Users

Frequent Posters

iluvtwist thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Will surely watch it today.
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Okk.. Must I admit, That Mehreen Jabbar is one of my favorite directors after Sultana Aapa for Zindagi Gulzar Hai. I love the way how she beautifully captures every small details.⭐️⭐️ Loved the opening scene where Zara was shown at a debate competition and also in side line she showed her family's detoriating condition.👏👏 Aamina Sheikh, How much I love this woman! ❤️❤️ Loved how she's so effortlessly natural as Maliha! ❤️ Even loved her as Zarnab in Armaan opposite Fawad! ❤️ More power to her! ⭐️ Loved The First Episode, Very Intriguing. A very subtle and beautiful introduction to Zara-Maliha's Friendship. ❤️ And here comes my Highness, Sanam as Fiza!! ❤️❤️ Mahn, I loved her attitude as the Snobby Fiza. She was definitely new then but gave a glimpse of her talent.⭐️ Now I'm looking forward to Adeel's entry! 🥳 Junaid.. He looks so muahliciously yummy and young!! ☺️❤️
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
The first episode seemed interesting. A good sneek-peak into Zara-Maliha's friendship, and side by side we see the poor condition which Zara's family is facing. Sanam Baloch seems good as always... And after JH Amina has become my favorite, so obviously I'm liking Daam... And then we have our Sanam Saeed here as Fiza! Oh how she looks so perfect in every character One of very few actors whom I don't mind watching even in negative roles! ❤️

This show is gonna keep me hooked since it has a bunch of my favorite actors... Be it Amina, both Sanams, Adeel, Lubna Aslam or Behroze Sabzwari! 😳

I'm waiting for the actual story to unfold... How Zara and Maliha's relation changes with time.
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hi all

As expected I missed the first episode. Guests aa gaye the

But thike. I have seen it before. When is the repeat telecast? Any idea?
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
^ It will repeat tomorrow at 8:30 am, 10:30 am, 1:30pm and 3:30pm. :D Edited by whiterose29 - 8 years ago
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: whiterose29

^ It will repeat tomorrow at 8:30 am, 10:30 am, 1:30pm and 3:30pm. :D

thanks!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
When does adeel enter 
He looks his best in this show as he was a bit healthy

In j heights he looks too skinny 

But here he looks killer 
tvluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
loved the first episode.the introduction to every character was given in the first episode I hope they introduce adeel s characters in today's episode.loved zara-maleeha bonding,sanam-amina are fabulous and playing their characters really well.both are really good actresses,love them both.other side characters be it zara s mother,her sisters, farher and brother are portrayed equally well.loved behroz sabzwari as zara s mamu and last but not the least,we saw our very own Kashaf, sanam saeed in a different shade in daam.looking forward to next episode.
tvluvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: Serendipity..

^ Exactly. I can't believe they aren't showing Adeel in the promos. He plays a really important character. Anyway.

Really excited for this show. One of my fav shows. Adeel, Amina , S Baloch and the girl who played baloch's sister - they were all exemplary. Will definitely re-watch it on Zindagi.

exactly,they should show some adeel scenes too.daam has a really good bunch of actors.do watch it agian and post your review too.
tvluvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Enchantress.

Okk.. Must I admit, That Mehreen Jabbar is one of my favorite directors after Sultana Aapa for Zindagi Gulzar Hai. I love the way how she beautifully captures every small details.⭐️⭐️Loved the opening scene where Zara was shown at a debate competition and also in side line she showed her family's detoriating condition.👏👏Aamina Sheikh, How much I love this woman! ❤️❤️ Loved how she's so effortlessly natural as Maliha! ❤️ Even loved her as Zarnab in Armaan opposite Fawad! ❤️ More power to her!⭐️Loved The First Episode, Very Intriguing. A very subtle and beautiful introduction to Zara-Maliha's Friendship. ❤️ And here comes my Highness, Sanam as Fiza!! ❤️❤️ Mahn, I loved her attitude as the Snobby Fiza. She was definitely new then but gave a glimpse of her talent.⭐️Now I'm looking forward to Adeel's entry!🥳Junaid.. He looks so muahliciously yummy and young!! ☺️❤️

agree with you shanaya MJ becomes my favorite after JH.she is a very good director,portray every little detail that too look very natural on screen.