Zindagi Channel

Daam ~~DT~~ - Page 3

Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Khushi change the title to Daam DT.😊 And For Some reasons, I'm not liking Zara's Siblings. Aasma seems too ignorant and Rude while her brother seems too occupied with himself. 😕😕 Only Zara is the one concerned with The Youngest Sister's happiness warna Aasma is so rude and flat with that child. 😳 But I don't blame her, being the eldest and the witness of most of the bitterness between her parents. But I love Zara's sensibility and how she bears all the responsibilities.😊 @Whiterose I agree Sanam S is one person whom I don't mind seeing in a negative role! 👏👏 She's damn good as the Snobbish Fiza! ⭐️⭐️ I love her fiery attitude and her utter detest to Zara! 😆😆 Aamina is Fab Is Maliha and now I'm eagerly waiting for Junaid's Entry. ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I love the litttle touches which directors & writers add which eventually convey a wealth of meaning.

Zara gets those books. Maliha takes a book or two to read. Now Zara planned to sell them & get some money. She could have told Maliha that she cannot give her the books, she needs the money. But inspite of her need & her poverty she didnt deny Maliha. It touches the heart somewhere that Zara without even making Maliha realize it does do a few things for her which make her happy. She is grateful for the little things Maliha does for her & returns those favours in her own simple sweet way😳
sam_sf thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Zara is really cute and i love the way she takes care for everyone but i feel so bad seeing their poverty :-( 
Maliha is also caring.. Does she know about zara's family?
And fiza's character seems grey/negative
The show looks very realistic👏

tvluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I just love sara. despite her tough conditions and poverty she has a positive and cheerful personality .she is really a very strong girl.sanam baloch reflects the inner strength of zara s character perfectly through her acting.loving maliha too,she never brings her and sara s class difference between their friendship till now.she respect zara and her friendship is beyond amir/ , gareeb chota/ bada.amina sheikh has become one of my favorite pak actress ,she portray every character so convincingly that they look real.both sanam and amina have their own style of acting, love them both.the actress playing zara s sister is also very good,she exactly look like a girl from very poor family who is tried of doing everything and want some peace and happyness in her life.
iluvtwist thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loving the show so far.loving maliha zara bonding,they have opposite personalities but have mutual liking and respect for each other.sanam baloch and amina are perfect as zara and maliha.the show has serious storyline but i am enjoying it,the pace is good and story is gripping.
MaxMayfield thumbnail
What a gem this show is! Has hook from the very first scene <3
m really glad im getting to watch this again on zindagi..the print was absolutely atrocious watching it online..nevertheless..powerful, hardhitting and brilliant narrative and performances..close to flawless show..

Damn I adore Adeel-Aamina in this show as siblings ..they are just so cute in these initial epis😆 who'd have thought they would have great chemistry as lovers/ companions too <3 and then I love them as couple in PR and silvatein tooo❤️..damn they are gifted😳 and ohh just want to say, LOVE LOVE LOVE AAMINA sheikh..one incredibly brilliant and super performer, not the best looker, but blessed with so much screen presence and the way she brings to fore every character she plays..very naturally and at the same time distinct and differently enacted...as a performer alone, she tops the list for me fosure..even above Saba Qamar for me atleast

Sanam B has done a great job in this one..not her fan otherwise, but this show and the way she has brought Zara alive..kudos⭐️ the goodness required for the character shines from her face..plus her and Aamina share great chemistry as friends and later turned foes..and Adeel-Sanam B make for such an adorable couple..aww! 

and Sanam S's fiza is obviously easy to dislike..reasonably good debut from her..she has improved a lot on dialogue delivery now :)

on another note...I find parents of junaid and maliha shooo sweet..😛
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Finally.. Adeel enters.🥳And he lukks so healthy and good looking!  Love Maliha-Junaid's bond, typical brother-sister! ❤️ Adeel-Aamina are good as brother-sister but I've mostly seen them as a couple.😆 Zara somewhere has a soft corner for Junaid..😳😳 Fiza!! I louu her attitude. ❤️ My Sanam.. Zara's family is in utter poverty still her father behaves like a jerk! 😳 Love The Maliha-Zara-Junaid flashbacks. ❤️ BTW, I love the OST.. Kahaan Kho Gaye Wo Lamhe..❤️
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I wish adeel becomes like this again

I luv the look when he is a bit healthy   

And u guys will be shocked to see sanam b adeel chemistry in upcoming epis
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Zara comes from a low-class background and her family is living in a terrible condition. I loved how she's having a positive attitude and talks softly no matter what situation it is. :)
Fiza dislikes Maliha's friendship with Zara, particularly Zara. 🤔 But I can never dislike Sanam Saeed! 😛 The more grey-shaded characters she'll do, the more I'll like her! 😳

I like Maliha's parents... They're like so cool and sweet at the same time! 😳 And then enters Junaid... I'm surprised how Amina & Adeel share great chemistry even as siblings! ⭐️ Those cute banters, teasing each other was really adorable! 😃
Junaid has a crush on his sister's best friend! 😉 No, he loves her and wants to marry her, like the promo says... I'm curious to see Sanam Baloch and Adeel's chemistry now 😳

P.S- I forgot to mention before that I love Daam's OST too. <3 "Kahan kho gaye wo lamhe.."
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

What a gem this show is! Has hook from the very first scene <3

m really glad im getting to watch this again on zindagi..the print was absolutely atrocious watching it online..nevertheless..powerful, hardhitting and brilliant narrative and performances..close to flawless show..

Damn I adore Adeel-Aamina in this show as siblings ..they are just so cute in these initial epis😆 who'd have thought they would have great chemistry as lovers/ companions too <3 and then I love them as couple in PR and silvatein tooo❤️..damn they are gifted😳 and ohh just want to say, LOVE LOVE LOVE AAMINA sheikh..one incredibly brilliant and super performer, not the best looker, but blessed with so much screen presence and the way she brings to fore every character she plays..very naturally and at the same time distinct and differently enacted...as a performer alone, she tops the list for me fosure..even above Saba Qamar for me atleast

Sanam B has done a great job in this one..not her fan otherwise, but this show and the way she has brought Zara alive..kudos⭐️ the goodness required for the character shines from her face..plus her and Aamina share great chemistry as friends and later turned foes..and Adeel-Sanam B make for such an adorable couple..aww! 

and Sanam S's fiza is obviously easy to dislike..reasonably good debut from her..she has improved a lot on dialogue delivery now :)

on another note...I find parents of junaid and maliha shooo sweet..😛

@Bold- This was Sanam Saeed's debut drama? :O I thought this might have been somewhere after Mata-e-Jaan or ZGH...She looks so perfect as Fiza! :D