everyone did justice to their character ⭐️
Looking forward to some more gud dramas :)