Tum Hi Ho Bandhu Sakha Tumhi Written Update : 21/10/2015

--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS POST ONLY]

The author of this post have chosen  to restrict this post to members only.

Hello all😊

Welcome to our Wednesday update😑

It's morning. Shaina is seeing herself in the mirror and admire her beauty. She thinks she has to make herself more beautiful for Ajay. she thinks about her proposal and remembers how Ajay said he was ready to marry her.  She thinks to take Ajay somewhere so that they can be alone. He is obsessed in her love for him. She keeps thinking how to meet him. 

Ajay is sleeping in his room. The witch, oops sorry i meant Shaina, come there. She starts caressing him. She goes on and on about how she loves him and that now God has answered her prayers and given him to her. She touches his lips. Ajay wakes up shocked to see her there. She tells him that she needs to take a shower but there is no water in her room. She asks if she can use his shower. He complies and turns his back to the window.

Mishri and Sanju are discussing about  Anuj. Mishri says that he is not what he seems. she says he is a pretender and is just like Ajju.  Sanjana says that their must be some kind of misunderstanding. Shr tries to tell Mishri that there must be a valid reason why Anuj was behaving in that manner. SHe tries to convince her that Anuj really loves her. Mishri is upset and tells Snaju that she does not understand.

Shaina calls out to Ajay and asks him to bring her clothes for her. SHe says she is feeling cold. Her clothes are on the bed. Ajay  gives her the clothes but she grabs on to his hand. He asks her to let it go as someone may come and see. She comes out of the bathroom wearing only her towel. She pretends she is cold. He ignores her. She comes and hugs him from behind, pressing her body to his.. Ajay get uncomfortable and tells her to change her clothes else she'll catch the cold. She pushes onto the bed and comes and lies seductively on top of him.

Sanju is still trying to convince Mishri about ANuj's goodness. Mishri tells her that if she favour him then she won't talk to her. She leaves from there.

Ajay tells Shaina to move and says someone will see. She asks if he does not like her closeness. He begs her to leave but she refuses. She tells him that soon they ill be married. He says they are not married yet. She continues to go closer to him.

Samju is going after Mishri and passes by Ajay's room. She sees Shaina and Ajay in a compromised position. She is shocked and outraged.  Ajay sees her. Shaina smirks and says she will go change her clothes. ajay tries to give an excuse and says it is not what Sanjana is thinking. He says Shaina had no water in her room so she came here to take a shower. Sanjana says that she didn't ask him for any justification. She tells him it is his life he can do what he wants. SHe leaves from there feeling hurt.

She goes to Shaina's room. She checks to see if there's water. There is none. Upon further investigations, she sees a chain wedged in the water main. She says now she will Shaina a fitting reply.

Shaina comes and sees water all over her room. Her stuff gets soaked. She thinks how did this happen. She slips but someone holds her hand.  It's Sanju. She tells her to be careful. Sanju taunts her about the water. Ajay comes and sees water everywhere. Shaina asks Snaju what she is saying. Snajana shows the chain and asks her if this is what she used to clog the pipes. She tells her that no matter how hard she tries she would never come in between her husband and herself. She says their love is a strong one.

Shaina leaves and goes to meet Shreya. She tells Shreya she need some help. Shreya agrees to help her and says the enemy of her enemy is her friend. She gives the suggestion and says this will prove to Ajay that she is better than Sanjana. She says that these days Sanju is busy and isn't able to take care of the family's needs. She tells SHaina to take over the housework. she tells her to prepare the meals for the family. Shaina likes the idea and agrees. Sanju heard the entire conversation.

Precap---Shaina is in the kitchen with Daadi. She has an argument with her. She raises her hand to hit daadi but Sanju comes there.

Not sorry for mistakes made.😑😑😑

Edited by --Jenelle-- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks in advance Jen. I don't envy you.
Endlesslove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh God 😑 🀒
Jen, you are very brave, to watch it and give us update, I bow down to you. You don't have to, I am telling you don't. 😭
Just by reading it I am getting disguisted, I don't know how you are managing this, feel very sorry Jen 😭
And also thank you for your braveness πŸ€—
--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: punamsharma

Oh God 😑 🀒
Jen, you are very brave, to watch it and give us update, I bow down to you. You don't have to, I am telling you don't. 😭
Just by reading it I am getting disguisted, I don't know how you are managing this, feel very sorry Jen 😭
And also thank you for your braveness πŸ€—

Girl, I almost didn't do it. I didn't want to do it... But there are so many people who depend on the WU cuz they can see the epi so i can't disappoint. I had to stomach it and do it... i had to watch in parts.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks jenelle for the detailed update.
So sad dat dis show is ending.